Customize

Raid on Gold Base, Saturday, Feb 28th..

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Smurf, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Smurf Member

Raid on Gold Base, Saturday, Feb 28th..

This to alert any interested anons that Graham Berry, myself and other anons & ex-Scilons will be protesting at Gold on Saturday, February 28, 2008 starting at 1:00pm.

We request anyone that has media contacts to put the word out.

Smurf
  2. Herro Member

Re: Raid on Gold Base, Saturday, Feb 28th..

Good luck. Let them know that this shit isn't going to deter people.
  3. Touchstone Member

Tuxedo or SciMonster? SciMonster in a Tux? Hmmmm....

Not much call for pamphlets out there, I imagine.
    Need at least one sign with the ex-Sea org number on it.....

Must prepare. How much bail money do I need to set aside?
  4. A.Non Hubbard Member

FOR MARCABIA!
  5. Smurf Member

Just do what the nice policeman says... even if he's taking the law into his own hands.. if there is a citizen's arrest, there will be no bail required. Let's not make the cops pissed at us while we're there.. they do have the authority to not only detain & handcuff you on a citizen's arrest, but to jail you & force you to post bond, if they want.

I would recommend you do what Maureen did... when things got hairy.. she went to the other side of the road... Catherine Fraser would have had a problem trying to initiate an arrest on her.
  6. avbb Member

For flyers, you will need a few, the cars do stop from time to time and it's nice to be able to hand them a flyer...often if Anons are haning out flyers, it will compel others to stop for flyers too. We could have used them when Vegasfags were there in January.

Be safe guys. Vegasfags will be back in just 2 weeks to join in the fun and I'll bring the killer brownies and delicious caek again!
  7. Touchstone Member

I was basically kidding about needing to put together bail. I know how to be courteous and responsive to the nice officers. AGP advised against SciMonster (restricts vision). I'll just have to find some other way to be eye-catching. Besides nudity.
  8. AnotherMrPink Member

/r Donation Drive thread to collect money for bribing cops to arrest them first.

hehe, or if they try to pull the citizens arrest point at them and scream angrily "NO U!" and make sure its recorded.
  9. AceOfSpades Member

Good luck to you. Stay on target, do not go quietly into that cold night, etc, etc, etc.
  10. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Asked on another thread, will ask again:

What duties does Catherine Fraser have at Gold?

According to the law used to "arrest" the Marks, only the "owner or the owner's agent" can make the claims under the law. Ask to see the owner or the owners agent if she tries a citizens arrest again. All this time, she's been claiming to be a "resident" of gold...
  11. HelenaKobrin Member

The job of Stupid Criminal Cunt.
  12. Smurf Member

You say you look like Jesus. The cop may be an orthodox Jew. Hope you can outrun cops. :)
  13. restim Member

SCC for short. Don't get me started with 68302 jokes, hk ;)
  14. Truth Seeker Member

What are you going to do when they turn the sprinklers on again, and you know they will. Plastic cup over the sprinkler will work but if they are watching everything, they might accuse you guys of litering. Any better ideas?

How are you going to keep from what happened last time from happening again?
  15. Smurf Member

Fraser (Hawkins, McLernon), Catherine Nairn – Port Captain Gold. She is ex-Gold staffer Jeff Hawkins's husband who speaks of her in his blog and how she was reprimanded for flirting with Jeff while married to another man.

In mid-1998, I noticed a new staff member in the Golden Era Productions Sales area, an attractive, petite woman with long brown-blonde hair and luminous hazel eyes. She intrigued me. A lot of people seemed to know her, and we had a lot of mutual friends, but I had no idea who she was. I did a little discreet detective work and found out her name was Catherine Fraser.

She had been on the Freewinds as Port Captain and then had been brought to the Base as RTC staff. Something had gone wrong and she had ended up assigned to Gold.

The entire Gold crew mustered three times a day on the patio behind MCI, after each meal. We lined up in straight rows, by Division. The executives stood in front. Roll was taken and every person was accounted for – over 400 people. Then there would be uniform inspections, announcements and news.

Cathy was made to stand up on a low wall, facing the crew. Then the CO Gold, a cold-hearted martinet named Lisa Schroer, enumerated Cathy’s crimes, her "out-2D," her flirting with me – her, a married woman! I was mortified. I wished I could be up there instead.

Cathy said she had to talk to me, so we went outside. She said she had been proposed to go to Clearwater to handle PR there. She thought that might be best if she were to go. Then she could get her divorce and come back, and we wouldn’t have the strain of trying to avoid each other. I agreed that was probably best. I said I would wait for her for a year if it took that, I would be here.

Again, she got in trouble. Someone had seen us together. She was found to be not qualified to go to Clearwater because of her "Out 2D." Yet we had never touched each other, never even held hands. She eventually got a divorced and then married Jeff.

J+and+C.jpg Jeff & Catherine Fraser.. 1999.

Counterfeit Dreams: Chapter Fourteen: Death and Resurrection
  16. BigBeard Member

At some point, may have been in one of the Supervisor's meetings, she claimed to be the one to receive legal service papers for Gold. If she is in fact designaged to receive legal service for Gold, sounds like she would fit the description of "owner's agent" for the purposes of making a citizen's arrest.

Of course, that opens the whole can of worms regarding "business open to the public" doesn't it? And was either Mark ever admonished by her to leave the property, and given a chance to do so, before she made this "citizen's arrest" for trespassing?

BigBeard
  17. Re: Raid on Gold Base, Saturday, Feb 28th..

Glib and I ran into Catherine Fraser in the parking structure after last Tuesday's meeting. I initiated a conversation just to see if she would respond.

Me: "Hey Cathrine, you did a great job speaking on behalf of your organization."

Her: "Oh...hello girls."

Then she peeled off and disappeared. At first Glib and I snickered at the exchange...but then Glib got serious and said, "You know, if it wasn't for Scientology, the three of us would probably be great friends."

It's true.

Scientology wrecked that gal.

Too bad.
  18. Ogsonofgroo Member

She could easily be both, I think that it would only take their claim of Co$ 'rep', ergo 'agent', to kill that angle; you know they are going to pussy-foot around and cover their asses, and we know just by the fact that Fraser had a copy of CA Statutes in her sweaty paws that they are doing their homework regarless that they are famous for interpreting the laws to suit them.
    As for her actual capacity at Gold, I think that is info that will come to light, but is for GB & WBM etc. to acquire for their case (and hopefully they persue false/frivlous arrest charges as persueant to the statutes that have been posted).
    There is obvious abuse going on here and I'm sure a very good case building, Mr.Berry and co. aren't slouches by any means and I feel that if they stay on target (and don't get too side tracked by facts not pertinant to this), that much can be brought to light.
    The more publicity the better too, garnering interest from various media will shine lights into other scmelly places of the tangled Co$ web of deciet, lies, and victims imho.
    Take care All and have a great time! Look forward to the vids etc.!
    Rock on Anons!
  19. Anonymous Member

^^^
    Can't wait to hear how it went!!
  20. Re: Raid on Gold Base, Saturday, Feb 28th..

Here's a quick update from the protesters at Gold.

There was a group of eight at Gold, including Graham, Smurf, AGP, I'mGlib, Touchstone, Mark Bunker and one other. On the Scilon side was attorney Abelson, Catherine Fraser, and Tommy Davis. There were no arrests made, however AGP was issued a citation for vandalizing the purple pansies near the guard shack.

The group is currently headed into Hemet to film AO who is rumored to be protesting wearing fishnet stockings and a speedo, and carrying a sign that says, "I am a Scientologist". Glib promises to send me a photo from her phone in a few minutes.
  21. Relyt Member

Did he really?

Oh God, what an idiot.
  22. A.Non Hubbard Member

WHAT ABOUT OUR PURPLE PANSIES?
  23. Pikachu Member

*throws up for a week*
  24. LRonAnon Member

AGP is our purple pansy and I fully endorse AO's fishnets.

This IS getting better.
  25. Silent Member

AO in fishnets? D:
    I wouldn't even wish that for my wor-
    hmm.... go on then...
  26. Anonymous Member

^^^
    You really can't make this shi- up...
  27. Herro Member

AO in fishnets?

fapfapfapfapfap
  28. cowboyanon2 Member

I guess you guys were wrong about him being an attention whore..
  29. exOT8Michael Member

Can we has purple pansy protection Ordinance?
    Of course AGP would be covered under same.
  30. A.Non Hubbard Member

When it comes to AO, I can't help but see Hubbard's logic in coming up with auditing process R2-45.
  31. Re: Raid on Gold Base, Saturday, Feb 28th..

Behold...!!!

022809_15341.jpg
  32. anonsparrow Member

Ok.. NOW I've seen everything. Well played AO sir.. well played.
  33. LRonAnon Member

^Redemption
  34. CantPickaName Member

lol

No fuckin way!!!! AHAHAHAH
  35. azonymous Member

oh. my.
    ahem
  36. PAnonA Member

He has redeemed himself, at least to me. Very well played AO. Very well played.
  37. Silent Member

WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN.

Hell, this must leave a mark even on a robot brain...
  38. Buttons Member

I can't wait to hear how AO came up with this idea.

This just might make the local paper or TV news.
  39. Anonynamefag Member

... AO has just chemo'd himself in every way possible...

Guys, this is a sign of the apocalypse.
  40. LarryBren Member

I'm sorry but I just cannot stop laughing, I am enjoying this thread so much.

Way back in like 1982-1983 time frame I can remember legal and other opponents of organized scientology being referred to as "freaks, geeks and screaming queens" as a way of somehow belittling the opposition implying how they were weak and how organized scientology would be taking them all down.

I last remember Marty Rathbun referring to opponents as "freaks, geeks and screaming queens" when he ran the litigation part of Special Unit.

What I find so deliciously funny and righteous is that organized scientology IS in fact being exposed and is being taken down in a goodly part by freaks, geeks and screaming queens many of whom I am proud to say are now my friends or at least I now know and admire them greatly. And BTW I say all three of those terms with the utmost respect.

To all the righteous freaks, geeks and screaming queens out there I salute you! And I thank you.

Should be fun to watch this thread develop.

God I just LOVE Karma!