Customize

Rathbun's Blog "Hacked"

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by _You_, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Panther Member

Re: Rathbun's Blog "Hacked"

Fair enough. (Thanks - my wife thinks I am). Simplicity is - he wants end to COS abuses, you want same. No? He also said publicly recently that his attitude to Anon had mellowed over time. His audience is very different from yours, but the net result will be the same. Theres NO WAY he would play an OSA game of pretend hacking etc. Not his style.
  2. Anonymous Member

I believe that he does want to end CoS abuses, but my impression is that he wants them to stop because he knows that they're unsustainable, rather than because they're just plain wrong. The end may seem the same, but someone acting morally rather than pragmatically is going to try to excise ALL evil crap.

I believe you (without any qualification). We may be a necessary evil to him, but I agree that he believes that it's counterproductive attacking us. For now anyway :p

People who think he did it are either dumb or misinformed. Did he take the oppportunity to lose a few of his more contentious posts? Well it definitely seems that way. "Hacked" his own site? No.
  3. Re: Rathbun's Blog "Hacked"

I'd love to see OSA or CO$ rep come on this board and try to defend themselves. That would be fun, they only seem to post anon though. I suppose they lack the confront.
  4. Anonymous Member

Simplicity is, he should just spill it all like those Aussies did in their letters to Xenophon. For decades people have been asking for the abuses to stop, while he was in there doing more than any of those ex-Aussies did, but he spilled much less than any of those ex-Aussies did. He should take a lesson from the Tabayoyons, Eltringham, Vaughn Young et al. affidavits. Did you read the latest entry at the Inifinite Complacency blog? The revelations in there are much more substantial than "David Miscavige this, David Miscavige that," they unveil a pattern of horrible systemic abuse that that cannot be blamed on a single person. I suspect he is not more forthcoming re. these abuses because he was at the very top, very contributing to them, and enforcing them. So he is currently rather low on the scale of how helpful he is re. the systemic abuse. He probably just want to remove David Miscavige and convince people it's all fixed now. It's not, the roots of the systemic abuse are in Hubbard's writings.
  5. Anonymous Member

Hum... As opposed to you, who post with your real name?
  6. Anonymous Member

HAI
  7. Re: Rathbun's Blog "Hacked"

Unfortunately that is my real name. You should see what my sisters name is. My parents were anti cult hippies What can i say?
  8. Shinythings Member

Somewhere from the back of my head comes the idea, Marty is just a big fat attention whore who makes all this shit up just to keep us talking his damn name, and he faps vigorously each time he's got wild speculation rolling in a thread like this...

Just saying...
  9. crockhat Member

But he's not claiming to be part of an organisation that is supposed to be very successful at improving people's "confront" and communication skills. You can't project Co$ fail claims onto him.
  10. Anonymous Member

I don't get why Terril whathisname the freezone guy would be publicising this email.

Am I dense?
  11. Anonymous Member

He didn't hack his own site. He claimed it was hacked.

Did he alert the FBI to the hacking event? No?

LOL.
  12. Anonymous Member

Maybe anonymous aren't the only ones getting tired of Marty's martyr shtick.
  13. Anonymous Member

You're saying that the freezoners who brown nose Marty and sing his praises are secretly plotting against him? With Terril the freezone guy being the mastermind?
  14. Anonymous Member

He said he did alert "appropriate law enforcement officials" re. his email hacking: "The appropriate law enforcement officials have been notified and there is an ongoing criminal investigation on the matter." [ref] Who knows.
  15. grebe Member

16. grebe Member

At this point, I think it was either Rathbun pretending to be wwp.net person or that guy behind Religious Freedom Watch, hoping to get someone to read his anti-Rathbun tedium.

This is like watching an episode of Dallas.
  17. Herro Member

So Marty still runs this?
  18. Anonymous Member

I know you like to see the best in people but I think that many of the abuses stem from the fact that Scientologists believe all human beings are equal, and that there are some people who's opinions don't line up with theirs who are simply less than human. (SP's)

Here is an example of Marty's bigotry taken from his blog last Tuesday.

Here is a guy that you have known for maybe a couple of months and you claim that he could not/ would not play OSA type games, when I know that you have read parts of his background. I don't want to imply that he did pretend to hack his own site, but I find it hard to believe that anyone would be certain that he is morally opposed to the notion.

to whoever is suggesting that Marty did report his problems to the FBI, I hope he did report the "hacking" to the authorities as he claims. But I haven't seen any proof that.
  19. Anonymous Member

^^ should read as scn's don't believe all humans beings are equal
  20. Anonymous Member

phew, I was aghast for a bit
  21. xenubarb Member

No. I would never write such an egregiously crapulous piece of shit while "pretending to write" as a "member" of wwp.

I am a "member" of wwp, and I write under my own nick elsewhere. What a shame you never read my stuff. There's so very much of it out there...but not on esmb or marty's upup and awaaayyy site.

I try to write and post where it counts.
  22. Ogsonofgroo Member

Maybe he meant Babs Schwartz?

anyone who has read your posts would know better :)
  23. Anonymous Member

LOL.

As someone who has reported serious and tangible damage from corporate hacks (as in dollars wasted to mitigate them), I can tell you that the FBI and the vast majority of state/local law enforcement entities couldn't give a shit about a personal blog being hacked. Their "investigation" of his blog being hacked (if that even actually happened) will be limited to taking a report and then shelving it.
  24. Anonymous Member

But... but... Marty said there was an ongoing investigation!
  25. Re: Rathbun's Blog "Hacked"

Which attention whore is running this op?
  26. Skeptic1337 Member

I was just on IRC and some one just took credit.

Some dude by anonmr, his whois comesback from somewhere in texas.

He's spouting memes like a pro. Almost like a walking encyclopedia dramatica.

Any ways he's taking credit says he figured out the password by looking at his birth-certificate. No clue what that means.
  27. Re: Rathbun's Blog "Hacked"

Not that op. Already know slim shady did it. This Marty Aids fest.
  28. 2501 Member

"I WAS TALKING WITH JOHN SWEENY HE CUPPED MY NUTS."

i spit coffee.... ty asshole... the cleaning of my monitor was fucking gay.
  29. Re: Rathbun's Blog "Hacked"

'twas [strike]EFG[/strike] Darth Vader TRUFAX:

30. Anonymous Member

OMG, Marty has gone nuts. He thinks that OSA and his criminal leadership he and Rinder was a part of adhered to laws. Marty needs to ask himself if he ever broken any laws when he tampered with evidence, destroyed records and covered up LM death. Marty needs to call up his buddy Mike Rinder and ask him if he knows about any crimes committed in the name of the tech. Marty should call his phone sex buddy from the old LMT and ask her if she was aware of any illegal activities from his former cult.

What a fucking loon.
  31. Anonymous Member

I don't suppose you can tell where in TX ? The creators of both scientology-cult (Dallas) and MR's blog (Marty) are from TX. (Oh, and so am I, but there are very few OSA here. )
  32. Re: Rathbun's Blog "Hacked"

When you have lots and lots of money, you are based in America and you have so many high profile lawyers kissing your arse i don't think this is so far fetched. Crimes to humanity though, that is a different thing. Crimes of doing wrong against others, that's a different thing. Crimes against your family and friends, a different thing.
  33. grumpus Member

Standards are easy to have when you only "nearly always" have to adhere to them.

Also, he's a liar. He's already admitted to destroying evidence in the Lisa McPherson case. He wasn't aware that was criminal? rofl...

Admit you broke the law knowingly, Marty, even if you only admit to crimes whose limitations time has expired. And don't pretend to be shocked when Co$ breaks the law now.

You insult everyone's intelligence.
  34. Ogsonofgroo Member

No fuckin' shit, Ratbunny could dip his hands in acid and it still wouldn't wash off the stank imho.

As is said, karma is a bitch.
  35. Herro Member

The only thing Marty Rathbun is guilty of regarding Lisa McPhearson is trying to save a woman from the grips of psychosis. I'm sure if Lisa McPhearson was here today she'd thank Marty for everything he did for her.
  36. Anonymous Member

stupidarntyou.jpg
  37. Anonymous Member

bad sarcasm is bad
  38. Anonymous Member

Is this a (sick) joke?
  39. Anonymous Member

40. Anonymous Member

I don't know computers but someone just socialed Hushmail.

They gave that person the infoz on the "indychicago" account that was used to "spam" Rathbun and his minions with bad stuff about him.

Rathbun posted it was OSAOSAOSA: Latest OSA cyber terrorism backfires again Moving On Up a Little Higher

Hushmail gave away the original password and the IP of the person that created the account originally.

The dox:

Username: indychicago@hushmail.com
    Password: martyisasquirrel1
    original IP: 72.24.4.86

They also said they had received complaints and hushmail has suspended that account.