Customize

Raid Gold Base January 24th, 2009

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Spylon, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Re: Raid Gold Base January 24th, 2009

yes, no knives whatsoever. You could bring one and leave it at the car or something... just don't have it with you.

Police has been asking for ID at times. The laws don't matter really, the cops just do what they feel like, from what I can gather. But the bigger the crowd the lesser the chances of having ID requested. Mask is allowed. I've been to Gold twice, wore a mask both times, had cops the first time was asked for ID but AO talked the cops out of it.
  2. mamadukes Member

I am a noobie but I will be there. I am Stones worst nightmare. I am an old lady shrink from Riverside... 888 it is.
  3. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

^ Well if I could do it, so can you :)
  4. Relyt Member

Will there be unicycles?
  5. mamadukes Member

I can;t ride a unicycle but I can juggle does that count?
  6. xenubarb Member

YES!
    Just no juggling chainsaws, or anything that could be construed as weapon. U can juggle the kittehs, perhaps? Soft, fluffy kittehs, never hurt nobody.
  7. avbb Member

The more the merrier!

Anons are all ages/sizes/species. Bluehairs are especially liked!

I will bring delicious cake, too! Or maybe brownies...Vegasfags will KILL for my brownies.
  8. mamadukes Member

Well I am a blue hair who can juggle and I like brownies. I think I should bring the DSM and we can use it as a tool to exercise the demons.... The power of psych compels you.
  9. Anon-007 Member

You better clarify that firearms count as weapons, as I know we have a few 'Redneck' anons amongst our ranks ;)
  10. Re: Raid Gold Base January 24th, 2009

obscureskillsmotiv.jpg
  11. xenubarb Member

Teh demons there get plenty of exercise running around a pole...
  12. avbb Member

Vegasfags are so looking forward to this! Our Org sucks ass. Their one and only bullbaiter is the halfwit you'd find out in the front yard eating dirt.
  13. AnonBlot Member

I am very interested in this raid. I am new to this. I first got interested in this when I passed by Gold on my way into Hemet. It seems fitting to go to my first raid at Gold. Is this a sure thing? How many are going? Where should I park?
  14. Drunk Member

I wish I could go. Some people see raiding Gold as pointless but I disagree. First of all the location of that base is/was supposed to be a secret. I'm sure many of the Scilons living in there have no clue where they are. Within the Sea Org you can bet that the "Int Base" is still looked upon as the ultimate place to want to be transferred to, especially because among them "no one knows where it is". So here comes Anonymous to protest right outside of it. An SP/Terrorist group ? How in LRH's name did they find the base?

The anons on the ground who have to deal with it might disagree with me, but I think the loud organ key sound is an Epic WIN!! Every time that organ key is played, it lets EVERYONE at the entire base know that Anon is right outside. Can you think of a better way to get the attention of everyone inside? It makes you wonder what happens when that sound is played...do they stop working and stay indoors as if they are under an attack? This is combined with the postcards they are receiving and they are getting our message from every direction.

Also, I am sure these Gold Raids strike directly at the bloated ego of DM. You know is personal for him when the Anons are outside.

So yes, I really wish I could be there but for now, I'll be drinking to a great Gold Raid. :)
  15. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

I don't think anyone's sure how many ppl are coming, but there seems to be enough. See, it only takes one anon to shut down their entire base.
    There aren't a lot of parking spaces out there, your best way of travel should be going with someone else, carpool up. Contact someone in your general area and ask them if they have room or if you can go at the same time so you can follow them there.
  16. Nataku Member

From reading The Complex, it seems to be closer to the other way around. John did as much as he could to avoid getting transferred to Gold.
  17. Relyt Member

They tell their members, when they transfer them to Gold, that they are the ONLY one qualified for their position, to make them feel ultra special. That is, if they're working there. The Sea Org, on the other hand, are usually there on punishment, from what I gather.
  18. avbb Member

Hmmm... I wonder if we should bring our penis costume? :D
  19. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

^ haet crime
  20. the_cloak Member

Knives aren't ok. Phasers and photon torpedoes are.
  21. tonguetied Member

My bluehaired spirit will be with you mamadukes.
  22. XenuLovesU Member

Gold hasn't been a secret, inside or outside of Scientology for over a decade.

Even so, I do think there is some value in raiding Gold... even if it's not the best place for informing the public. There's enough of us to both inform the public elsewhere and do things that cause collateral damage within Scientology.

First, raiding Gold pisses DM off. Pissed off people make stupid moves. They do things like put 110 dB speakers up then complain about having their peace disturbed. They wind up in County Supervisors meetings with photos of their razor wire being displayed. They violate HIPAA and CA H&S codes trying to have protesters removed. As stupid as the AO thing there was -- they might yet get kicked in the nuts for that too.

Second, raiding Gold drains their resources. SO members are stuck in place -- and after months of repeated raids wonder why the mighty OT's can't make it stop. Moxon's time is wasted trying to rid Gold of Anonymous fleatans. Every minute and dollar they spend trying to stop it is a minute and dollar they can't use to counter us somewhere else.

There's a lot of bang-for-the-buck to be had. Their response to raids at Gold is totally out of proportion to the frequency and size of protests there. It's a nice target for asymmetrical action.
  23. Re: Raid Gold Base January 24th, 2009

Good luck tomorrow, anons. It's the clam before the storm. Bracing for epic
  24. Optimisticate Member

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg
  25. subgenius Member

Represent Farmington Hills.
  26. Re: Raid Gold Base January 24th, 2009

I will be watching with great interest. Enturbulate well. *salutes*
  27. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

And let's not forget calling 911 every time there's a protest, only for the police to find out, there's no emergency going on at all. Sooner or later, the police will get tired about the Scilons crying wolf every time there's a guy with a mask or sign.
  28. Jeff Jacobsen Member

My best to you all tomorrow. It looks like you'll have good weather. Never be alone. Keep those cameras out.
  29. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

^ Also Unicycles or GTFO!
  30. Anon1720 Member

Bumping for epic raid tomorrow.
  31. meatpin Member

Best wishes to all enturbulators. I can't make it, but would encourage all local noobs to just do it. Tustin was my first/only raid so far, but it's a great experience for a great cause and I hope to make Gold in the future.

Be safe, encourage chaos, eat caek.
  32. Relyt Member

Whatever you guys do, don't bring any tom cruise missiles with you. I know it's tempting to bring some katie holming missiles, but you'll have to leave those home as well.
  33. Buttons Member

I just want to mention again, that protesting at Gold takes a big commitment of time for anyone willing to show up. It's a long drive and very isolated.

For anyone that shows up-
    Thank you from all of us that wish that we could be there.

Just stay safe!
  34. Anon23517 Member

Good luck, you magnificent bastards!
  35. Anonylemmi Member

Fuck! It's tomorrow? I have not planned well. I did a drive by the other day but was with my non Anon wife and could not enturbulate.
    Not sure if I can make it, but I hope all goes well. I do fear that they will try some new tactic to fuck with us.
  36. Re: Raid Gold Base January 24th, 2009

Dear Danny Dunigan,

How are you?

I am fine.

Hope to see you soon.

Love,

RiF
  37. tofuman Member

This will be my first trip to Gold. I can't wait.
  38. Fuckeye Member

Go get 'em, bitches.
  39. anon0004 Member

A lot of eyes are watching you, go there and show em what we┬┤re made of
  40. Spylon Member

Ceiling Cat speed, Anonymous
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.