Customize

Radio Paul's Flash raid videos for WWP

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Radio Paul, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xenubarb Member

Re: Radio Paul's Flash raid videos for WWP

LOL! Reading comprehension skillz are moast important. You don't want to stand in line for a minor treat, only to find out you're waiting for a punk rock band. To the mosh pit with you!
  2. xenubarb Member

[IMG]

ATTEMPTED STALKING; WHAT IS IT?
  3. shmakim Member

I bet COS is already headed down the same path with RP as they did with SParrow. If it was demoralizing for them to see another protester pop up in AS's place, they can assume it'll be demoralizing for Anonymous to see that they're a litigation machine that absolutely will not stop until the protesters are gone. I suspect this is standard procedure, so their management may not be enturbulated by what's been going on, but rather simply following the book on how to respond. RP, stay calm, stay aware, and protest in pairs.
  4. N.A.T.E Member

There's a difference between being standing up for yourself, being oppositional, and having an attitude problem.

If you're going to pursue and encourage the Police Department to review their policy on taking 911 calls from, kick the attitude problem you displayed with the cop in one of your last videos. Yes, we can reasonably expect them to do their jobs, which is not necessarily the job you think they should be doing - and whatever job they do, they will do it that much more slowly if you piss off their rank-and-file.

Believe it or not, you do want them to pay attention to you positively, not pay attention to you like someone that annoys them. Specially if you're going to stand out there and call Kendrick Moxon a scumbag to his face and make fun of his daughter being dead because of him.
  5. subgenius Member

backup is in order
    someone
    anyone
  6. Skeptic1337 Member

I am reminded of something.

When watching an unmovable object going up against an unstoppable force it is some times best to just sit back and enjoy the inevitable drama.

It's obvious at this point that some people just cannot learn from history and like to repeat it.

I await the RP situation room.
  7. Radio Paul Member

N.A.T.E., I have had nothing but the highest degree of respect for you and I would like to think you know that. I would like to also think you have some respect for me too. In all of my videos have I ever spoken like that to a police officer? When I protested in NYC with you did I ever act like that?

As I have said before I thought the officer was messing with me. Do I have a right to be wrong once? I thought I was being clear and overtly communicative in my response to him. Trying to impress on him how much I understood. He just kept repeating over what he said and I felt like he was busting my balls. I further felt that was the case when he said, act like a human.

I recall a time in NYC where you got in to it with a Black Israelite or what ever they call themselves over your flashlight and I stepped between you two with my back to him to defuse the situation. I think it is clear that I am not about escalation but I fucked up this one time. Keep busting my balls for a one time deal where I was confused if you like but I just don't get it.
  8. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  9. Radio Paul Member

10. Anonymous Member

While stalking a broad, you trip on a crack in the sidewalk, fall flat on your face, and the broad gets away?
  11. Anonymous Member

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
    - Albert Einstein
  12. subgenius Member

I always reserve the right to be wrong.
  13. Triumph Member

8-24-2010 video
    just a heads up for future protest. the Lapel pin the guy was wearing. is about the same size as a NOI or FOI pin, (Fruit of Islam. NoI security) keep an eye out for those. also cuff links looks the same as the pin, with the NoI crescent on them. they will say "in the name of Allah" surrounding a red flag white star & crescent its hard to make out in the video.but thats what it looks like. they wear them on the left lapel of their jackets.

180.2 sparrow assaulted video
    the guy accompanying shootyfinger-cameragrabber is wearing a what looks very much like a NoI Silver Allah Pendant :36-:38 seconds

these things are commonly worn. as well as other NoI jewelry,watches,rings etc.

I'll see if I can find some images for reference

foipinnewthumb.jpg

allahnecklacesilver.JPG
  14. Anonymous Member

RP did you happen to notice the badge number/name of the officer who asked you to "act like human"? I think if you do a little digging you'll find it's officer Fail Face #3915 - the same officer who refused to listen to Sparrow when Grabby McGunfinger grabbed his camera.
  15. Radio Paul Member

Spooooooooooky ORG is sppppoooooookkyyyyyyyy!
  16. new guy Member

Indeed.
    I can see at some point in the future ideal org's having minarets.
  17. Anonymous Member

I tried bringing this EXACT point up weeks ago and the mod gave me a tinfoil warning. Who's living in a cocoon now mod?
  18. Re: Radio Paul's Flash raid videos for WWP

Maybe he wanted you to adopt some false 'authority' and start throwing other human beings in cages for possession of plant life...?

Act like a human, indeed!
  19. Radio Paul Member

20. tippytoe Member

I received the same warning for the same reason around the same time.

Insinuation was that I was spouting off as racist because these guys happened to be black, which I did not even mention in the post. Merely pointed out their behavior appeared NOI-like, and they had never been seen at the DC org before, plus all of the information about the very real connection between NOI and COS.
  21. Radio Paul Member

That is Lisa Goodman in my video telling me no one wants to hear me!

Human Rights Director for the Church of Scientology International
    former Spokes Person for the cult!
  22. Anonymous Member

fruits.png
  23. Radio Paul Member

Heeeeeee heeeeeee heeee hummmmm hummmmm heeeee haaaa
  24. Anonymous Member

So, what is the deal with Clyde's house? Sauce?
  25. Triumph Member

[IMG]
  26. Smurf Member

Your information is wrong. Leisa (who now goes by her married name of Collins) routed out of the Sea Org in 2003. She hasn't held a staff position in the cult since.

She moved back to New Zealand to pursue her art skills and recently moved back with husband Bruce to the U.S. earlier this year.

Leisa Collins | Facebook

House Portraits, Home Portraits, Child Portraits, Garden Portraits, Pet Portraits, Landscape Paintings | Portrait Artist Leisa Collins | Leisa Collins Art

27. Radio Paul Member

What has the scumbag Leisa Goodman been up too lately?
    [ame=http://vimeo.com/2624682]Leisa Goodman yells at me at Scientology protest on Vimeo[/ame] 2008

Also here page says she is trolling LA
    Leisa Goodman's Home Page

What Wiki has to say on this dirtbag

In 1990 Goodman was a spokesperson for the Church of Scientology out of the L. Ron Hubbard Office of Public Relations in Los Angeles, California.[3] Goodman was a spokesperson for the Church of Scientology International in 1993 and 1994.[4][5] In 1995, Goodman served as the media relations director for the Church of Scientology,[6] and in this role she managed Scientology websites,[7][8] and responded to the media about the Church of Scientology's attempts to curtail the spread of their documents on the Internet.[9][10] Jim McClellan of The Observer recommended Goodman's home page at wwww.theta.com for information about Scientology's perspective on its conflict with critics on the Internet.[11] As media relations director she traveled to Germany in 1997 on a six-month fact finding mission to investigate the treatment of Scientologists in the country.[6] She told the Los Angeles Daily News that she spoke with 200 Scientologists who said that they experienced adverse effects due to being members of the Church of Scientology including losing their jobs and having their bank accounts closed.[6] Goodman defended the Church of Scientology's analogy to the Nazis in describing Germany's treatment of Scientologists, saying "We know it is not a popular thing to say. But the truth isn't always popular."[6]
    Goodman traveled to Clearwater, Florida along with other high-ranking members of the Church of Scientology including then-head of Scientology's Office of Special Affairs Mike Rinder and general counsel Elliot Abelson, to attend a counter-protest and response to an organized protest by critics of Scientology held in front of the Church of Scientology's Fort Harrison Hotel in March 1997.[12] Critics including Jeff Jacobsen, David S. Touretzky and others were protesting the death of Lisa McPherson while under the care of members of the Church of Scientology, and Goodman explained to the St. Petersburg Times that Scientologists who live in Clearwater did not want the critics' protest to transpire without a response: "They're not about to stand by and do nothing. They've got First Amendment rights. They take it very personally. This is their town."[12]
    Goodman was the Human Rights Director for the Church of Scientology International since 1997,[13] and as of 2002 worked out of Scientology offices in Los Angeles.[14][15]

WHAT A TOOL. GET OUT OF DC
  28. Radio Paul Member

Lots of her photos are with Ken, I wonder?
  29. Anonymous Member

So that was Goodman Shitface! She looked a little fucked - those eyes were not focusing for sure! Nice one RP! Fuck Face Moxon and now Shitface Goodman. Sheesh!
  30. Smurf Member

The video you posted is from 1997. The link you post as "2008" is an old link from Leisa's former post in the Sea Org in 2002. You will note that the theta site is gone.
  31. Anonymous Member

I would say "Doesn't it bother you that no-one is listening to you" is pretty much an attempt at a put-down.

That certainly looks and sounds like Leisa Goodman to me! Well spotted RP.
  32. Re: Radio Paul's Flash raid videos for WWP

Please don’t protest alone, I’m frightened for you! From what you said earlier that Org is dead anyway. When they see they can’t get raw meat into the Org even without you or Sparrow protesting that will really enbturbulate them.
  33. Anonymous Member

TBH your eagerness to deny that it is Leisa says more about your credibility than Paul's. There is a very clear close up of that woman on Paul's video - comparing that to the photo on her website, I would say it was most definitely her and there is no mistaking that voice.
  34. RightOn Member

You can always ask Leisa if she was there?
    Wonder if it was possible if she had some of her artwork on display there? Since she is an artist.

From her website:
    Email: leisa@leisacollins.com

Mailing address:
    6616 Pine Street Alexandria, Virginia 22312

I did not include her phone number although it is on her site.

Website: House Portraits, Home Portraits, Child Portraits, Garden Portraits, Pet Portraits, Landscape Paintings | Portrait Artist Leisa Collins | Leisa Collins Art

DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS A SCILON SITE ^^^^
  35. Anonymous Member

As Paul was actually in proximity to the artwork on display I'm sure that's how he knew it was Leisa in the first place rather than face recognition. Not sure why Smurf is so eager to deny RP's info!
  36. RightOn Member

Well I have weighed everything up. Pics, websites vid, and her blog.
    She claims she lives a stones throw away from DC in her blog. One of the portraits at the top of her blog is of a girl from Delphi School. She also works with students at Chesapeake Academy in Springfield, Virginia which is another scilon school.

"It is an Applied Scholastics school that uses the study technology of educator and humanitarian L. Ron Hubbard. Through teaching students how to study and apply what they have learned, Chesapeake students routinely test above grade level in reading and math.
    Leisa"

So although she may have routed out of the Sea Org, she appears to be very much still "in" and I do believe that was her in the vid now and that was prolly her artwork on display.

Leisa Collins Art Gallery for Kids

He facebook page also has a CCHR emblem /link.
  37. Gary Moore Member

RightOn you ARE indeed right on with this!
  38. Anonymous Member

Radio Paul I did a little experiment and showed your videos to some friends of mine who were pretty much unfamiliar with chanology, scientology, ect ect. I asked their opinions of the videos. Each of the five people I showed the videos too noted that you come off as highly obnoxious. Three of them also said they felt bad for the scientologists. I know it's just five people but I really think you should reconsider your attitude. You make it entirely too easy for the scientologists there to portray themselves as victims. Just my two cents, chill out dude.
  39. Anonymous Member

agreed
    and i think most anything directed at cultists is a waste of energy
    and that the style turns off public public who see a ranter vs. quiet cultists
    and having said that
    (almost) anything is better than nothing
    and
    who the fuck am i to criticize?
  40. Radio Paul Member

That is some bad ass detective work! Good job and thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.