Customize

Raid on Gold Base, Saturday, Feb 28th..

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Smurf, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Raid on Gold Base, Saturday, Feb 28th..

^^^^FUCKING THIS
  2. Re: Raid on Gold Base, Saturday, Feb 28th..

fixed
  3. ryangiggs Member

Graham said, " . . .Can you vandalize a private pansy on public property? . . ."

After seeing this pic of AO, I think we can also safely apply this statement to AO, and his previous smack-down at Gold Base."
  4. 0815 Member

Maybe AO's was injured during the arrest and we can see the results today in Speedo's :)
  5. ClingingMars Member

indeed.

022809_15341.jpg
  6. A.Non Hubbard Member

That sounds like it's from Blade Runner.

Though it is a requirement for Sea Org membership, being a complete and utter social failure is not exclusive to Sea Org membership.
  7. JFawkeson Member

ANON FASHION SHOW!

Vandalizing purple pansies. AO in fishnets. OMG, you guys, OMG! XD

I have developed such a fondness for absurdity in the past year.
  8. cowboyanon2 Member

idk about you .. but i have a few times...
  9. BigBeard Member

So they used "sprinkler tech" in total disregard for the Gov's request to conserve water. Well, this was their last shot at it without getting fined. So much for being a good neighbor.

Effective March 1, 2009 MANDATORY water use restrictions go into effect for the water district 'Gold' is in. No daytime sprinkler use allowed, or pay the man $$$. $500.00 first offense, and goes up with each subsequent citation.

BigBeard
  10. Silent Member

Interesting legal aspects on this to say the least, best of luck with all the cases, Graham Berry!

You might even get to set a precedent or two and get in a lecturebook :D
  11. Smurf Member

First raid - Gold Base:

12. subgenius Member

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^
    And a suggestion to have a new thread just for strategy for that meeting.
    The good info and suggestions are spread out. Compile them in one thread, then anyone who goes can print out what they want to read/speak to for their full 3 minutes.
    No?
  13. FUCK Member

nice job guise. <3 cross-dressing AO.
  14. gizmogirl Member

Sprinkler Tech!?! THIS is what the mighty "confront and shatter" tech LRH ordered has come to? THIS is all the top OTs of the planet can come up with?

It must be so embarrassing to be a scilon these days.
  15. Optimisticate Member

Wait wait wait.

They've got their pansies on public property?

On a public easement maybe? While claiming the damned curb is private property?

And still got a ticket issued to AGP?

Sprinklertech on public property? Would that be assault or attempt to harm by pushing anons into the street?

Get the thinking caps out folks. This can be used by both sides. If you have only one brain cell, please tap the anon to your left and put at least 2 cells together and USE THIS.

Twist it, flip it, turn it back around.

But I could be wrong.
  16. King Nerd Member

This furthers my resolve to appear in SoCal.

Beware...
  17. subgenius Member

It takes a very powerful tech force to overcome their super powers
    [IMG]
  18. tendervittles Member

That is correct! Next protest, PLEASE make the police cite them for Sprinkler Tech! Bring along the county assessor documents from the other thread which verify that they are indeed in that water district!

19. Re: Raid on Gold Base, Saturday, Feb 28th..

They tried this trick during the three day protest at Saint Hill for the IAS Annual Event last year. Flowers, poles and tape were placed directly across from the main gate, on public property. The land behind is a private residence, not cult owned.

The purpose was presumably to force the protesters not to stand opposite the Gate. The protesters ignored the tape but were careful not to stand on the flowers (or at least I was). I'd guess they hadn't consulted the police about taping up a public road, as the police didn't object.
  20. LarryBren Member

OMG the SPs are at the gates and little Tommy Davis is obviously mutual out ruds with them as he is not stopping them!!!

I'm sure that the dwarf was demanding more serious charges being filed than "pansie trampling".

Wait a minute, didn't Tom Cruise also trample on pansies and more there at the base when DM himself had a field of flowers planted for Cruise to run through?

OMG it's DM who is mutual out ruds with the pansie tramplers not Tommy Davis!

The world is turning upside down!!!

Run DM run!!!!
  21. Oswald2001 Member

Karma is active vis a vis Evil Space Alien Cult Shill Stone.

Stone (good name for a guy that sells drugs) better be careful.

Karma is a cold bitch...and you can't outrun her.

He could end up in a Tijuana bar floor show involving a barnyard animal.

3 shows a day. 6 days a week.

Karma = the more evil you do = the more evil you must suffer
  22. HelenaKobrin Member

In part 3 of the raid that woman withher back turned most of the time turned and said, "What should we do?"
  23. Django Member

So this occurred to me: If there are protesters in front of Gold on a regular basis, is that area now a high pedestrian traffic area, and shouldn't appropriate accommodations be made? Lower speed limits, perhaps a sidewalk? Is there a way to petition the county for that?
  24. eddieVroom Member

DING DING DING DING DING

We have a winner!
  25. subgenius Member

Not. Gonna. Happen.
    but i do love django reinhardt....if he were alive today he'd be rolling around in his grave...
  26. Django Member

Yeah, I know. I come up with audacious, impossible crap sometimes. And then, I just...post it, knowing full well that it serves only to make me look like a clueless dick.

Such is life.

I also love Django...the reason I'm Django here is that I had to come up with a screen name last year and a DR CD was on the desk in front of me. Pure coincidence. Could've easily been Coltrane, or Stravinski.

But I digress...
  27. Anonymous Member

nb4felonyflowerabuseordinance
  28. exOT8Michael Member

So is Tommy Davis DM's pansy boy now?
  29. Relyt Member

AGP's attitude in those videos was clearly a mocking one, trying to push his limits. He should have at least considered that trampling on the flowers might be illegal, even if it turns out that the flowers are on public property and it's not illegal. But I think that because it was their garden, and they planted the seeds, that he vandalized their property.
  30. Spangly Member

If it can be thoroughly determined that the pansy patch *is* public property, then I suggest that the Gold Raiders also plant some of our own flowers there too.

That way, if there is a case made about "private flowers on public land", then you can make similar complaints if "our" flowers there come to any harm.
  31. Smurf Member

I believe that AO should be made to move in & become Oswald2001's roommate for maximum lulz.
  32. Smurf Member

ME, and don't you fucking forget it.
  33. NotSoAnon Member

I believe that doing ANYTHING to 'disturb' public land is forbidden by California law, unless one has an environmental permit to do so. This might include AO's supposed trampling, and it might also include Scientology' planting.

I wonder where the law will reside in this dispute. I think, but do not know, that trampling anything on public land is an extremely minor affront to the law. OTOH, Scientology's making a charge against AO for something occurring on public land might be grounds for dismissal, since Scientology has no police authority on public land.
  34. Anonymous Member

My guess is that Commodore Davey has epic footage of Tommy and Tommy arguing over which one gets to be the cabin boy next....
  35. rummychick99 Member

This is an interesting idea. AGP and the pansy dance will be brought up at the hearing.

He could ask the City Council if that is public land. Ron made his stance about homosexuals very clear. Fraser illegally revealed AGP's HIV status.. AGP would like to plant something other than the pansy flower in that area and ask Jeff Stone if he will allow it...maybe a plant that signifies slave labor and imprisonment. Can you imagine Stone's face..hahahahaha
  36. FreakE420 Member

pansies_5.jpg
  37. rummychick99 Member

You could turn that into a pin and wear it at protest or the Board meeting.
  38. parrotnut Member

No Larry, DM had the wild flowers pulled up before they flowered because he thought they looked like weeds. This info comes from Maureen Bolstadt as she was one of the slave laborers who planted them.
  39. exOT8Michael Member

LOLOLOL

Sooper shoop
  40. HelenaKobrin Member

Wouldn't it be better to stay on fuckus and concentrate on Scientology's and Jeff Stone's violations of people's civil rights?

Yeah, it would be great theature if AnonOrange showed up naked in high heels at the Supervisors meeting, but the fuckus should stay on putting a stop to Stone's dick sucking of David Miscaviage.