Customize

Raid on Gold Base, Saturday, Feb 28th..

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Smurf, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Buttons Member

Re: Raid on Gold Base, Saturday, Feb 28th..

LarryBren-

Thank you for letting us know that this has you laughing.
    That's good enough for me.
    Let's just hope that he doesn't do something to get arrested.
  2. attackgypsy Member

Restraining order. He couldn't without going to jail, again.
  3. subgenius Member

So, back to the raid at Gold: any pix?
  4. TinyDancer Member

and on that note, /derail please.

derailing comments are about to be domed. further derails will be infracted
  5. Anonymous Member

QFT.

He has managed to do something lulzy - once - in such a way that he doesn't actively screw up other people, but so what? It proves nothing.

And back onto the topic of this thread, did anybody hear the radio show in question? Did anybody record it?
  6. Oswald2001 Member

Attention Whore is not necessarily a bad attribute...if used correctly.

There needs to be a 'Look At Me' gene in the best of showmen/showwomen.

After all, a raid/protest is all about getting attention.

If you don't get attention, your message will never be heard.

It all depends on how it is used.

Agent Pubeit was the worst, IMO.

AO at the Doo Dah Parade...also the worst.

AO...TODAY...Brilliant.
  7. King Nerd Member

I'd like a recording of the radio show, please.
  8. LRonAnon Member

Symbolic Free Speech is a protected act, I'm just not sure what the symbolism is.

I'm sure Jeff Stone would appreciate 10 cross dressers protesting Scientology near his home.

Can't protest the boon-docks, protest in the city. --and thanks to the efforts of Jeff Stone
  9. Mitsu Too Member

Hey how about those Cubs?
    Really. Where's the report from the Gold Raid. GB, AGP, Smurf and WBM were there. How long of a trip is it back to civilization to get some docs up. Smurf is usually fast on the draw on You Tube but a summary would be nice.
  10. Snake Member

Try driving from LA to Hemet. It's a long bitchy drive.
  11. Optimisticate Member

Just because it bares repeating...

Bananahammocktech = WIN
  12. Mitsu Too Member

Ok tks. No use staying up then.
    Just hope no one else got arrested. Carry on.
  13. HelenaKobrin Member

Q: How many HDLC frames can SCC3 handle?
    A: Twice SCC1!

Ha ha ha ha!
  14. exOT8Michael Member

I look forward to seeing reports of how things went at Gold Base. Abelson being there has some significance I think.
    Maybe he is their pansy lawyer?

As for AO..

...can I unsee his fishnets pic in some way? (LOLOL)

My mouth fell open like a cheap suitcase.

[IMG]
  15. HelenaKobrin Member

I am surprised that he is still sliming up the place. I was there when Mr. GB Esq. took Eliot gently in hand outside of a Los Angeles court room, walked with him to the stairway railing, and slowly and politely explained the real world to Eliot. I was impressed that GB would even attempt to try to drag that greasy crook out of the clutches of Scientology.
  16. Anonymous Member

Abelson was reported in the news as playing spokesperson for scientology-related cases as recently as 08.
    Scientology library: “Elliot J. Abelson”
  17. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Oh come on, it's not that bad, and I'm not even american ;-)
  18. i'mglib Member

Ok, I just got home. When I got there at 1:30, Graham, WBM, Pope, Smurf, and a photographer were there. I had a sign that said JEFF STONE CULT SHILL, and one that said STOP SCIENTOLOGY SLAVE LABOR CAMPS. Touchstone arrived after a bit. AO stayed in Hemet.

The scilons called the cops, of course, who cam out to talk to us. Nothing much came of that. Elliot Abelson, Tommy Davis and Catherine Fraser were talking non stop behind the guard shack.

After that we went to Hemet, and stood on the corner of Florida and State Street. We had a lot of reaction. A lot of people told AO to put his clothes on and called him a f$%king queer. Two little kids asked if he was gay, and AGP said "I am" and it was like they had never seen a gay person. This radio guy showed up, and it turns out it's an internet radio station radio94x.com. We had no idea what kind of show it was. He had a camera guy show up, and the video will be put on youtube, under radio94x.

Lots of people wanted to photograph AO, we got mooned, two people walking by joined us, a woman in a car REALLY wanted AO to find Jesus, and TONS of horn love.

Goldraid009.jpg

Goldraid010.jpg

Goldraid012.jpg

Goldraid014.jpg

HERE'S ABELSON AND TOMMY DAVIS:
    Goldraid020.jpg

POPE GETTING CITED FOR STEPPING ON THE SCILON'S PANSIES
    Goldraid024.jpg

HEMET
    Goldraid031.jpg

Goldraid039.jpg

Goldraid048.jpg
  19. Anonynamefag Member

Epic win, SoCal.
  20. AnotherMrPink Member

Now that Ive poked out my eyes and am using a brail keyboard I have to say...

Well played OG. Get a lil of the internet in you and you are in downtown locations wearing drag.

Also, Jeff Stone, I hope you are happy. You PERSONALLY got people to decide to go downtown. What may have been annoying to you at Gold, is now annoying to your citizens. Great fucking public service. It only gets worse Stone.
  21. fotoanon Member

OK...I just ate, so some pictures here are a little upsetting to me.....
    Nice signs, especially about the corruption in Riverside and Recall Jeff Stone.

I give AO props for doing this, but I still don't like him. He will piss off everyone here again soon, so I am not too worried about it.
  22. Anonymous Member

Oooo La La!!!!!!!!!!!
  23. rummychick99 Member

One question to the County:

Gilman Springs road is a high traffic road with cars that go at high speed.

Are we allowed to stand on the curb so that we don't get killed as we exercise our right to free speech - Or will we be subject to arrest for trespassing. The County needs to tell us where we can stand since the subject of the protest is a sue happy crowd.

I am sure Pope accidentally stepped on some pansies..and of course Scientology seized on it. Look for them to plant flowers right up against the curb so that you will have to do a real balancing act.

Look where Mark Bunker is standing in the 4th pic. Why no citizen's arrest? That is about where Mark Lowell was standing ..maybe not even that close..but on the other side.
  24. Anonymous Member

25. HelenaKobrin Member

Jeff! Noooooo! Don't know know what you just did?! You just gave AnonOrange a wonderful idea!
  26. xenubarb Member

Accused of litering? What if we just bring pints instead? DOWN WITH THE METRIC SYSTEM!
  27. Relyt Member

The ordinance did not change the rule that the county's public property on the road is 60 feet wide (or was it 100? It's still kind of confusing). As long as they're 30 feet away from the property line of the residence.
  28. HelenaKobrin Member

29. Re: Raid on Gold Base, Saturday, Feb 28th..

I hope win like this happens when Vegas lands in a couple of weeks.
  30. rummychick99 Member

At the last protest AGP moved from the road onto the curb/ground by the curb and the fat pig told him he was trespassing on their property.
  31. Relyt Member

Tory confuses AO with AGP:

32. Relyt Member

He was either lying, or misinformed.
  33. Buttons Member

TinyDancer-

Just to clarify things---
    Is AO's protest in Hemet considered to be on topic for this thread about a raid at Gold?
    Seems to me that the target is the same, but just would like some confirmation.
  34. Haruhi Member

They were literally just down the highway - a few miles away from Gold.

I'd say it's relevant.
  35. Graham Berry Member

Most of us arrived together just before 1 PM. As soon as we started walking up the roadside they turned the sprinklers on us (which may be a technical assault). One of the guards kept storming out to advise us that we were trespassing (as we stood on the side of the rioad) and that it was dangerous. Scientology vehicles kept driving across from gate to gate to try and catch us “obstructing ingress/egress.” Catherine Fraser and Tommy Davis turned up and after we had been there over an hour two deputy sheriffs arrived. As soon as they arrived Scientology’s national trial counsel, Elliot Abelson, lurched over to the guard shack.

After about 15 minutes the officers came out to see us. They were very polite and professional and basically told us to carry on as we were. In addition, they explained (on camera) that we could cross in front of the guard house to get from one curb to another. In other words that we could engage in the very conduct that led to The M & M Arrests last week (the video tape might cause Catherine Fraser and Tommy Davis a problem in the civil action against them and CSI). Even after the deputies arrived Catherine Fraser, Tommy Davis and Elliot Abelson were glued to their cell phones. OSA and DM yelling at them to "make it go right?"

At about 3-15 PM we decided to leave and join AO who was picketing at the busiest intersection in down town Hemet. As we were getting in our cars the Deputy Sheriffs drove up and very apologetically issued AGP a citation for vandalism; a private citizens arrest/complaint (by Catherine Fraser again) against AGP for walking on the pansy patch. The Sheriffs even co-operated in choosing a court date that did not conflict with the speeches against Scientology that I am giving in St. Petersburg (Russia) and Hamburg (Germany) during May [more on this in a separate post). AGP explained to the Deputies that Scientology policies call for the extermination of homosexuals, that pansy is anti-gay epithet and that he was expressing protesting the hate (AGP pansy tech!). Actually, the sprinklers had originally forced a tip toe through the foliage as they sprayed us.

We engaged in some epic enturbulation at Florida and State Streets in Hemet. The public really reacted positively to our messages. Of course AO was a major attraction. You’ve seen the photograph. AO dragged cross-dressing down to new depths! I left just as the news crew was arriving. They did not need my on air contribution and I had my own documentary film maker riding with me.

Finally, this is a call for as many Anons as possible to join us at the Riverside County Board of Supervisors meeting on Tuesday March 3 at 9 PM when the “targeted residential picketing” Ordinance No.884 is on the agenda again.

AGP’s citation raises an interesting legal issue. He was not on their property. He was on their pansies which are on public property. Can you vandalize a private pansy on public property? Do you need specific intent with regard to each poor pansy? Is it a proper citizen’s arrest? As things stood already, and as I told the deputies, Catherine Fraser, Tommy Davis and CSI are going to be sued for the false arrests of AO and the Two Marks.

In haste prior to a meal.

Graham
  36. pacora Member

Hey AO...

Roses are red, violets are blue, I don't look half as good in fishnets, as you!

Recall Supervisor Jeff Stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  37. tendervittles Member

38. Relyt Member

Sounds like a great raid. And all the shit that the base will have to face in lawsuits. I'd like to see how they try to weasel their way out of this one. More claims of bigotry? More fabricated "bomb threats"? More ad hominem attacks?
  39. exOT8Michael Member

LPL

New name for Abelson

Lurching Pansy Lawyer?

(ya can't force a meme)
  40. pacora Member

I would suggest bringing purple pansies to the board of supervisors meeting on Tuesday and/or having them delivered to Jeff Stone's office!

Also, everybody should wear a purple pansie in their hair or their lapel pocket, at the meeting.