Customize

Raid on Gold Base, Saturday, Feb 28th..

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Smurf, Feb 26, 2009.

1. subrosa Member

Re: Raid on Gold Base, Saturday, Feb 28th..

I thought the Terminator declared a drought condition in CA, why are they watering the ROAD?
  2. Anonymous Member

If you want to get REALLY audacious, try this. Emergency roadside phones for escaping Sea Orgers.

On some highways there are a series of solar telephones that link directly to a service that will hook you up with police/ambulance/fire dept/mechanics. Why couldn't there be a series of those along the roadside near Gold, so that if anyone did manage to get out of the compound they could call for help. I'd like to see the Riverside council put that in place.

California has good climate for this - very sunny. If it can work in the UK!!!

Roadside Emergency Phones[IMG]
  3. Smurf Member

I don't think Jeff Stone cares.

Stone moving Hemet office
    By The Californian | Friday, February 20, 2009

HEMET ---- Third District Supervisor Jeff Stone will be moving his Hemet office and reassigning two of three staffers to his Menifee office.

The Hemet office at 1025 N. State Street is expected to close next month; Stone will maintain his practice of working Thursdays in Hemet but will use a desk in the sheriff's substation at 43950 Acacia Ave.

Office hours will remain 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., but just one staff member will be on duty at the office.
  4. Smurf Member

Scientology is exempt from all state & federal laws, and governor's declarations...

according to them.
  5. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Well how many fucking flowers did he seriously "kill"? If the cult goes BAAAW he killed 15 flowers, I don't think anyone's gonna give a shit. But knowing them, they're gonna stomp about 10 times as many flowers themselves and take pics and say AGP did it.
  6. mrfyde Member

Everyone should know by now the cult can't count !
  7. AngryGayPope1 Member

water rationing

Arnold has terminated daytime sprinkler operation but it kicked in the day after this raid (march 1). He's shown more leadership on this issue than the mayor.

It's good they can't spray because sprinkler tech is surprisingly effective against camera lenses and ink jet printed signs. They run. Sprinkler tech > speaker tech.
  8. TinyDancer Member

AGP, I trust you guys will have the water police on speed dial next time you're there!
  9. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Yes. Raid Gold and make them use Sprinkler Tech!
  10. AngryGayPope1 Member

Angry Gay Pope Bashes Pansies

Check in later this week to see my version of the pansy bashing that earned me a May court date in Murietta, CA. There I'll appear before a judge regarding Catherine Fraser's citing me for vandalism.

The vid shall be great. The cops make a brief and mellow appearance. Plus big laughs will be delivered even before AnonOrange appears as a "Scientologist".

Ironically in this photos I am much closer to Gold than Mark Bunker or Mark Lowell were when they were almost randomly arrested for tresspassing. I just know the easements are so wide (50 ft each side) that the fence is actually on public property.

Below is the title card of one of my videos ... "The Little Spermaid".

angry_gay_pope_in_little_mermaid_pose.jpg
  11. exOT8Michael Member

I think that the real property lines are in question as to Gold Base vs public property.

How can arrests be made when nobody knows if the Base constructed fences without real regard to their actual property?
  12. Anonymous Member

AGP's post reminds me to wait until dox are in before forming a judgement as to his guilt over pansycide.
  13. TinyDancer Member

This.
  14. xenubarb Member

hmmm...needs moar sting ray...

agp.jpg
  15. AngryGayPope1 Member