Customize

"Racket Exposed"

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Dec 15, 2012.

1. This is the infamous "Racket Exposed" SP-Declare, written by Hubbard and mentioning the "Fair Game-clause. This document is widely known. Attached is also a second, less known document, which refers to the original Declare: an excerpt of "The Auditor", Issue #35. Here the organization, and Hubbard, happily display their resolute resolve to clean their house:

Racket-Exposed-1.jpg Racket-Exposed-2.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

Incitement to murder. Wasn't that considered felonious back then?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. another123 Member

4. Anonymous Member

Freida Gaiman?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Martin, can you expand on 'Auditing Process R2-45?
    Is this the same as Reverse Processes?
    Both of the above are meant to drive the person mad are they not?
  6. Daverator Member

Check the Wiki link. It means to murder them with a .45 ACP pistol.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. But but but....R2-45 was a joke...right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R2-45

[IMG]

R2-45: AN ENORMOUSLY EFFECTIVE PROCESS FOR EXTERIORIZATION BUT ITS USE IS FROWNED UPON BY THIS SOCIETY AT THIS TIME
  8. Anonymous Member

I don't think Hubbard was joking, given his allusion to it in this most serious of documents.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. FIFY?
  11. thesneakster Member

I find it kind of odd that every time the above is posted, nobody mentions that none of the listed people were ever murdered, now were they ?

I mean, it being an official Ron Hubbard order and all - and given that Hubbard's followers are all brainwashed zombies and all.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
  12. Anonymous Member

So maybe that shows Hubtard's earliest followers had a lack of confront, or their reactive mind was not fully impaired, or they were chickenshits and not as batshit crazy as Hubbard was.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. And what is your interpretation of the Fair Game policy and R2-45? What do you think of this particular document - being an "Independent Scientologist"?
  14. Tourniquet Member

There's no such a thing as an "Independent Scientologist". They remain addicted and fully dependent on the fucking Hubbard soul-crack. The Tech is like Hubbard's johnson, and they have to milk it to stay alive, just like Thufir Hawat and the Harkonnen cat.
  15. Oh, so it would be different had they been found at the time and had their brains blown out per POLICY?

Really, the depths of scientolodenial is unmatched

Clamosaurus_Rex
    Earmarked for deletion per scientology doctrine
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Indeed, there might never have been a *Captain* David Miscavige, and Lisa McPherson might still be alive today.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. I'll go one step further....its gonna be brutal for adherents of the mindfuck though

That filthy rotten "applied religious philosophy" should never have had it's chance to grow serious and lengthy tentacles. How the FUCK it managed to get where it did (not anymore!) is astounding.
    Factor in the known attempts by scientology to overthrow multiple governments to become "the first scientology nation" back in the early/mid 60's defies logic.

I know Ima bein a bit preachy.... http://www.xenu.net/archive/go/ops/go732/go732.htm

......................................But fair dinkum, just look at that^

How the FUCK they weren't stopped is beyond me
    • Agree Agree x 4
  18. Anonymous Member

It's funny, isn't it?
    Scientology received the legal equivalent of a slap on the wrist for Operation Snow White (which BTW, continues to this day, AFAIK). The question is: Why? Was the evidence not overwhelming?.
  19. No. It's a given that most of Ronny The Racist's followers are gutless hypocrites. They're fine towing the party line so long as they can play act at being good little space cadets, but in the cold light of day, when reality outside their cult bubble smacks them in the face, well, it's a different story. You can see demonstrable evidence of this in most Anon videos featuring Ronny The Fat Fuck's deluded flock running for cover like cockroaches.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. thesneakster Member

I do not speak for or represent any other Independent Scientologist than myself.

Your reply, Martin, is non-responsive to what I wrote and my interpretation of either of those two things in your first question is quite irrelevant. As for the second question, I am inclined to think that if this document truly represents a "death order", that there would at least have been some attempt by someone to carry it out.

So far, nobody has presented the slightest evidence that anyone actually got murdered or even that any attempt to do so was ever made. If I'm wrong about this point, well kindly post some police reports or something to show otherwise.

Now, I'm willing to entertain the notion that the "R2-45" statement in that document was perhaps intended as a terroristic threat to the parties named to serve as a warning to anyone else considering releasing "squirrel" OT Levels. That would certainly be unconscionable and reprehensible in and of itself.

I wish you folks would better "grok" me and my intentions. I am interested solely in the Truth: Good, Bad or Ugly; complete, accurate and free from PR spin. To me, a half-truth is a whole lie. I do not believe that it well serves anyone to embellish or alter the facts or to misrepresent speculation as true facts.

Michael A. Hobson

Addendum: According to the Wikipedia article, process R2-45 was demonstrated at a lecture in 1952, yet nobody was shot. Here is a link to the article cited in the wikipedia article, which says that this demonstration took place during one of the Philadelphia Doctorate Course lectures.

I recollect having listened to those lectures many years ago on the original unedited reel-to-reel set (3rd generation copy) in the Qual Library at Pubs Org US in 1979 or 1980. To the best of my recollection, Hubbard had hidden a blank loaded pistol in the podium and fired it without any advance warning whatsoever, thus shocking the crap out of the audience (and myself listening, too).

(edit) I have an electronic copy of the PDC lecture transcripts and I will go through them to see if I can locate the correct lecture and what he was saying just before and after.

(edit)I'm not finding anything about this in my OCR'd PDF's of those transcripts. If it was some other lecture, I sure don't know which one. sorry.
  21. Anonymous Member

Perhaps most famously:
    • Like Like x 2
  22. AussieCase Member

Danke sehr

A similar (same?) declare was discussed in the 1967 "World in Action" documentary "The Shrinking World of L. Ron Hubbard."

23. I'd say many indies would appreciate that.
    You halp us moar than you can confront

How do you know a scientologist wasnt looking to carry out the order?
    YOU DONT!
    Meh, no wonder you completely ignored my own response

But yet, you'll not deride the man that wrote it, and ordered MURDER.
    Look, stop using the word "truth". As a scientologist, it is okay to lie by way of gradient truth, perception of truth, acceptable truth and truth related to a specific datum being put forth.

Shall I bring out the requisite contextual quotes from your lord and master laffaty hubbard?

AXIOM 113. REALITY IS THE AGREEMENT UPON PERCEPTIONS AND DATA IN THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE.

Of course "nobody was shot", he fired a round into the floor!

Your "recollection" (nice weasel word in legal proceedings!) is nothing moar the obfuscation of facts, lies by omission and generally bullshitting per KSW.

Clamosaurus_Rex
    To be "done away with quietly and without sorrow"
    per scientology doctrines
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Why, Clamo Rex? Are you covertly hostile, like David Miscavige?
    • Dumb Dumb x 1

25. Dude, Im about as overtly hostile to scientology (the subject itself) as it gets.
    So there's nothing covert to be deduced from my syntax.

Besides, the tone scale is bullshit personified.

EDIT

Oh, and to remove all supposed covertness in my poasts...scientology as a subject has long made my skin crawl, makes me want to vomit at the damage it causes in the long run to decent people.
    Hubbard spewed shit about the 'contagion of aberration', but he himself sought to spread the very 'contagion' he supposedly warned us about.

You should lurkmoar.

Scientology is nothing moar than a form of psycho-political brainwashing that has it's adherents do whatever it takes to further the scientology maindraep.

KSW lays it all out in black and white. No matter where scientology is practiced, KSW is part of it. THAT will NEVAH go unchallenged.

As Lord XenUphon in Parliament stated;

In Australia there are no limits on what you can believe. But there are limits on how you can behave. It is called the law, and no one is above it.

Scientology and its adherents see themselves above ALL law that isnt written by hubbard.

To quote Voltaire:

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

Hey, Clamo Rex, I wasn't trolling you, but if my rejoinder inspired you to post ^this, then it was worth it :)

Also:
    would best seem to explain the recent mass killing in the US, not to mention those in Iraq, Palestine, Yemen, Afghanistan, etc., ad nauseum. Thanks for reminding us of that.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

It is your failing if people don't grok your intentions, because they are trying hard to (or at least I am). It would help if you were more responsive when people ask you questions, even if they are not directly relevant to whatever topic is being discussed. Your answers don't always have to be perfect and logical and emotionless in every post.
  28. Anonymous Member

29. grebe Member

Threatening murder without having to pay any consequences for making such threats --yeah, sounds about right for Hubbard.

Maybe it's clear to you, Hobson, that Hubbard was joking. But was it clear to the people he put on his shit list?
  30. thesneakster Member

Please learn to read:

Michael A. Hobson
  31. grebe Member

Ok Hobson, got it. You concede that Hubbard was trying to scare the pants off the people on that list.

But earlier you implied that the threat was never meant seriously, when you posted:
  32. No, grebe - Hobson did not concede anything. He used weasel words, like 'willing to entertain the notion..' and 'perhaps' and 'would be unconscionable...'. No real concessions there. What this implies is he could equally 'entertain the notion' of the exact opposite to what he said. Same with the 'perhaps' and the 'would be'. In other words, IF Hubbard meant that Sea Org members were ordered to shoot these people, AND the SO understood them to be orders, AND carried them out, that WOULD BE [something not very nice] - but he is clearly implying that this is all just hypothetical, because no people were shot.

But Hobson knows what Hubbard meant by R2-45 and Fair Game as well as you or I. By his weasel-worded response, he at least tacitly lends his support to such vile practices.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  33. grebe Member

Well that makes sense, AnonymousVanAllen.

I can't really figure Hobson out. On the one hand he claims to be a Hubbard Scientologist. On the other, he decides for himself which of Hubbard's teachings to accept or reject.

But if a human being can sit in judgment over Hubbard's teachings, then that person's judgment must be a better guide than Hubbard's. And that must mean that nobody actually needs Hubbard's guidance to begin with.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Why should my *question* be responsive to your last post? I find your interpretation quite relevant because you consider yourself a "Scientologist". The topic is Scientology after all!

What is relatively irrelevant is the question whether some followers of Scientology took the death sentence from Hubbard seriously or not. It is also relatively irrelevant whether Hubbard included the R2-45 reference as a joke or not.

What is relevant is that there are still Scientologists - just like yourself - who continuously try to play down the significance of this and other documents, written by Hubbard with excuses like: "Oh, it was just a joke.", "Fair Game means only that they weren't protected by the Codes of Scientology anymore.", "Nobody was killed after all.", etc.

Are you out of your fucking mind? Anyone who writes such a garbage like Hubbard did in this particular document is clearly paranoid and a threat to his immediate environment. This low-life scum comes around and declares a group of people, former followers of his cult, "enemies of mankind, the planet and all life". After reading this, how can you still follow such a guy or embrace his "technology"? You must be brainwashed.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

Hobson thinks he's going to be "OT" one day
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA fucking LOL
    • Funny Funny x 2
  36. I think he is playing a role, telling "acceptable truth" to non-believers aka disguising his true beliefs and his fanaticism.

I wouldn't be surprised if certain statements that he made about himself and his training & auditing levels are simple lies. After all, he is a Scientologist and lying to a public audience is what they do best.
    • Agree Agree x 2