Customize

/r/ source of License free Music

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by anon0004, May 19, 2009.

1. anon0004 Member

/r/ source of License free Music

I am looking for a source of license free or creative commons licensed music for anonymous video production without DCMA faggotry.

can Anonymous deliver?
  2. RHill Member

Re: /r/ source of License free Music

Creative Commons licenses - Jamendo
  3. PresidentShaw Member

I can make you license free music if ya want, is it urgent?
    How many tracks you need?
    Any particular style?

Send a pm if needed.
  4. exOT8Michael Member

5. Ogsonofgroo Member

Google is our friend (usually lol)! Some 100 million results for 'Copyright free music' :)
    Liek>

Freeplay Music, Broadcast Production Music Library, Free and Mp3 Music Downloads, See Usage Terms.

Creative Commons has some info and links>
    Creative Commons
    "Creative Commons Search Flickr, Yahoo!, Google, OWL Music Search, SpinXpress, and BlipTV to "find Creative Commons-licensed media that you can legally share and reuse for free"

Open source audio archive (lots of fun stuff here, check out 'Holiday' by M. Renkema in the 'experimental' section for example)!)>
    Internet Archive: Open Source Audio

Mashable list of other sites>
    Keep Rocking: 30+ Sites for Free & Legal Music

Tonnes out there but this should getcha started :)

ROCK ON ANONS!
  6. anon0004 Member

thanks guise, I knew Anonymous delivers!
  7. xenubarb Member

I use Freeplay.com alot.
  8. Ogsonofgroo Member

Hm, tried to imbed 'Body' but didn't work, I really sucks at this, anyhoo, interesting stuff from Audio Archives 'electronics' section, quite pleasantly surprised at the quality of some of the material there :D
    'Body' by NoSushi here> Internet Archive: Free Download: Body
    And "Goofy Music for Spontaneous Human Combustion" is worth a listen to too for the not-sp-faint-of-heart
    XP (same site)
  9. Re: /r/ source of License free Music

i get mine from
    incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free/
  10. sock Member

Hadn't seen this thread. 'Video Copilot Pro Scores' has around 500 good quality, royalty free audio tracks and is available for download from a lot of places including torrent sites.

11. Re: /r/ source of License free Music

Just a litte fyi Its royalty free but still copywrited!!! It looks like garage band for i movie!!
  12. sock Member

Well yes, but you won’t be facing any DMCA claims on your non-profit video project. Gathering from the licensing agreement you’d only be running into trouble if you redistributed the music for profit (ie. used one of the audio tacks in a video template then sold it).
  13. tjcwh Member

Audio and Video Resources

It's not much - but Anons are free to use any of the audio/video bits i've uploaded to the Internet Archive.

Enjoy.
  14. Gary Busey Member

Still Taking requests
  15. Gary Busey Member

I miss you Shaw
  16. WMAnon Member

+1 on freeplay
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Anonymous Member

You do know your link leads to your name?
  19. Anonymous Member

Gary Busy necro'd the thread. The person who you asked about their name, hasn't logged on in about 6 months.
  20. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. jahnonimous Member

hi,
    my brother is a professional musician and can produce on request any music needed (when i ask him kindly), he has an own home music-studio...i am a selector playing music during events and at home from vinyl collection (mostly reggae,but also funk conscious hiphop)...i upload it at: http://www.mixconnect.com/user/jahnosik/mixtapes i can upload there for free some concrete music needed, i can produce some mixes relted to a concrete theme if neede, just let me know...
    1love
    jahnosik
    • Like Like x 2