Customize

Radio Paul's Flash raid videos for WWP

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Radio Paul, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radio Paul Member

Re: Radio Paul's Flash raid videos for WWP

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhT2-7eYyL8]YouTube - Scientology DC Protest 9-10-2010 1[/ame]
  2. Radio Paul Member

3. Radio Paul Member

4. fisherman Member

RP, you emptied the "theatre!" WOW, just WOW! :)
  5. RightOn Member

RP... heckling one guy playing a guitar? I think his name is Tony maybe?
    Isn't this the guy that Sparrow was semi friendly with? They have talked about Metalicca in his vids?

and at 3:33 you say "the fake musicians don't work"
    wow
    I don't think he plays that bad. Certainly nothing I can ever do...
    just pretty harsh man ... just sayin...
    Just thought you came off really mean spirited, sorry.

I don't know if heckling someone will make them want to hear what you have to say?
    Although I know they need a wake up call, some tact can go a long way. IMO.

It's probably one of the few free things that Tony can still do that he loves to do?
    Some encouraging words could mean so much to someone. Especially that he was asked or forced to sit out there and play to nobody.

The bright side, is that it's better than him working inside the org. Maybe he was excited about being able to play on a nice night and take a break. Who knows.
    But it got cut short.

Sorry, I just felt bad for him.
    ok.... people can gang up on me now.
  6. Radio Paul Member

I would hope no one gangs up on you. You were respectful and have a difference of opinion. I do not normally post responses or even read post but what the heck.

1. I feel bad for Tony Metallica too, he is in a cult. But he is free to walk anytime he likes.
    2. I am not cutting any of them slack. I am protesting all of them. I want them to relish the memory of nicer protesters. Maybe from now on they will show them some respect.
    3. He is in fact not bad and I will point that out next time and encourage him to leave and play music. But of course I will bash his cult right after, because it needs to be done.
    4. These cult members are living a lie and I am going to point out the hypocrisy of their lies relentlessly till they get it or have a human reaction to it.
    5. Most of all I am not there so much to save them "that was Sparrows card" I am there to educate the public, mock and protest the cult in an entertaining way. I am not cutting a cult or any of its members any slack that have these crimes on their hands:
    Lisa McPerson
    Brian Mandigo
    Anon Orange
    John Boucher
    Aron Saxton
    The Truth
    and on and on.
    Every cult member is complicit and has to take their medicine until they change.
  7. RightOn Member

RP, you said
    "Maybe from now on they will show them some respect."

that is not going to happen with you being so disrespectful. IMO.

"Every cult member is complicit and has to take their medicine until they change. "

no.. I disagree, they are VICTIMS of COS. Epecially those born in.
    Although some are true evil IMO. Moxon comes to mind.

As far as Tony being "free to walk, any time" nobody knows his story do they? Any family cult ties? Please remember they truly beleive they are giving up their eternity by walking away from COS. It's not that cut and dry or easy for people who are indoctrinated.

RP, planting seeds of doubt are fabulous, but that can be done in many ways. I think you owe Tony an apology and I think it would go a long, long way.
    Would it hurt for you to say you enjoyed his music the next time you see him, but you were just trying to get a point across?

You say you are with Anonymous in your vids, but to be frank and upfront with you, if I may, I think it is starting to get counterproductive and well... just plain mean.

I appreciate your efforts in steppping up, and please take this as only constructive critisism and not personally. But I think you have to step back and watch your bids and ask yourself if this is the most productive way to plant seeds of doubt. I think making cult members feel like they are total losers for what they believe in and what they were born into is not the best route to go. IMO

You can always try the other route, and try to be a bit more a compassionate. You say you got into this because of Lisa McPherspn and so on, which is a very compassionate reason.... but then you show little compassion for those still in. Or the compassion you are showing is done in anger.
    get it?
  8. Radio Paul Member

I disagree with you on most of your points. I am not going to change what I am doing, it works for me. Feel free to protest how you like but the Cylons will hate you just as much. You don't know Tony's story any more than I do and you don't know what might get though to him. Maybe being called out for talking to a crowed of 0 might click with him. It has got to be embarrassing. If you think you got some master plan you are wrong. A diversity of ideas and voices can never hurt. Mark Headley once spoke about hear a radio program where Tom Crazy was being made fun of and how that impacted him to think. Who would have thought?

Agin these Victims are also Perpetrators. I am sure in WWII there were good germans as well as bad ones but as long as the wore the uniform and fought for the Nazi's they had to be confronted and so should it be with the members of this Fascist Totalitarian Cult.
  9. RightOn Member

do you realize what you wrote in your first sentence in your response to me?

you wrote "You were respectful and have a difference of opinion. I do not normally post responses or even read post but what the heck."

That is very telling. You said I was respectful which made you inclined to listen and answer me.
    If someone comes on here and says "you are acting liek a fucking turd" or something to that nature, you would prolly not bother answering or pay attention to them.
    See how that works?

I never said I had a "master plan".
    Like you said I was being respectful and now you answers have turned a bit defensive.
    I do not want to lock horns with you, just point out a few things, you just may not see yourself.
    okey doke? ;)

one more thing..
    you said
    "I am not going to change what I am doing, it works for me."

ok then, let's agree to disagree,
    but I can't stand behind some of your methods.
  10. Radio Paul Member

No I saw the post and thought I would respond. I said I thought others should not gang up on you because you were respectful but were expressing a difference of opinion. There are post that I have responded to that were and were not respectful and post that I never responded to that were the same. I would suspect it proves my point that you can never tell what will work and not yours that there is only one way to do things..

All the same you have made your point and I am going to clarify mine. " I WILL KEEP PROTESTING THE WAY I HAVE" until I feel i is time to change. :) By the way feel free to post your protest videos on this thread and show me how it is done. I look forward to the part were you get through to the cult members with your compassion and they get it and leave. I can't wait! Yeah, that is who were dealing with here.

For the record, I am done with this circular debate. All the same, thank you RightOn for your support, speaking your mind and activity on WWP. For real, I know your heart is in the right place.
  11. Radio Paul Member

12. Anonymous Member

Isn't that the same Tony who totally blanked Sparrow once he got his SP declare. I expect Tony, like the rest of the Org staff could step to Sparrow's defence if they had an ounce of courage or fucking morals, and blow that bullshit stalking case out of the water.

How about giving RP a little encouragement - afterall he's actually putting himself out there in front of the desperate DC org when he knows full well some sort of bullshit charges are bound to be filed at some point.
  13. Anonymous Member

I'm not ganging up on anyone. RightOn I can see you felt sorry to Tony but if he wants to perform in front of an audience, then let him go do it in a club etc NOT as a freaking side-show to draw gullible members of the public inside that mind-fuck cult. Props to RP for closing it down prematurely.
  14. RightOn Member

yes that is the same Tony. He stopped talking to Sparrow after the declare. He is prolly doing what he is told to do. Yes that is SAD.

I love the fact that RP stepped up.
    I just think he can be a little less grating in his delivery that's all.

RP asked about my protest vids?
    I havn't protested publically since the DC mega protest and also a "drive by" in support of Anons by the Montreal org.
    I am an "arm chair warrior" now and have to stay that way for personal reasons. :(
  15. Anonymous Member

Hey Righton. That was not meant as criticism of you in anyway. You do awesome work. :)

I understand your point about Tony but I also understand that RP needed to shut The Truman Show down. Innocent public walking by might just get the impression the Cult is all bunnies and flowers. RP is about keeping the general public informed and out of the trap - I'm behind him 100% with that. :)
  16. stuwyatt Member

RP, I respect that you are out the protesting, I really do... but please listen to some of the concerns that are being raised. I too think that you take things too far, and I have spoken about my concerns to you before.

I understand where you are coming from: They took out Mr Nice Guy, now they have Mr Nasty... but are you certain that this will achieve results? I suppose the answer to that depends if you are doing this for yourself, or if you are truly trying to help the many victims who are within the clutches of the cult?

Righton was absolutely correct to bring you up on your defensiveness as a direct comparison to your interaction with the Scientologists. If someone is attacking, people will defend and put up barriers. We all do it... it is called human nature.

I find some of your heckling very painful to listen to, and I believe that it is counter-productive if you are tying to get the Scientologists to wake up. You are fitting into the boots of the version of Anonymous that they have been briefed about, and acting the part well. This will only re-affirm their belief in Scientology teachings.... rather than do the opposite.

All I ask you is to have a serious rethink. If you are protesting just for your own personal gain, then carry on. If you are protesting on behalf of Chanology, then please listen to general consensus and be open for debate. If you are protesting for Sparrow, then listen to what Sparrow has to say.... etc.
  17. Anonymous Member

RP has stated on numerous occasions that he is not about the same thing as Sparrow in that he is there to KEEP THE PUBLIC INFORMED and out of the cluches of the cult rather than trying to wake the org staff up.

He is doing an excellent job of informing the public and KEEPING them out. I suggest if you missed that then you re-watch RP's vids. Public offer him support ALL the time. They stop and chat and are always supportive of him.

Brian was inoffensive and friendly to the org staff - did any of them leave or wakeup? All I know is that they filed false charges against him and he landed in jail for his efforts to help them.
  18. tippytoe Member

RE: feeling sorry for Young Tony Metallica

We should never forget that the #1 thing that Scientology indoctrination/brain washing achieves is the removal of a person's humanity. The center of being a Scientologist is a glorification of being selfish to the Nth degree.

I have a compassionate nature like RightOn and others here. And we ALL have more compassion than ANY Scientologist. I have felt compassion and sympathy for Young Tony, even for Vicky Turissi. After all the hours of seeing her on video you almost feel like you get to know them, but in reality that is not the case. And they go ahead and break your heart by hurting innocent people. Again and again.

Whenever I start to feel sorry for a Scientologist when a protester says something harsh, I remind myself that the Scientologist -in a nanosecond- will turn Fair Game on that protester (AnonSparrow being one of the most recent examples). That alone slaps me back to reality as far as who we are actually dealing with here. This includes Tony. If Moxon calls on him to lie in their legal smear campaign against Sparrow he will do it unconditionally and with gusto.

That is who they have become. Their humanity has been replaced with Scientology. Those of us with a compassionate nature need to remind ourselves of that continually.
  19. Anonymous Member

"If you are protesting just for your own personal gain"

1) To that I say WTF!!

RP is 99.9% likely to be landed with some sort of false shit legal suit! Fuck me! I don't know about your own personal circumstances but the REALITY of that to me, not just E-WORLD is pretty much SHIT! And who the fuck knows what impact that will have on a persons REAL life!!

"If you are protesting on behalf of Chanology, then please listen to general consensus".

2) To that I say WTF! GENERAL concensus...... BLEH! I can't be bothered to explain my astonishment at that statement!

"If you are protesting for Sparrow, then listen to what Sparrow has to say".

3) To that I say WTF! Prithee good sir, tell us what the Anon Sparrow has to say".
  20. RightOn Member

you have made some very good points.

But I just think instead of heckling Tony, he could inform the public by saying Scientology is a cult or whatever for people walking by or inform people about COS if any were able to get body routed in by Tom (which I know he already does) instead of heckling Tony.

Yes I know he does inform the public all the time and they thank him. He said he was there to inform the public, so why heckle Tony or the others who were playing in the other vid? I say keep with informing the public.

and I know the public has to be shown that their little performances are only to recruit new meat and come off as a happy little cult. But the public can be well informed without personal insults to cult members.
    That's the point I was trying to make.

Maybe in between songs say something like " Sounding good Tony! Wouldn't you rather be playing in a club to a group of people who can admire your music? Or something to that affect.

Yes I know Tony would turn on Sparrrow if he was asked to and so would other members for the "greater good". But maybe just maybe..... there might be something within them, that may make them think they were doing something wrong because they thought Sparrow was a pretty decent guy. It may be years from now or a month from now, but it may happen.

I can't see them (Tony or others) having any remorse if they have to go against RP if they were asked to do so after being called losers (in another vid) , and bad musicians. Just an observation.

I am well aware the cult is ruthless and would stop at nothing to keep things KSW.
    And everyone has their own style of protesting.
    And I think RP is brave for doing so.
  21. slobeck Member

I think it's interesting to note that Sparrow was mainly working on the individuals IN the cult on staff and such and trying to get them to wake up and leave. RP, on the other hand is not an "ex" and is intersted in keeping the public OUT in the first place. Those are two related, tho quite dissimilar goals that require different tactics.

I'm OK with RP protesting as he sees fit as long as it's clear that he's not Anonymous's representative in DC. He's just another anon doing his thing - which other anons may or may not like or choose to support. That said; it seems that when you're trying to get someone to leave like Tony, taunting him as an adversary is not a good strategy. tho if you're trying to keep public away by showing the org (tony included) to be a bunch of dangerous mind-control freaks then taunting him is good. It's all about playing to your audience.
  22. Anonymous Member

Any tactic has pluses and minuses. Let RP do what RP does, and if anyone doesn't like it then do they can do it themselves, their way. Personally I wouldn't be comfortable being so confrontational--so I'm glad others are. Too much Monday morning quarterbacking--diversity is a strength, and anyway the style expresses the individual personality.
  23. subgenius Member

A. I reserve the right to be completely wrong.
    B. Everyone likes to watch a train wreck, but no one wants to be in one.
    C. I'm full of shit. Which stinks by the way.
  24. Radio Paul Member

Pussies are those that hide behind a computer and tell others what they think but don't have the balls to do it themselves "that is why they are pussies" No Balls.

Assholes are like opinions in that everyone has one and they all stink. At lest they get "shit" done!

Dicks basically go out of their way to be assholes and therefore generally wind up being just big pussies and like most dicks pretty much useless.

I know I am an asshole, what are you?

YEP I CAME UP WITH THIS ALL ON MY OWN :)
  25. subgenius Member

Funny you say that, because I saved an article from the Village Voice from long ago that posits that we are all either Creeps or Assholes. (May try to post sometime, somewhere)
    I am proud to be an Asshole.
    $cilons are Creeps.
  26. Anonymous Member

For fuck sake RightOn!

Compare and contrast:-

The Cult files false charges and puts BRIAN IN JAIL -v- RP causes the DC Fail Org to close down their fucking little Truman Show prematurely because spineless, mind-fucked Tony with the cute little boy face is butt-hurt about his musical skills!!!

You state the following: " I can't see them (Tony or others) having any remorse if they have to go against RP if they were asked to do so after being called losers (in another vid) , and bad musicians. Just an observation."

Do they show any remorse over Brian? Ummmmm! I think the anwer is a FUCKING NO NO NO NO WHO GIVES A SHIT IF HIS LIFE IS RUINED BY A CRIMINAL RECORD AND HE SPENDS TIME IN THE FUCKING POKEY"
  27. Wogaphile Member

@ radiopaul

RP, I am so grateful that you have continued protesting at the DC idle morgue. I’ve been really disheartened by Moxon’s success at tieing up sparrow, and it would really be just too depressing if stanard/bellote/turissi et al were able to go their creepy way without another word said. So I thank you for being there, I thank you for your time and effort and spirit. Please, please don’t stop.

Sparrow is undoubtedly a tough act to follow. His wit, his charisma, his subversive charm were seductive and gained him the devoted audience that now looks to you for inspiration. You say you want to protest in an entertaining way, and indeed the entertainment value of sparrow’s work was key to his effectiveness, and hopefully will be to yours as well. I see you improving in your work and hope that you will continue with it until you hit your stride.

We all know there’s plenty of reason for outrage, and indeed outrage is reason to protest, but snide sarcasm is hard to watch for any length of time and severely reduces the likelihood of on-camera interaction with the scilons, which is desirable for many reasons. I imagine that the inmates of the idle morgue have been briefed not to interact with you (given that doing so backfired so many times with sparrow), but still you might consider honing your style for the sake of the entertainment value of your work.

I watched all of sparrow’s vids, every second of them. I download yours and skip through them to see if there’s any must-see moments. I and your other viewers might be drawn further into your work if you conveyed a greater sense of (dare I say it) ARC and if your humor was weighted more on the side of absurdity rather than sarcasm (a delicate but important distinction as doing so would make your vids so much more delectable). In any case, I think your work is valuable just as it is, and I want to offer you every encouragement. Thanks and keep those vids coming.
  28. subgenius Member

I actually made Tony smile when I was there. By miming and mimicking.
    He said, "Why don't you just go home?" And I panto-mimed (yeah I hate mimes too) a big belly laugh.

And old bitch, by pretending to run away in fear and hiding behind a lamppost and peeking out at her as she came at me taking my picture.

"Humor is the one thing cults can't stand"----Enturbulator 009 aka El Queso All-Stars
    Lulz? We gottem, no?

(Actually the running away in 'mock' fear thing is very effective in the right circumstances.....draws a lot of attention to what is happening)
  29. Anonymous Member

WOW! Really? I just followed Brian because I heard he had a HUGE PRICKly personality! You know - the kind that's UP one minute, DOWN the next! ;)

RP is actively protesting the Co$. Some of us protesting Co$ actually view keeping new public out as primary ya know?!!! There are no rules and regulations here. RP is a nice guy, he's EFFECTIVELY keeping public out of the CULT and I for one don't give a flying fuck if he offends someone who has already allowed themselves to be sucked in. KEEP NEW PEOPLE OUT/KEEP NEW PEOPLE OUT/KEEP NEW PEOPLE OUT/KEEP NEW PEOPLE OUT/KEEP NEW PEOPLE OUT/KEEP NEW PEOPLE OUT/KEEP NEW PEOPLE OUT/KEEP NEW PEOPLE OUT/KEEP NEW PEOPLE OUT/KEEP NEW PEOPLE OUT/KEEP NEW PEOPLE OUT/KEEP NEW PEOPLE OUT/KEEP NEW PEOPLE OUT.

*Hugs* to you RP - you Big Boy Enturbulator you. ;)
  30. Anonymous Member

Indeed.
  31. Anonymous Member

Lol, reading through RP's posts here he sounds more deluded and brainwashed than any OSA drone. Let your bigot flag fly radio paul! Just don't be surprised when people call you out for generally being an embarrassment.
  32. Anonymous Member

............................................________........................
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
    .........................,/...............................................”:,........
    .....................,?......................................................\,.....
    .................../...........................................................,}....
    ................./......................................................,:`^`}....
    .............../...................................................,:”........./.....
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
    .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
    ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
    ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
  33. Anonymous Member

Spoken like a true (stuck-behind-the-PC-screen) keyboard activist.
  34. Ann O'Nymous Member

IMHO,
    - videos are not made to entertain anons,
    - people (me included) should spend less time commenting protest techniques and practicing it moar.
  35. Anonymous Member

LOL
  36. Radio Paul Member

37. Anonymous Member

RP, I haven't watched all of your vids, but I have to tell you that I think you're serving an important function here. I wish you all the best outcomes possible. I hope you "enturbulate" the fuck out of the scilons, while you inoculate the masses. /2pence
  38. Radio Paul Member

Yes he was a scilon, body router
  39. ryangiggs Member

Hmmn. Was that guy a scilon?
  40. ryangiggs Member

I can't see any food on those tables.
    I guess the guitarist got all the noodles tonight.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.