Customize

Rathbun in Hamburg - Events Updates

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miranda Member

Please discuss Marty/the tech/whether Ms. Caberta sold out, etc. here. Let this thread be readable for people outside that discussion, please.
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Anonymous Member

Somehow, I doubt that the PotUS was on speakerphone. At best, "earwitness" to Tom's half of the commcycle.
  3. Miranda Member

Sigh. Shall I start another derail thread? Or would someone like to create a new thread for discussion of Clinton's role in all this?
  4. Anonymous Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...f-scientology-to-federal-law-officials.90286/
  5. Miranda Member

Please use the other thread, linked above, to focus on the Marty, Good or Evil? issue. This thread is a more general thread for reporting events. Thanks.
  6. Anonymous Member

Sorry, was just goin' with the flow.
  7. Miranda Member

I know :) Carry on in the other thread!
  8. Anonymous Member

Or you can read about it in the archives of the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal from 15 or 16 years ago. Hardly breaking news.
  9. Anonymous Member

I think overboarding is being confused with waterboarding. Overboarding has been a proud Scientology tradition since 1968.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

Graham Berry is not not likely to be confused about the difference between overboarding and waterboarding. Neither is Rathbun.
  11. Anonymous Member

The idea is the same: you make the person feel as it they are about to die.
  12. Anonymous Member

Could we have a separate thread for discussion of derailment?

[IMG]
  13. Anonymous Member

Actually, I think we need two new threads: one in which we discuss whether we need a separate thread for derails, and a second thread in which we discuss whether the previous thread is necessary or not. (Apologies to Miranda for this post).
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Krautfag Member

At the end of the day, when you look at all the efforts made to fag up this thread and sow dissent and controversy, something is going right.
    • Like Like x 7
  15. LocalSP Member

Dox on the waterboarding please
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Curious. Marty understood German without a translator. Why didn't he respond in German?
  17. Anonymous Member

Look closely, he is wearing an ear piece, through which he is probably getting a translation.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Krautfag Member

Nah, he has a thingy in his ear. The same translator that translates his answer to the moderator and the public also translates the questions to him

Also: Think, stupid :D
  19. Xinjifar Member

I was really glad to see that Lanz got in a pointed question about Marty's own collusion in Scientology criminality; I was disappointed to see that Rathbun managed to deflect the question on to his own 'talking points' without a followup.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Marty has an earpiece in which the German is being translated into English for him.

EDIT: I got beat!
  21. Anonymous Member

Marty is an Operating Thetan.
  22. sooleater Member

derp
    yes we need a iq test befor joining
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Krautfag Member

Well, Lanz isn't really a political moderator, I was even surprised that he asked a somewhat tough question. His show is usually a smorgasbord of guests from all walks of life, celebrities, adventurers, whoever has something interesting to tell at 11.15 pm that prevents the audience from falling asleep. He asks the questions on his cue cards and tries to project an interest in his guests, he does that quite well but don't expect anything too intellectual like seeing when someone tries to evade a question. And on Fridays they cook. Literally.
  24. Sponge Member

Our agent, Barbara Schwarz, is sending him commands via earplant from the seekrit submarine base under the Great Salt Lake.
    • Like Like x 11
  25. Anonymous Member

Can one of the German Anons make a video of this interview with English subtitles for those of us that can't hear above the German audio? I'd love to hear what Ursula said.
  26. Sponge Member

27. Smurf Member

And we still don't know.. other than Marty has claimed it.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

Exactly what new information was revealed by Marty?
  29. Xinjifar Member

(sound of crickets)
  30. Anonymous Member

31. tippytoe Member

Big props to Tony O, as usual. However, I am surprised that more media and/or blogs - particularly celebrity/gossip/politics sites - haven't picked up on any of these excerpts that involve Travolta, Cruise, and the Clintons. These seem like some real juicy tidbits to me. I would have thought that at least Gawker would have something on it today. Hope to see something more in the next several days....
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Smurf Member

Y not stop being the almighty policeman and enjoy the ride for a change, ya grouch? Geez....
  33. Xinjifar Member

There's no evidence.
    It was reported in Germany.
    Most people don't give a flying fuck about Scientology.
    It's pretty old news.

I'm not particularly surprised
  34. Anonymous Member

You're right. It is old news. Once again Rathbun presents old news.
  35. Anonymous Member

It's true. Gawker are good for lulzy stuff like retard Squirrel Busters, but nobody gives a fuck about the serious shit.

In fact you could say that most people are like "scientologists getting slapped and abused by a dwarf? Fuck 'em, it's their fault for signing a billion year contract, they deserve it for being so fucking dumb".

It's not on the agenda to see the creepy cult members as victims.

It's not news. Luckily - Anonymous can help with that.
  36. anon0004 Member

Here is the Introduction of the Press conference, translated with subs.

EDIT:

accidentally the whole comments. Changed stettings now.
    • Like Like x 12
  37. Mitsu Too Member

To all our hamburg and german anons responsible for putting this together. <3
  38. mnql1 Member

Videos recorded by Marty Rathbun in Berlin (while being spied upon at the remnants of the Berlin Wall):

• Like Like x 2
  39. SwordofTruth Member

The train station one is just fucking creepy.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Chipshotz Member

repeat... repeat...
    Thank you Acklerland!
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.