Customize

Raid For Scilon Company NJ?

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by annonelite, Jan 10, 2010.

1. annonelite Member

Raid For Scilon Company NJ?

Morning Fellow Anons... :)

Just received word of a WISE. Centeral NJ Corporation being sued by former employees for Scientology abuses.

Would a raid be good for this location?

Here is the article...

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/artic...03/1010/NEWS02

Also the scilon owners are Wise Members....

John Buckley - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

However it appears that Open house Direct, Inc. Other than is stated in the 2004 wise directory, this scilon corp has new location in the same town according to their website... Website: Health Fairs Direct

2004 WISE Directory:

Category: Marketing Consultants
    John Buckley
    Open House Direct
    234 West Main Street
    Bound Brook, NJ 08805
    United States
    Tel. +1 732-563-9749
    Fax +1 732-563-9756
    E-Mail: jbuckley@[provider].net
  2. Zak McKracken Member

Re: Raid For Scilon Company NJ?

in general we haven't been picketing/flyering/protesterizing at Scientologist-owned businesses.

We just haven't.

The main targets have been centers of operation of the Cult itself,
    and satellites like Stress Test carts, and CCHR infestations.

If you guys think this is fun and stuff, I don't want to be the one that stops you,
    but the livelihoods [homes and businesses] of Sci-public haven't been part of the overall campaign. And I think some people are probably not gonna be all that enthused.

[insert placeholder for better explanation of why this idea sux]
  3. WTF Member

Would you like a mob of Scientologists outside your place of work?
  4. Anonymous Member

The owner of the scilon corporation is a Councilman... Wow...Raid a Town Council Meeting?
  5. urbanhawk Member

Although as stated before we generally have not attacked the companies i think with this one an exception should be made given the fact that it is
    It is the abuses of scientology that caused us to origonaly go after them and here pops up another example of more of their muck. I'm all for a raid there
  6. Anonymous Member

A raid might be a bit much for something like this.
    Depending on how far this case goes in court, maybe a visible showing of support for the plaintiffs during the trial might be better.
  7. Anonymous Member

I Think it's a good idea
  8. Anonymous Member

I have been investigating Wise Companies and find that they are a major cash cows for the cult and their "Taking Advantage Of People Activities". Just as the scilon celebs filter a lot of cash; these "Scilon Wise Businesses" do a lot more damage in their numbers.

I came across a nice little site that represents the people of the town that the Wise Scilon is a Councilman for, the town of Bound Brook, NJ. In my opinion, these types of small towns that are near bigger areas are opportunistic locations for Scilons to get into government, slug a salary and push the “L. Ron Con Artistic Scientology Agenda”.

As you will see in a post within the thread of the site (Go to 08805 link below), it has been almost a year the Scilon Councilman has been in office and he has done nothing to earn his keep.

That's Scientology for ya. Only around to suck the life out of ya, take your money and you for a ride, and then crawl back under the rocks to wait for another victim that they can take advantage of.

Town Update On The Scilon Councilman John Buckley. See Post By "Gmaster" At 08805.com - The Original Bound Brook Forums - Bound Brook, NJ - Powered by vBulletin Please feel free to post your views and opinions on Scientology and Scilons involved in Government.

If you have not seen the Press Article, here it is... New Jersey Company and Town Councilman Being Sued By Former Employees

New Bound Brook councilman facing lawsuit against his business from former employees | mycentraljersey.com | MyCentralJersey.com

Also the Scilon owners are Wise Members....

John Buckley - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

However it appears that Open house Direct, Inc. Other than is stated in the wise directory, this scilon corp has new location in the same town according to their website... Website: Corporate Health Fairs & Employee Wellness Events in the Workplace - Health Fair Ideas

After operatives have investigated the location, their new address is: 18 Hamilton Street. On the 2nd Floor. Bound Brook, NJ. 08805

2004 WISE Directory:

Category: Marketing Consultants
    John Buckley
    Open House Direct
    234 West Main Street
    Bound Brook, NJ 08805
    United States
    Tel. +1 732-563-9749
    Fax +1 732-563-9756
    E-Mail: jbuckley@healthfairsdirect.com