Customize

Rathbun in Hamburg - Events Updates

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exOT8Michael Member

Yes, at the time I included the Clinton situation in my lawsuit against C Of S, by asking the judge for injunctive relief against C of S using the Presidency for their own ends. Clinton became a defendant in the lawsuit, as did some washington officials, which of course made it become of interest to Secret Service and open scrutiny of what Travolta, OSA, Cruise and Co. were trying to do.

ling: http://www.skeptictank.org/hs/pattinso.htm
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Krautfag Member

They are littering. That is a fineable offence.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

agentberlin.png

Kudos to the first person that can name this agent. Extra kudos to anyone providing his home address.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Anonymous Member

Your balls are bigger even than I thought they were. You called POTUS up on the carpet!

My hat's off to you.
    • Like Like x 7
  5. Smurf Member

6. Sponge Member

Scientology At Berlin Train Station
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Sponge Member

Why don't the cops just haul this bitch in?....

spanishinquisitioncostu.jpg
    • Like Like x 10
  8. Smurf Member

Pure silliness. No one in the station was paying attention to them.
  9. exOT8Michael Member

Yes we did (my attorney Graham Berry and I) Among other things, it cost me my credit rating for life due to C of S dirty tricks. I still think it was worth it anyhow.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. sooleater Member

We have this magzine
    and it will be scanned

pls hold the line.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Anonymous Member

From Marty's blog: "We were told by our hosts that they could not provide protection since we were leaving Hamburg, a terrorist had just been caught in Berlin, and the Chancellor of Germany was scheduled to speak at Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin this afternoon – so all law enforcement was focused on those matters."
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! Who does Marty think he are ? Who told him rubbish like that ? No protection for Marty because two terrorists were nicked in Berlin ? That's the reason ?
    I never heard so many laughable lies, sorry man. I'm cracking up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Zhongjianren Member

Corporate Church of Scientology Perpetuates Memory of Gestapo & STASI

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/09/09/miscavige-perpetuates-memory-of-gestapo-stasi/

13. Sponge Member

I suspect that the moment he leaves Hamburg on matters that are nothing to do with why he's there, such as sightseeing in Berlin, then that's probably where the courtesy ends.
  14. Anonymous Member

OSA must have put those mugshot pix where Marty would find them. The question now is, was it the cult OSA or the Independent OSA?
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

plenty of surveillance Cameras at the train station...catching whoever dropped the fliers
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Anonymous Member

Oooh . . . yes please.
  17. Sponge Member

They weren't really meant for the public though were they? The sole intention was to .... come on, Smurf, you of all people should know the drill.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Xenu Is Lord Member

droopy-dog.gif
    Droopy Dog?
  19. Smurf Member

Obviously, Marty & Mosey got a kick out of them being there. Who cares who left them there? I would have picked them up, destroyed them, and dumped them in the trash. If a Scilon there objected, it would have made for more lulz.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Xinjifar Member

Well, for some real lulz, it'd be fun to have surveillance cameras showing Marty leaving them there :)
    • Like Like x 4
  21. Xenu Is Lord Member

I would have gulped down a large orange slushy real fast, then barfed in the plastic bags they were wrapped in. But I might get brains freeze so maybe not :(
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Xinjifar Member

Did This Happen?
    =======================
    For any Indies who can make it to Hamburg by Saturday a.m. you are invited to join us for a briefing by me and a meeting amongst us. It will be held at 10:30 am. in a reserved conference room at the Hamburg Ministry of Interior: 4 Johanniswall, at the corner of Johaniswall and Altstadterstrasse. Be sure to bring your passport as you will need it to gain entrance to the building. Any potential OSA agents, recognize attempted infiltration will constitute a felony which will be prosecuted. If you think you might make it contact Steve Hall – text at 214-450-1355 or email steve@stevehallcreative.com. He is here in Hamburg making waves.
    -----------------------------------------
    Will there be video? A transcript?
  23. Xinjifar Member

Certainly any Anons would have been more interested in a de-briefing....
  24. Anonymous Member

It would be interesting though to find out (surveillance cameras) who actually put them there and have them fined for littering/stalking etc.
  25. Krautfag Member

AFAIK it did happen, though I have no idea how many of them Indies were about. Plus since a few current in-churchies wanted to attend anonymously, I doubt we will see any video.
  26. Anonymous Member

My moneys on the droopy faced cunt putting those pics out... needs namefagging, maybe Deutsch forum knows!?
  27. Anonymous Member

In the old days, and even for some (not Marty), still, these days, being attacked by Scientology is not much fun at all. Just a reminder.
  28. Krautfag Member

Namefagging the churchies who sneak into Marty's show or what do you mean?
  29. Anonymous Member

Nah - getting the surveillance photos and DOX whomever left Marty's mugshot where he would find it. Be good to know, might encourage them to think again before doing something like that and prevent it happening to others.
  30. Krautfag Member

Ah, k. These surveillanc vids will be terribly hard to come by unless we have an anon sitting straight at the source.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

Report the crime to the police - advise the holders of the tapes to retain copies - contact a lawyer = WIN. Oh, hang on, its Marty. D'uh!
  32. subgenius Member

I would have posed with them, and then threw them in the garbage. Ta-da.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Sponge Member

Yeah, the result is usually: Make a video, write blog post, get loads of gushing sympathy "[swoon] Marty you're so dreamy and arc theta awesome", followed by...... no further action taken.
    Prove us wrong, Marty. You're in a country where they actually listen for a change.
    • Like Like x 6
  34. Anonymous Member

So, at this stage, we don't know if it was cult OSA or Independent OSA?
    • Like Like x 1
  35. anon0004 Member

Okay Still one video missing.

I made a mistake during encodeing and I gotta encode it a second time, will put it on youtube und time Ackerlands subs sometime today.

then you should have all Videos of the press conference.

the last one is about 15 min.
    • Like Like x 9
  36. I think Marty's appearance in Germany was very helpful to Ursula Caberta and her longtime campaign against
    the abusive policies and processes of L. Ron Hubbard's "Church" of Scientology.

I applaud Ursula for her decades of opposition to these abuses and welcoming a former abuser and higher up in Scientology to acknowledge such was brilliant and helps the cause to end these abuses immensely.

Marty specifically mentioned many of David Miscavige's abuses, high on the list of abuses was Scientology's Disconnection policy. This policy was that of your brutally abusive founder, LRH who you hold in such high regard and continue to try and profit from personally.

Marty Rathbun is a totally disingenuous fraud, imho, who claimed to have an epiphany about leaving Scientology while pounding Mike Rinder into the ground when David Miscavige forced him to do so.

Marty Rathbun had no such epiphany when he enforced ALL of L. Ron Hubbard's abusive policies for decades.

Marty ordered the destruction of crucial evidence following the horrendous death of Lisa Mcpherson while she was locked in a room, being held against her will while she was brutally subjected to Hubbard's totally insane and medically dangerous Purification Rundown Process which slowly brought about her death from dehydration 17 days later.

Marty chose to cover this up to protect Scientology. He's being helpful despite his ambitions to continue the scam for his own benefit. I hope he wakes up like so many exes have. It's a long road back for all.

I hope that all Ex-Scientologists (including Rathbun and Rinder) eventually see what an evil, manipulating, self-serving narcissist that the convicted fraud L. Ron Hubbard was and finally that every single one of them was victimized by his mind controlling processing and abusive policies.

They all deserve better.
    • Like Like x 4
  37. AnonyVix Member

I hope all ex-scientologists realise that Hubbard was nothing but a fraud but the belief system he created is what the scientologists make of it. If Marty and co create a benign scientology belief system by ignoring the bad stuff in LRH scientology as only ideological religious people seem able to do then that's okay by me; scientology is just another religion when it comes down to it the real problem is the church of scientology organisation.
    • Like Like x 4
  38. Has Marty disavowed Hubbard's abusive policies, entheta, suppressive persons, the RPF, The Children's RPF, writing down auditing confessional files, etc., etc., ad-nauseum? He doesn't allow freedom of expression on his own website and praises LRH "Tech" endlessly.

I don't know that Marty and co. could possibly come up with a scientology belief system that is benign since it's been systematically abusive since its creation by the abusive fraud L. Ron Hubbard. He'd have to change the name to Martyology or something else.

Scientology gained religious status in the U.S. under very dubious circumstances and is not recognised worldwide as a "religion" by any means and surely is not a charitable organisation either. Hubbard himself said Scientology was not a religion and changed his totally debunked "Science of the Mind" into a "Religion" by coming up with a Religious Cloaking Policy because he was facing medical malpractice claims for his phony promises of cures for all sorts of ailments using his processing which were completely bogus.

What about all of Hubbard's "scriptures", his policies, writings and programs that can never be changed per the beloved LRH?

If people who finally escape Scientology's grip and want to follow Martyology, that's their prerogative, one thing it certainly can never be is L. Ron Hubbard's Scientology per LRH himself.

There has never been a Hubbard "Clear" who achieved the promised gains after dedicating all of their lives and most if not all of their resources in the attempt to do so.

Following Marty Rathbun who has little if any credibility and has been quite abusive himself in the past (R.I.P. Lisa Mcpherson) would be a big mistake, imho.

Google: L. Ron Hubbard / Abuses
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

That's no way to talk about Sabine Weber. I'm sure she's not that bad when she puts on her gladrags and trowels on a bit more foundation into the care-worn cracks of her saggy palid masculine fizzog and grew-out her boy's hair cut.

Oh wait...my bad...you meant the over-the-shoulder-glancing-follower-guy.
  40. Anonymous Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...hread-aka-marty-marty-marty-and-ursula.93413/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.