Customize

Rathbun's Blog "Hacked"

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by _You_, Dec 28, 2009.

1. _You_ Member

Rathbun's Blog "Hacked"

He's posted:
    This blog has been hacked
    December 28, 2009 · 2 Comments

This blog has been hacked by the forces of censorship. Those who have been following might find the timing interesting in light of recent direction of the blog, and particularly since draft posts about strategies for 2010 were on deck. Until you see a photo of Amy Scobee and I sitting together (not a photo shop job), do not trust anything you read on this blog as coming from other than those wanting to continue the Dark Ages. Word press service is out for the holidays so it may be several days before we go up again. I’ll be communicating through other means in the interim. Happy Holidays.

Marty

And now there are entries such as:

What your donations buy in the UK
    December 13, 2009 · 61 Comments

SOME OF THOSE THAT WORK FORCES, ARE THE SAME THAT BURN CROSSES

→ 61 CommentsCategories: UK · harassment · wins
    Universal Declaration of Human Rights
    December 11, 2009 · 123 Comments

IM MAKING THIS ALL UP

→ 123 CommentsCategories: PI reports · UK · harassment · miscavige crimes
    UK Observation Mission Report
    December 9, 2009 · 105 Comments

I WAS CHATTING WITH JOHN SWEENEY HE CUPPED MY NUTS

[mod]New site: http://martyrathbun09.wordpress.com/[/mod]
  2. _You_ Member

Re: Rathbun's Blog "Hacked"

LOL

1zlt01u.jpg
  3. _You_ Member

"He cupped my nuts?"

Sounds like something a /b/tard would do, not OSA.
  4. whatwhat Member

I would believe a /b/tard did it, if any are still fighting $cn. Marty Rathbun may have left the church, but he is still scientology.
  5. _You_ Member

Yeah, but the rest isn't at all b/tard like and add to the fact why the fuck would a real b/tard know Marty was talking with Sweeny in the UK. There's been a lot of conjecture who M&M were getting interviewed but I doubt a b/tard would keep up on those rumors, OSA however would def. know.

Also, Marty's facebook page was hacked as well. Expectantly awaiting a screen shot of that now.
  6. T.W.C_Anon Member

LOL

Whoever that was has created lulz.

Nice.
  7. _You_ Member

Actually, this sounds exactly like a /b/tard's efforts....and yes, there are many /b/tards among Chanology still (raises hand). And those of us who are here are aware of MR's recent trip.

From what you have described, I doubt this is a "hack" as much as it's that someone simply figured out Marty's password. Defacing his website and facebook with these kinds of ridiculous quotes is SOP for /b/tards.

Figuring out someone's password is not as hard as you might think if you've never tried it (see also, Palin password email hack compliments of a /b/tard during the election). You just have to figure out the answers to the typical "3 security questions".

Having said all that, /b/ wasn't involved, fags.
  8. Your Mom Member

/b/? What's that?

Rules 1&2, bozos!
  9. _You_ Member

whore_mouth.jpg
  10. _You_ Member

I've been on SA as well as 4chan for years, I don't need edumacated on their tactics or SOP. I guess I could see Marty being dumb enough to have an easily hacked password - but come on. He has to know that at least the Scifags have a hard on for him and you would think he would make the pw extra difficult, if not near unbreakable, along with his security question answers.

I think it was Scifags, attempting to deflect attention by making it look like anons/btards. Also I would have thought lots of goatse and other entertaining graffiti would have been added to his blog -- this hack is awfully tame by any standards. Still its lol. Maybe scifags are learning a wee bit.
  11. Your Mom Member

Someone is playing with the fire one is going to die in.......lol

Perhaps we should call you Zippocat for funsies?
  12. Skeptic1337 Member

Why does OSA and /b/tard have to be mutually exclusive?

No one ever explained that to me.

Any ways, social engineering password is not hacking.
  13. Your Mom Member

It is to the ignorant masses who can barely turn their computers on.
  14. Anon123456 Member

like music to my ears.
  15. Skeptic1337 Member

My bet is if marty went on 4chan started a thread with pic of his nuts on a chopping block + gf mask and some text detailing how sorry he was, who ever h4x0r3d his password would give it back.

The dome is fine too.
  16. _You_ Member

I don't think you can really tell who did just based on the wording. OSA have been learning anon lingo, just as we have learned theirs.
  17. FUCK Member

Oh hai /b/.
  18. _You_ Member

Fair enough...I get your point about Marty and agree, you would think he'd be smarter than that. Then again, you'd think the Governor of Alaska would have been smarter too.

Also, agreed. Likely done to make it look like anons...lack of goatse is a good indicator.
  19. Skeptic1337 Member

I think Marty is vandalizing his own shit. That way he can show his culty followers that there is a bogey man.

You know the whole fabricate crimes and shit.

I'm going with that because no self respecting /b/tard is going to waste their time on some nobody's blog and OSA is retarded.
  20. Anon123456 Member

if whoever did this is reading this thread please baleet the whole thing and do mankind a favor.

or goetse, id be fine with that as well.
  21. theLastAnon Member

I had the same thought. Who knows? It would not surprise me in the least. It's an easy play to make and it's an effective one....rally the troops and all that "we're in this together" shit.
  22. _You_ Member

Its all back to normal now
  23. Shinythings Member

If it was OSA, this might be the only good thing ever to come out of $cientology!
  24. Ogsonofgroo Member

Crikey! I am inclined to agree, my first thought @ OP was LOLOLOL who'd give a crap, well we know the obvious, but as stated by others too, Mahteh will no doubt use this as another type of 'Persecution~waaaaah-baaaaw!'

It's how they roll.
  25. Shinythings Member

Yeap, this makes sense. If some anon did that, it would have been way lulzier. And the lack of goatse is disturbing...

EDIT: if we could prove the did it it would be epic win
  26. Your Mom Member

ALL speculation, therefore ALL basically nothing.

Not to mention boring.
  27. _You_ Member

What bugs me is we could easily prove this if we had access to wordpress logs. Do you think they would give us the info if we asked them?
  28. Antagone Member

I don't usually don tinfoil but I'm with Skeptic on this one.
  29. Anon123456 Member

i dont see marty trashing his only hope to be the almighty roolah of the DM-less scientology.

seems a bit moonbatty to even think so.

its more likely ebaums did it.
  30. Your Mom Member

No. They'd only potentially give the info to the owner of the blog, if even that.
  31. _You_ Member

Also, I wonder if even for a millisecond the irony of Marty BHAWWING about the "forces of censorship" ever crossed his mind.

Does he ever think about his years as the Scieno's top harasser of critics and time spent trying to silence media outlets and think maybe this is just a tiny, wee bit of karma?
  32. Re: Rathbun's Blog "Hacked"

I don't see why CO$ would do it, when anon are doing their work for them.
  33. Re: Rathbun's Blog "Hacked"

It's a rare moment that I agree with skep, but gut-instinct says he's right this time.

The M/O is all wrong for either /B/tard or OSA, sounds more like a 'zoner trying (and failing) to imitate "internet humor" (for refrence, go look at terril's posts from 08').

Old habits die hard, this looks like classic "Oh! those evil [strike]Psyches[/strike] anti-scn anons! They're bigots who hate our religious freedom!" (tired and old) black agenting.

If Marty refuses to release the wordpress logs "...because that's private confidental information", that would seal the deal for me.
  34. Your Mom Member

STILL all speculation and STILL basically nothing.

Just to keep the record straight here.
  35. Re: Rathbun's Blog "Hacked"

So are your posts. Anons speculate. This is not new.
  36. Scatman Member

Wherever there are "the forces of scientology", there are the forces of moonbattery.
    Wordpress is not written primarily for security, so the password speculation is not relevant. Marty probably uses a long password like, "DeStRoYmCpHeRsOnCrImEsCeNeEvIdEnCe"
  37. Your Mom Member

My job is to make sure nobody's wearing too much tinfoil and committing a fashion faux pas.
  38. _You_ Member

I thought black was out and Tinfoil was in this year ?
  39. Your Mom Member

No. Tinfoil clashes with most of the winter fashions.
  40. Re: Rathbun's Blog "Hacked"

Slowly replacing guy fawkes masks it seems.