Customize

Radio Paul's Flash raid videos for WWP

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Radio Paul, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smurf Member

Re: Radio Paul's Flash raid videos for WWP

I stand corrected. I re-watched RP's videos and observed Leisa & her husband Bruce spreading the red tablecloth on the table at 6:08 on the August 27 video.

My apologies to RP for the error. However, the notation on his video is incorrect. Leisa is not the Human Rights Director or the COS... she hasn't had that title in years.

And that is probably her art work on the kiosks that went unsold that evening.
  2. RightOn Member

Curious, tho.
    did you see her name on any of the paintings?
  3. Radio Paul Member

4. subgenius Member

skinny scilon around 1:00 is the one who came up to me that day and asked why i didn't just go home that i told you about (i mimed a belly laugh in response)
    creepy guy is creepy
  5. Radio Paul Member

Thank you for the apologies. It is true I don't always get it right but I try my best. The info I put on was what I thought was current, Thanks to RightOn for doing a great job of bring it current. Peace Out Smurf :)
  6. Radio Paul Member

7. Radio Paul Member

8. Anonymous Member

Some tips that will improve your videos a great deal:

Your camera is held WAY too high and it's very shaky, or it is constantly pans up and down. There is an awful lot of tree shots and shots of the middle part of the COS building. People are cut in half or you can just see their heads.
    Maybe get a longer camera strap?
    Stop passing your sign in front of your camera, try passing it behind your back or below the camera instead.

I know you are just starting out, but if you watch your vids, you can see what I mean. These simple tips will make a world of difference.
  9. Anonymous Member

^^Good advice here.

It's difficult to see what's going on in RP's vids most of the time. Listening to him shouting whilst looking at a tree top or the second floor of the org building gets a little boring. Just sayin'
  10. BLiP Member

Like I've said on your PooTube account, you are the one out there doing the work and I support you.

But - I tend to agree with the idea of focussing on educating the public and not yelling at the Scilons. I mean, how do you convince a person they are not thinking clearly when they are not thinking clearly? Getting in their face? No, probably not the best idea. Standing outside their church, attracting public interest and educating passers-by - that could help shift their focus, maybe stimulate a smidgeon of interest sufficient for them to check out the net themselves, perhaps? And, it certainly reduces the number of public that might otherwise be interested in checking out Scientology without first having been inoculated with a good dose of RadioPaul and the internet. And reducing the number of victims is what its all about.

Such a change in tactics may make things a bit boring for you - and may even make it a bit boring for your regular watchers. Then again, pleasing us should be the least of your concerns when protesting - please yourself and please take care. Perhaps save up the hard-out enturbulation for the days when there are a few of you outside?
  11. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  12. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

I disagree. Scilons need to be updated on current news, that's how you shatter their illusion, by making them realise that Scientology is not expanding like crazy, and that other orgs do badly as well and some shut down. Once they realise the cult is lying to them they will leave, for good or join marty.
  13. Anonymous Member

Eh! Fuck me! Join Marty & Mike's Make-Do Cult - think I'd rather stay with Tiny Fists thanks very much!
  14. Rockyj Member

I believe a balance of educating Scilons & public & that shouting @ them & calling them names only makes them more defensive & confirms what they've been told about us. Sparrow has a knack of balancing his message & when Scilons tried to attack he provided epic come-backs that totally caught them off guard!
    Sparrow knows tech & I believe that's why he was so effective & why they were probably more concern about new & current Scilon's leaving the cult then their stats.
  15. tippytoe Member

^^This. It is planting the tiny seeds of doubt in their brain over and over again. We have heard from some ex's that this ultimately woke them up. It wasn't right away, but it does happen eventually for some.
  16. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Well duh :p
  17. Anonymous Member

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know we needed specific credentials to offer criticism. Where can I get my special badge?
  18. Anonymous Member

you don't
    i do
    that's why i said i
    not we
  19. subgenius Member

This is Radio Paul using oral ammunition
    Can we get the world to listen
    This is Radio Paul from pirate satellite
    Orbiting your your living room
    Cashing in the bill of rights
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-t52zc8Ex4]YouTube - This Is Radio Clash[/ame]
  20. Anonymous Member

Man I hate punk rock!
  21. subgenius Member

Me too.
  22. Radio Paul Member

23. Radio Paul Member

24. Rockyj Member

Your BEST!
  25. Anonymous Member

Boy in green t-shirt looks so, umm, flouncy. I'm sure the cult will try and help with that :-(

Also, lulzy, but you're being set up for public disturbance of something like that maybe - don't see how it could fly if so, considering they knew you'd be there and could have had an indoor concert?

Also, get yourself a copy of OT3 to read aloud from for these group events. (or the LRH recording)
  26. Smurf Member

Regarding Vici Turrisi never being happy, she's smiling on her Facebook page (which is linked to her alma mater, Wakefield HS Class of 1979, Alexandria, VA).

Wakefield High School Class of 1979 | Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1616672862

Among her many friends are Philly DSA Bruce Thompson, but his FB page has been deleted; Debbie Cook, former Captain FSO in Clearwater; FLAG OSAbot Doyle Mills, Kim Belotte, and familiar OSAbots from my past.
  27. Radio Paul Member

28. RightOn Member

RP.... at 0:26.. you say
    " That's the best you cult can do? because your're losers"

really? wow
  29. Anonymous Member

Well done RP. You are making it very easy for the cult to get a TRO against you, and you are also giving them ammunition to use against Sparrow's case. Congratulations I guess?

Seriously RP, take a fucking chill-pill, and take some time out by watching Sparrow's vids and take note of how you should be protesting. You come across like a rabid AGP at the moment, and that isn't helping anyone at the moment.
  30. Anonymous Member

While I think that it's really important that someone is out there, as opposed to no one (and I do thank you for that, RP), I'm going to have to agree with some of this. Calling people names and looking like a jerk in general is not the way to win "the battle for hearts and minds".

RP does have his strengths, however, like talking one-on-one with the public, and actually being the one to show up. It's just his interplay with the Scientologists what needs work. Maybe temper his approach with a little more compassion, as many of them are victims of the cult also. Still and all, though, I am glad he is out there.
  31. Radio Paul Member

32. Radio Paul Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TwI-Vib_nw[/ame]
  33. Anonymous Member

Agreed. IMO the less interplay with the Scientologists the better. Talking with the public and playing the OT 3 recordings make it difficult for the cult to do to him what they did to AS.
  34. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

private?

EDIT: nvm
  35. stone Member

RP has said before that (unlike Sparrow) coaxing brainwashed staff members to leave is not his primary concern; preventing new public from joining is.

An ex-staffer like Sparrow who speaks their language would obviously be in a much better position to try to win this "battle for hearts and minds" of brainwashed cult members than someone who has never studied Scientology. I firmly believe that people should stick to what they're good at rather than try to become something they're not.

You've all got to admit that Paul has been very good at getting people's attention, whether from printing up autopsy photos or his robust shout-downs. Who's to say that his SRA-like methods and "shock therapy" aren't doing some good?

That's why I try to stay away from dictating to anyone how they should protest, especially those who go solo. They're the one's putting in their own time and effort, and so long as they're not breaking any laws, to me it's all good. The only real area of concern is in dealing with the police, and on this topic there is little room for argument. There's a right way and a wrong way, and sadly, the VAST MAJORITY of protesters handle this the wrong way, IMO.
  36. Radio Paul Member

Privet now fixed
  37. Anonymous Member

RP are you going to find out why the Police asked Scientology to film you protesting? Is it against the law to protest now? I definitely think you should check with the DC Police to see what that's all about.
  38. stone Member

That is BULLSHIT.

For at least a dozen years, it's been the cult's official policy to photograph, film, and document all protesters, everywhere in the world.

Besides, police would virtually never tell someone to do this. No less walk up to and film a member of a terrorist/hate group that has been harassing, stalking and threatening people with violence (that's according to what the cult has been telling police) and therefore put her own safety in jeopardy?

In fact, the exact opposite happened at the DC org recently. When Sparrow told a cop about that NOI goon grabbing his camera, the cop automatically blamed Sparrow for antagonizing the goon by filming him.

We should also not forget that this is a "church" that is not only immensely dishonest to its own "parishioners", but actually trains its rank-and-file members how to be successful liars.
  39. Anonymous Member

Yes I know it's bullshit which is precisely why I suggest RP speak to the DC Police and show them the footage of Vicki stating that the police asked her to film him (or is it protesters in general?).

People have a right to protest. IMO Vicki's statement makes the police appear impartial so it would be interesting to get their reaction to this statement.
  40. Anonymous Member

This is a much better proposal than the original proposal, because it doesn't imply that what she said is a fact.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.