Customize

Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

Sci's raiding Sci's
    Irony.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io1iRBdS_n4[/ame]
  2. AnonKat Member

3. Triumph Member

Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

oh goodie! Bumping Tech-bad breath tech-run and hide tech...trespassing tech-
    please leave were scared tech-siren tech-everybody in the basement hurry tech-
    lock the doors tech-shit your pants tech-arms folded tech-security guy hide tech-
    panic call to DM tech-hide the dope flush the toilets tech-lean on building tech-outside looking in tech-lurking security guard tech-uh oh here come the cops tech-worthless piece of paper tech-
    traffic jam tech-did I miss one?...stand around with my thumb up my ass tech-

as much as I detest these two ass clowns..they do have the right to peacefully assemble.

they are tired of sitting around fapping about how much money they can get their mits on after DM is gone
    the phrase "do something about it" is dancing around in their heads,
  4. WagTheWog Member

1- Funny to see Marty and Rinder getting a small taste of what they used to dish out.

2- Ha! This makes me imagine "Robby The Robot" excitedly saying "Enturbulate!" "Enturbulate!" "Enturbulate!" as he waves his robot arms around.
  5. RightOn Member

wow
    Wonder why they decided to pull this all of a sudden
  6. Anonymous Member

Marty explains on his blog why they went there. Rinder's son has cancer and the cult told CNN he didn't want to see him.
  7. WagTheWog Member

Has cancer?!!
    Can't he just postulate that away?
  8. AnonKat Member

That's mean, young kid not even near the bridge I geuss
  9. WagTheWog Member

OK then... can't one the OT8's work some magic? I mean they have full control over MEST! Sheesh! Can't they just fix him right up over at the Super Powerz building?
  10. RightOn Member

sad.
    just plain sad
  11. Anonymous Member

REAL churches would try to bring families together, especially in times of crisis like this.
  12. Anonymous Member

True,but how many people did he deny access to their familys.
  13. Belladonna Member

Nobody wishes cancer on anyone, young or old. The point is, this should be a personal wake-up call that Scientology has no power to stave off cancer or any other disease.
  14. Anonymous Member

I ponder the reason that maybe they caught sight of the epic ballz of protesting-critics and decided to level-up theirs as well.
  15. AnonKat Member

YES kid is okay indeed I wass BAWWWING. Shitface miscavige splurs cash for pr reasons on the kid
  16. Optimisticate Member

Question about cancer in scientology: When a scientologist contracts cancer, are they not allowed to obtain medical assistance, are they encouraged to not get it, are they told that scientology will fix it, or are they told it is a scientology policy?

My sympathies to the victim, I hope he gets help before it's too late.

However, my opinion that these two are mere assclown attention whores has not changed.

Edit: any details that can be found for the video other than the premise of a visit? What was the paper the two guys had at the end? Was the big Lurch-like dude a scilon? What was the cop writing up? Who was the guy they zoomed in on?
  17. xenubarb Member

"Show me the line."

"It's right out there."

"Show me."

I like where Marty makes the security goon step out and indicate where "the line" is.

Makes him jump thru a little hoop. Not Cause, not Cause at all over the eebil SPs.

And this kind of thing really irks them Scilons. They're not supposed to do our bidding, it's t'other way round. I bet that's gonna bug that guy for weeks! Marty made him do something. hehehehehe.
  18. Anonymous Member

Unfortunately they are told they "pulled it in" & it makes them PTS and in this case Rinder's son may have been told it was because of his father being an SP (possibly by his own mother!) and that seeing his father would kill him.

I'm sure they told the kid also they they can audit the cancer away if he disconnects from his father.

The Church of Scientology management is completely rife with evil bastards!!!!
  19. AnonKat Member

Command given: Show me the line

Preclear: resistance

Command given: Show me the line

Preclear: shows where the line is

Command folowed = Result produced
  20. Optimisticate Member

So "pulling it in" prevents them from seeking proper care? Auditing will cure it? With one of those non-FDA approved, non-medical device soup can pieces of crap they claim helps?

Where the hell is the FDA? Why isn't Rinder doing something about getting proper care for his son? I've seen courts force medical action before, I can see it happening again, but dad needs to be more than a total piece of crap to get that done.
  21. EyeOnSci Member

QFT
  22. RightOn Member

yes, but I am saying it is sad that Ben has cancer
  23. RightOn Member

I noticed that too, and I thought he was a tad bossy with Hayden about the camera, did you notice that?
  24. amaX Member

As far as I'm concerned, all involved in this idiocy are Scientologists. I wish that Rinder, Rathbun and their little group had all been arrested and fined to help defray the cost of them wasting taxpayer dollars by having the CPD called out for their idiocy. Honestly, you faggots, the CPD have better things to do than play babysitter for you all. This now tops the biggest waste of CPD time by culties. It replaces the time we were raiding and the Sci's called the cops because we were "laughing too loud". Cops were called off of a drug bust.

I've put in a call to the CO of District II here in Clearwater and he fully understands that this group has nothing whatsoever to do with Clearwater Anonymous.

Now. I've got to go order the cake for our protest on Saturday and on my journey I will try to erase this massive fucking fail from my brain.
  25. AnonKat Member

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]EPIC RANT[/COLOR][/SIZE]

eyebleach1.png
  26. manly man Member

very berry intwistin :D. More pawah to them. as loong as they don't become totalitarium powah leaders :confused:
  27. anonsparrow Member

I'm not positive but I think Marty also calls him "son" in that one part. Lulz.
  28. anonsparrow Member

"Show it to me boy!"
  29. manly man Member

dangerous-bus-overpass.jpg

They have seen the real bridge to total freedom.... :D
  30. Kitt Member

Marty Rathbun makes me sick, but at least he did something usefull for a change. BRB puke
  31. Anon123456 Member

and what exactly did he do that was useful? i want my 9:37 back.
  32. AnonKat Member

They secured footage for the BBC and enturbelated FH and let son know father cares

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csFC6JtXaBA[/ame]
  33. RightOn Member

at the very least he put Fort Harrison in an awful tizzy!

you also got to see his "commanding side" when he was telling the guard to show him where the line was . It was freaky-scary-icky
  34. Anonymous Member

At the very least, it was great to see the tech used against the (Church-based) scilons, and succeed.

Also, that scilon with the glasses looks like the same guy at the end of Mark Bunker's Mary-Go-Round video, at 2:45 :

YouTube - Scientology - What are your crimes?
  35. WagTheWog Member

^^^ THIS ^^^

Question:

Can anyone call this to the attention of authorities, or does it have to be a family member?

My instinct tells me that anyone can seek help for this child if he's not getting proper medical care. If that is so, then WE can call authority's attention to this!

WUT SAY U, Fellow Anons?
  36. AnonKat Member

How old is Rinders Son ?
  37. Anonymous Member

It's easy for scilons to view masked kids as 'enemies' and 'SPs'. It requires a whole new level of cognitive dissonance for them to have to do that with their former bosses.

I think this is a good thing, even if my purposes don't align perfectly with theirs.
  38. AnonKat Member

something along these lines ?

j7b69kk.gif
  39. CowBell Member

I enjoyed seeing the world of butt-hurt on the cult's behalf when those two showed up.

Think of Mike what you may, but I hope he gets to see his son & ensure he has access to proper medical care.
  40. Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

My take on it is, and this is strictly imho, that marty and mark are both still mentally disabled fucks. The cult loves mental cases(see: Fishman, Scobee....anybody else they has trapped). It is easy to discredit mental cases. The cult is against psychiatric help because anybody gullible enough to buy their bs is a mental case. I r wasted so take it for what its worth...yay scn