Customize

Rape in the rise in Sweden.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Viveka, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Viveka Member

As of 06/01/2015, hundreds of thousands of immigrants from war-torn nations have been accepted into Sweden as immigrants.
    128,946 from Iraq, 67,211 from Iran, and 54,221 from Somalia.
    Now, most of these people, are completely innocent, and completely fine.

*HOWEVER*

Rape in Sweden has skyrocketed. Right now, Sweden is 2nd place on rate, only surpassed by South Africa. 80% of all rapes done in Sweden are done by the immigrants from wartorn nations.

This is a serious concern.

Nothing right now is being done to really prevent this, I actually am sure there's corruption. I'll put it as basic as possible, right now in Sweden there are 2 political views :

- Kick all immigrants out forever.
    - Keep all immigrants in forever.

The people fighting to keep immigrants out are portrayed as racist bastards, and it's obvious a lot of politicians are trying to be portrayed as such.
    The people fighting to keep immigrants in are portrayed as peace-loving equalizers.

The minorities here are treated very special and flat out better than other people, as such, the immigrants get away with a lot of bullshit. My fathers co-worker is one, and he made a big fuss about having a female as a boss, and then after shaking her hand, washed it. And believe it or not, it's not uncommon for them to get away with something such as rape.

I'm not saying all immigrants from the middle east are terrible, what I'm saying is that here they are treating them better than everyone else, and Sweden is going down. There are riots in the streets involving burning the flag for having a sideways cross, and rising a new Islamic one.

Sorry for not really sticking onto the issue of rape, also sorry for my poor explaining and/or English.
    Please try to spread this message.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Viveka Member

3. Anonymous Member

Thank you for your report.

The dilemmas you describe have become quite common to many if not most western countries.

I recommend finding and using reliable ways to keep yourself, your family members and friends, as safe as possible.
  4. Viveka Member

I am sure the same type of situation happened or is happening in France, the United Kingdom, and many other western countries. Somali pirates are even seeing going there as an escape route, because the governments would not let them back into their war torn countries. However the people of those countries are aware of it, meanwhile in Sweden everyone is supporting the immigrants because they're seen as poorly treated minorities, how about the rape victims? It is like we are all using laughing gas, no one even realizes it, and if they do, they are just ignoring it as much as possible.
  5. Anonymous Member

From another thread in the NO Rape Forum, some resources are listed for the UK and the USA:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/rape-victim-help-and-resources.110478/

Via contact with some of those resources, it may be possible to locate support and resources for Sweden.

I am speculating and using-guess work about this.

I'm not in the UK or the USA but the problem of a systemic rape-culture also exists in my country.
  6. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Viveka
    You need to support your beliefs with facts, links to news stories, videos of discussions etc. All you have given is your set of beliefs. It might seem obvious to you but its not obvious.
  7. Anonymous Member

Thank you, Dis, for pointing out this important fact.

For example, Viveka, can you supply a valid date & location that can be corroborated for this photo?

Sweden-Islam.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Hugh Bris Member

And we need to differentiate facts from statistics. I looked around a bit and found this from 2012: http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372

my bold
    It sounds very much as this is a change in how sexual assault is reported, not a marked increase in the actual incidence of rape.
    Always be suspicious of statistics. Always. They are a great tool when used right, and a great way to fool when used to deceive.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Viveka Member

You assholes can put this however way you want. You can claim that numbers can lie or some shit like that, it does not make it real.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Stockholm_riots < Riots a lot worse than the one I posted involving the burning the flag, which I doubt you have even heard of

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Elin_Krantz < Brutal rape and murder of Elin Krantz
    http://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/muslim_rape_wave_in_sweden/ < Brutal rape and beating of Malin and Amanda

You calling me islamaphobic does not compare to countless people being raped, murdered, and beaten.
    Also a fucking Google search can give you tons of information on this, you should not have to ask if I am lying.
  10. White Tara Global Moderator

Viveka, here at wwp the onus is on the op to provide substantiation of their claims, I most certainly do not consider you islamaphobic because you have raised a valid concern about what is happening in your country. The way to garner support here is to dazzle people with evidence and calm reasoned debate on the issues.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Random guy Member

Thank you for showing your true colours so we don't have to do it for you.

No-one called you an islamophobe, Frank Underwood just pointed out you have some interesting bedfellows. Learn to Internet.

No-one sane claim you can put a lot of traumatized Third-World people in a godforsaken snowy nowhere like Scandinavia and not expect any kind of trouble. Immigrants from poor war-torn shit-holes are over-represented in the crime statistics in most European nations, just like the lower classes wind up in jail more often than upper class twits. It is the way of the world. Deal with it.

I suppose you feel butthurt because the recent bid to topple the sitting government by the rightwing nutters' party in Sweden came to nothing. Coming here banging on Anonymous' door to garner support won't help though.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Random guy Member

One word: Assange.
  13. Viveka Member

gang-rape-victim1.jpgw627h400.jpeg

I do not think it is just because rape is reported differently, although that may be a large factor. A lot more than that is going on.

14. Hugh Bris Member

The article said the change came in ≈2005. That was before the rape allegations against Assange. It looks like there was a change in how rape is reported in 2004-5, which caused a spike in rape statistics. That is a problem with stats. They don't tell you anything. All stats are interpreted by us faulty humans.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Viveka Member

I already responded to this.
    That is probably a large factor, but not nearly the full story.
    There are hundreds of brutal rape stories you can find online, not only butt poking.

Anyways, Sweden has a population of 9 million, in countries such as India, China, and USA, this many rapes would not be a serious issue, it is because USA has 40 times the amount of Swedens population, India and China would be a few hundred fold. See, in a country with this small of a population, this is a serious and relatively common issue, especially for a 1st world and European nation.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Viveka Member

Either way, wether or not the some rapes are false or minor. Quite a bit are real and all out. 80% of which are done by extremist immigrants. And don't forget about the riots, beatings, ect, ect.

I hate muslims as much as I hate christians, I do not hate either at all. I just hate extremism.

A few of these immigrants need to be taught to respect other peoples beliefs and not rape a teenager for not wearing a hijab.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Viveka Member

No replies since I posted that, funny.
    Can the people who actually pay attention to what I am saying instead of just hearing bigotry try to spread the message? Sweden is getting worse and worse, nobody is paying attention to this.
  18. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Viveka no one is on here all the time, it's normal to have long delays in a conversation. IMHO major immigrations into Europe or Scandinavia or North America etc are important. Other Anons are interested too.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Viveka Member

Ah, sorry about that. I was expecting a fast reply like the first few.
    Anyways, Lets get back onto the former subject