Customize

Radio Paul's Flash raid videos for WWP

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Radio Paul, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarterUSP Member

Re: Radio Paul's Flash raid videos for WWP

Nice.
    Sounds a bit like the Dicks, Assholes and Pussies speech in Team America.
  2. Ann O'Nymous Member

Take care of yourself.
  3. stuwyatt Member

^^^ This

Sorry if I came across harsh with my earlier critiques RP. I think I know where you are coming from now, and what you are aiming to achieve. And I admire your dedication and guts. i might not necessarily agree with your protest style, but then Im not protesting any more and don't know DC.

Just please be careful out there. They are going to hit you hard with everything that they have got. Its not a question of if, but when.
  4. CarterUSP Member

People who criticise RP tech should get off their asses and try and do better. I get tired of random people who come up to me while protesting and try to tell me how I should protest, or what slogan to put on my sign because it would make it more effective, then they walk away.

RPs enturbulation is awesome. The DC org is in the spotlight and their ongoing fail is there for all to see. It must be driving Davey Boy mad with raeg.
  5. Anonymous Member

RP (if you read this):

For the most part, I enjoy your confrontational style - and I think it's effective.

I'm utterly tired of the nay-saying towards keyboard activists. Sure, if all anyone does is browse and post in WWP, not much is being achieved. But as a keyboard activist I know I've created wins, and contributed towards wins, and am working with others on expected wins that will hurt the cult. There is more to this game than being on the streets. There's also nothing wrong with constructive criticism from viewers, especially those who come from a different style - their perspective is valuable.

But that's not my main point.

Adding to your weaponry occasional empathy - just occasional, when the time is right - would be very powerful - I've no problem with you not being sparrow, with your incessant derisive questioning, I think it's all good - but I do think it's worth thinking about how much of a mind-fuck it would be for the culties, when the occasion presents (and the guitarist from a week back would be a good example) if your empathetic nice-guy side came out for a moment. Or if at other times your lulzy playful side was exposed to them. Don't think of these as somehow a weakness in your assholery, but as another weapon that, if anything, makes it even more effective.
  6. Anonymous Member

Awesome job RP. but I wish you didn't protest alone. That guy who attacked you being a prime example of why you should have someone with you. I don't doubt you can look after yourself but at least you would have had someone else filming the assault.

I'd loved to have seen the police shutting the crapfest down - well done to the DC neighbors for complaining about the shite vocals.

Take care RP.
  7. Re: Radio Paul's Flash raid videos for WWP

I watched the video and those Scilons looked thoroughly hypocritical singing, “God bless America”. Scientologists below OT III may really believe in Christianity but the way Scientology just is shows shows contempt for American democratic values. Operation Snow White shows how little Scientologists respect the United States government and law as well as disrespecting other nations. There are yet more examples.
  8. Radio Paul Member

FUCK! I thought I was original, I swear I did not even think about that when I came up with this.
  9. Radio Paul Member

10. RightOn Member

question..
    you would think that COS would need a permit to have people performing on their front lawn with amplified music? Especially at night? Has anyone checked into that? Or is it already known that it is legal without a permit?
  11. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

RP, I love your passionate arguing with that guy in the beginning. Truly great.

So what happened with the police? Did you tell them you were assaulted twice?
  12. RightOn Member

RP, Things are really heating up there, stay safe
  13. Anonymous Member

You wouldn't be the first to be guilty of subconscious plagiarism!

It probably goes with your natural ability to make up rhyming lyrics on the fly, which is quite impressive. But hey, the asshole sentiment still stands - stick with it.

14. A Noid Member

Tension seems to be mounting at the org. Be safe RP.

Totally armchair quarterbacking, I admit, but the "Lisa McPhearson had cockroach bites on her hands and feet" thing isn't the best argument to put out there. Scilons dismiss it amongst themselves and to public that it's a non issue since it happened 15 years ago and no one was criminally prosecuted for it. Why make it difficult for wogs to make up their minds about Scientology based on technical legal issues when there are more obvious, common sense, recent examples of their abuse?

Anyone researching scientlogy finds out about Lisa and we can assume that at that point they are interested enough to find out as to how bad it can get.

Jes sayin'
  15. stuwyatt Member

I agree about the Lisa McPherson thing. While Lisa's story is harrowing (and was one of the main reasons why I started protesting), I found that telling her story had little effect mainly due to the 15 year gap.

One of the best troll lines I used (and it had great effect) was 'If OT powers exist, and if OT8's can move whole planets with their minds, then why can't they move a single disabled protester from outside your place of worship?'... They rarely answered, but their facial expressions exposed how enturbulated they were trying to come up with an answer.

Another one I used was asking them if someone has not progressed up the Bridge as LRH intended (DM) then how can that person edit LRH's teachings? Isn't that the definition of squirrelled tech?

Good luck RP.
  16. Smurf Member

I disagree. If you want the public's attention to your protest, mentioned Lisa McPherson's death along with the autopsy photos on his posters.... it's visual, it's something people can see with their own eyes and leads them to question what these terrible photos have to do with Scientology.

It also gives newer members of the cult something to think about when they glance at the photos and hear what is said about Lisa... the leadership will compel them to ignore it, but they won't.

These protests are as much about drawing the public's interest and curiosity to what the protest is about and educating them about the cult as it is trying to wake cult members up from their deeply-induced mindfuck.

Talking about the space opera comes across as mindless gobbly-gook to anyone that hears it.... most young Sea Org staff have no clue what OT is all about anyways.
  17. A Noid Member

We'll have to agree to disagree, Smurf.

Given 2 seconds, scilons knock the Lisa McPhearson matter and autopsy pic argument out the window based on the fact that no one has been criminally prosecuted (if it were such an open and shut case, someone would be in jail by now!). And the average Joe/Jane has no idea who Lisa McPhearson is and she is not the one, at least not now and especially not when a scilon gets his story in, who will stop them from joining Co$

I don't think they think about her as much as you think they do (*oooouch, that hurt*)
    That's all.
  18. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  19. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

According to Sparrow, the DC staff was all lied to about the circumstances of Lisa's death. According to the lie, it was a pulminary embolism (sp?). RP's photo's and facts about cockroach bites reveals the truth and if just one scientologist thinks "cokroach bites? then why did sylvia say...?" then it's all worth it.

Bad lies are easy to expose, and nobody likes being lied to, not even culties.
  20. Miranda Member

Lisa McPherson's story is horrifying, especially the first time you hear it. It was certainly one of several jaw-droppingly awful things that prompted me to start googling Scientology. This won't be true for everyone, but for some people stories like hers are disturbing enough to demand explanation and to provoke action. What mattered to me was not when she died but that she died, how she evidently died, and what happened afterward.
  21. anonohio Member

without a doubt

document, document, document, be prepared.

you're literally their worst nightmare

well, maybe not. 50 of you would be worse, i suppose.
  22. Anonymous Member

Speaking of which-----a $100(or +) camera. Please invest in one.

(Or mebbe we need to donate for this cause? I'd totally pitch in for that.)

Your cell phone camera is not good enough to document assaults---you can barely tell what is happening in these vids. For the sake of your safety, at least, please do this.

(Also, I'd enjoy viewing your vids more. But let's pretend I'm just suggesting this for selfless purposes.)
  23. Sponge Member

Careful out there RP. If you ever end up needing video for use as evidence, if something nasty happens during your evening protests where the police and courts get involved, then it is going to be pretty much useless if it is largely pitch black.
  24. DeathHamster Member

She probably did die of a pulmonary embolism. Dr. Wood likely got that right.

That can be caused when a clot detaches into the blood-stream and lodges elsewhere. I find it dubious that it was a clot from a bruise supposedly caused by a very minor traffic accident 17 days previous, rather the other bruises she picked up later during her confinement (see Scientology's baby watch notes, except for the last couple of days because Marty Rathbun ordered them destroyed).

When someone is rapidly losing weight, dehydrated and not getting the right things in their diet, the body can start to break stuff down for emergency spare parts. It's quite possible that clot detached due her body scavenging tissue from the healing bruises.

Scientology's story that she was alive until they finally got to the hospital where a Scientologist doctor was on duty seems bogus. That's where the cockroach bites come in, as well as Mike Rinder saying that she died at the Fort Harrison, with Elliot Abelson backing him up.
  25. Radio Paul Member

26. Radio Paul Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpYGsiKhmQs&feature=email]YouTube - Scientology DC RAID 09-18-2010 2[/ame]

THE CULT TRIES TO GET CF ARRESTED
  27. Smurf Member

I'm not going to tell you what to do, RP, but this is a very good reason why you should not solo protest. You, obviously, have done well in stirring up the hornet's nest and you've gotten the DC org staff riled up.

This can end badly if you're caught up in something where you have no witnesses to back you up.
  28. Radio Paul Member

29. Anonymous Member

Radio Paul, why you gotta be so unlikable man? I'm going to laugh when the inevitable arrest / beatdown happens.
  30. Smurf Member

31. Ann O'Nymous Member

I wonder if some people inside regret getting rid of AS...

Perhaps it makes them wonder who would show up if they get rid of RP...
  32. Radio Paul Member

Yes and I was stalked by a PI last night! I would say the cult is sick of me.
  33. Radio Paul Member

34. Anonymous Member

LOL @ Body Thetans in the end ... "they're gonna blow!" - liked it XD
  35. Smurf Member

36. Anonymous Member

Yep, and no excuses RP - remember: Something can be done about it!
  37. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  38. anonamus Member

Kudos to you RP for keeping the pressure on them.
  39. Radio Paul Member

40. adhocrat Member

Here's one for AS, RP, HT, 3rd man and the other DC anon protesters

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jms2-hdWe9w]YouTube - Audited in DC[/ame]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.