Customize

Raid on LA's Maiden Voyage Event, 07/03/09

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Smurf, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Smurf Member

2. Anonymous Member

3. tofuman Member

Re: Raid on LA's Maiden Voyage Event, 07/03/09

LOL!!! Alex and Droopy make a nice couple.
  4. Anonymous Member

I think I see the flaw in the scilons sending out Martha to block video cameras....

9sro0m.jpg

2nk51j9.jpg
  5. Anonymous Member

wl3ixk.jpg

I don't normally post license plates...but this one was funny.
    There is a stick-on scilon symbol to the left of it.
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Ogsonofgroo Member

Lolol, but you startled a thot outta me, what if they've nao place shooper powerz in just seeing 'the name 'Scientology' (liek huge frikken ugly sign on BB) written in big letters everywhere...........nah, I know, mostly they hide any mentions, but in a weird way, it could have the power to keep people away :D
    There is certainly alot of turmoil going on within their ranks, and it keeps showing liek a flashing 5 ton sign.

:)
  8. Anonymous Member

The young SO guy at about 2:48 and then later with Odo makes me sad (the one you associate with Patty). He freely admits he works about 100 hours a week, but says since he is religious volunteer, he can work as much as he likes (I bet he cannot work as little as he likes ;) He also states while it may be a problem for us (wogs), he has no problem and gets more sleep than us.
    He may not believe what he was telling us, but who knows...maybe he does.

But like just about every other young SO person I seem to see, he was born into the cult. There are many threads on exscn about kids in scilon schools recruited into the SO without the parent's knowledge. If the kids are too young, the parents are pressured to sign or be declared or called "out ethics". Some parents may even believe when they are told that the kids will stay nearby like the recruiter says...or continue to get education. These parents were for the most part never in the SO...so don't know what will happen.

Disgusting.
  9. Smurf Member

That's Jason True. I have video of him as well. He's the Deputy Chief of Security for Pac Base and a 2nd generation Scilon. Whereas, Jason can be an extremely nice guy, he has proven to be an extremely poor liar on numerous occasions.

But what do you expect from someone born & raised in a cult?
  10. Anonymous Member

AnonSparrow mentioned in his latest vid

AnonSparrow mentioned in his latest vid that since his PC folders were being used against him in DC, all bets were now off with Andy True in LA.

What is the relationship?
  11. TheLady Member

100% true and they need no approval by others before, during, or after a little flash raid. Nada. None. In fact, we shun approval.

Anonymous, you beg the question: Have you ever been to LA?
  12. Anonymous Member

For the record..there were 9 critics total...although most were on Sunset for a good part of the protest.
  13. Anonymous Member

Does anyone know who these ladies are? There were near the Sunset entrance just about the whole time.

2dgjayh.jpg

2ngymo3.jpg
  14. JohnnyRUClear Member

Hmmm... lose the eyebrows and a few pounds, add a wig and a few years...?

JohnHouseman-sized.jpg 2dgjayh.jpg
  15. Anonymous Member

Two pasty-faced old hags that don't get out much?
  16. Anon-007 Member

Look like a coupla "stuck in the past" rug munchers to me (i.e. almost certainly Culties)
  17. the anti Member

hey snake, the guy on the far left, isn't he the same one that stepped on your foot and pushed you awhile back?

protest_0049.jpg
  18. Smurf Member

Yup. The same. We addressed it to the Scilon on Friday.

He just stood there with a stupefied smirk on his face. I was waiting for him to drool too, but it didn't occur.
  19. Haruhi Member

Oh fuck, you just outted your own sock.

Excellent troll, Scarff. Well played.
  20. the anti Member

yeah, just making sure it was him. i remember asking him that and he was like "i got in a fight? i didn't remember this at all" and didn't he bail soon after the police was called that day?
  21. fotoanon Member

OMG.....

It all makes sense now!
  22. Smurf Member

Sorry, Roolah, I'm not up to par on all the silly games you & others refer to as trolls or socks.

I just say it like it is. I still love you. :)
  23. beef Member

Sorry I have been slacking off. Visiting family, traveling, criminal activities... but I'll be back in full force soon. Love you all! Viva La Resistance!
  24. Haruhi Member

You silly bint. Anti asked "Snake", and you answered. Therefore, you admit to being Snake. <3
  25. Snake Member

Yeah it is. Was he there the whole time? Or just passing by.
  26. Snake Member

I couldn't be Snake. I'm not a useless faggot like him. At least I show up to protests.
  27. Anonymous Member

The whole time...at least the whole time I was there. He tried to keep anons busy with questions.

Here are some pics for you to fap to, Snake:

fe10s8.jpg

2502jk5.jpg
  28. Dallas T Member

The two ladies are both OSA Int Staff. One on the left is Elaine Woodruff and one on the right is Sarkovich, I think her first name is Linda.

Almost all of the people you have pictures of from the event are OSA Int staff, like Droopy, as they usually don't let other staff outside as the might get too "enturbulated"
  29. Anonymous Member

Thanks!

We have our "normal" handlers, but I am always interested when we see new faces.
  30. Dallas T Member

Yep, no prob. How do you quote pics on here? I know it's some simple HTML code but I'm not that forum savvy.
  31. JohnnyRUClear Member

Just click this ---> [IMG] in the advanced message editor.
  32. Anonymous Member

If you mean quote pics in an actual post...clicking on the QUOTE button to the lower right of the post should work.
  33. Anonymous Member

70e07d.jpg
  34. Dallas T Member

2v9d93m.jpg

This is Donatella Keve from OSA Int. We actually lived right across from her and had to share bathrooms with her, her husband and about 5 other people. She is actually directly under Kirsten Caetano and is involved in most of the blackmail and handling of &quot;disaffected&quot; scientologist like myself and Jenna. If you want to contact her you can email her at donak0507@yahoo.com

anonorange.jpg

As Smurf said this is Jason True, Deputy Security Chief PAC. He is actually a decent guy and was always cool with me. He actually had to go out in the middle of the night and purchase the UHaul the night we left, he was told to book it to go all the way to Virginia from LA, we only went to San Diego. Another way the church just spends its money like stupidly.

214bo6d.jpg

This of course is Alex the Security guard for the HGB. He came over from EU for WISE I think as we used to use him on translations for event materials. He went into Security right before we left.

2rx9o91.jpg

OSA Int, I forget his name but he is Swedish and it's foreign and starts with an &quot;A&quot; something like Anke. He is very quite but a nice guy when I was there. I worked with him on CCHR materials, you know all those dark booklets, yeah we had to typeset them in 20 languages in two weeks. But that was the funnest one as CCHR had to pay our department so that was when we got all new equipment.

Oh and correction on my earlier post it's not Elaine Woodruff, it's Elaine Segal, same dif, both in OSA.
  35. Smurf Member

Oops. Sorry. My stupid.
  36. fitch2000 Member

What dept were you working in that was paid by CCHR? (Just curious if it was part of the church paying money directly to CCHR which they claim is totally seperate? yeah right lol)
  37. Smurf Member

The douchebag saw my T-shirt that read &quot;Tommy Davis a SP (Sex Pig)&quot; and asked me what a sex pig was, and after I told him, he still didn't understand .... a real clueless dumbass.
  38. the anti Member

this guy is more clueless then i am
  39. Anonymous Member

Oooohhhhhhh...Hombre needs to see this shit.
    Hopefully Droopy will be back for the other events in July.
  40. Anonymous Member

You know...I could say something...

But I will leave it.

Taking all of my energy....