Customize

/r/ Rape forum

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2013.

1. sue Administrator

Cool, PM on its way.
  2. wolfbane Member

• Like Like x 4
  3. Anonymous Member

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-audrie-pott-20130416,0,5695824.story
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...sexual-assault-teen-suicide-article-1.1317587
  4. Anonymous Member

We now haz.

Thanks sue!
    • Like Like x 6
  5. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Thanks Sue!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. rof Member

Next quest: Glorious Rape Cultural Purple Heart of Penis Medal
    CHdTITd.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  8. fishypants Moderator

FIFY!
    • Like Like x 3
  9. rof Member

You got both of those?! Now I need to get them.

I think we should also give the Glorious FIFY medal to Halifags.

[IMG]

Abu Al-Faquiti, Isaac Horse, Kitsya Funbunny you are all recognized by order of leadaar!!!11
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Anonymous Member

Exactly. What is the difference?

[Trick question. There is none.]
  11. Hello.

There is an individual in this thread who is a Convicted Felon for Level 3 Sexual Assault / RAPE, who is making jokes about rape without any remorse, and members of your forum are ignorantly "liking" those posts.

Apparently, nobody is able to see how morally wrong and disturbing that is.
    For "DOX", do refer to the link posted in this thread including a legitimate criminal record.

Stay safe.
  12. rof Member

13. Anonymous Member

Rape jokes are inevitable.
  14. Anonymous Member

I'm not spending any time worrying about a troll making inappropriate jokes. We can do the ignore thing, don't waste energy.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Rape jokes, are fine within reason. It can be a very good thing learning to laugh about it, empowering for the surviver, takes the fear and victimisation out of it.
  16. 00anon00 Member

Mods please merge thread with /r/ thread
  17. No.

NO.

"Fine within reason."?????
    Making insensitive jokes about victims of Sexual Assault and Rape do nothing for ANY victim. But, ignorance does contribute to further dehumanizing individuals who have survived this type of inexcusable and horrific crime.
    stop-victim-blaming1.png
  18. Anonymous Member

It's not funny unless both people laugh. Sharing a rape joke is like calling someone nigger.
  19. Anonymous Member

Within reason was in reference to at rapists expense. I personally found laughter quite healing but you are correct may not work for all.
  20. No.

Hopefully, Law Enforcement in some capacity monitors this forum.

Because it is a magnet for an assortment of serious sociopaths.
  21. Anonymous Member

Who post anon.
  22. Anonymous Member

Thread is here, no point in shitting on it with LE threats and demands for seriousness.
  23. Anonymous Member

Agree. I remember (maybe incorrectly) that Mark Bunker said that one of the best things about anon protests were the lulz. Yes, said topic is horribly serious, but be silly. May the haters be, well, haters.
    May anon lighten it up without compromising. I like that.
  24. Random guy Member

+1
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Obviously you are new here because you'd know that these jokes. no matter how tasteless they are, are about par for this course. If anything: It is just trolls being trolls and you fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Also: LOLing at thinking Law enforcement gives a fuck about some bad taste jokes on some message board.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. I am going to rape you all in prison.
    th3r4p0r
    This message by th3r4p0r has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  27. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

So, now that we got the No Rape section, what do you all think?
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

I think this thread will have a lot of shit moved to it.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

I rape a lot less now.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

Nice Work, PS! <3

I'll let Penn post my comment:

Penn on GAWD@0.jpg

/derail...
    • Like Like x 5
  31. RavenEyes Member

DOX FROM A RELIABLE RAPE CRISIS CENTER OR GTFO.
  32. Anonymous Member

Its just a troll who wants to tell rape jokes.
  33. Anonymous Member

0/10
  34. Anonymous Member

No Not a troll,

I am absolutely serious about lightening up a bit. One of the reasons I was so delighted anons took up the fight for justice for victims and generally offered support to them was because anons don't take themselves so bloody seriously.

The creation of this forum is the greatest sign that rape culture is set to be truly challenged by a worldwide force for good. The world at large expects anonymous to deliver a good fight but deliver it with good humour. Why mess with a formula that works?

I am not talking about carte Blanche anything goes rape jokes, just leave room for appropriate levity such as the aforementioned jokes at rapists expense. Anons or at least the vast majority seem to be able to manage the subtle difference between the two. Mods are there to pick up the ones that cross the line. If you remove the trademark anon humour from this forum you run the risk of killing it. That would be the outcome I fear the most.

Before you go jumping down my throat
    No i'm not a troll who wants rape jokes. Just a survivor of rape who benefited by the use of humour to get through it. I was personally helped by the balance of love, compassion and yes even humour delivered right here by members of this forum.

Please don't be so closed minded to humour it can and does help people. Not all, of course but, some of us, need help laughing at the expense of our rapists (BIG EMPHASIS), it takes the power back off them and thats important too.
    • Like Like x 3
  35. Anon_CG3(ITA) Global Moderator

Yes not what you're doing here but for sure gives a "good face" to this 3d.
    Sorry, just to let work the 3d, loocks like a joke. . .rape is a serious problem.
    Example: if i was raped and join this 3d, i can also find it a litle bit offensive.

Good the idea to post all contacts.
    I'm not attacking you and your idea/thread, but just helping and cooperating to let it works well. :)
    peace and love
  36. Anonymous Member

don't rape me bro.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Anon_CG3(ITA) Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

success!
    • Like Like x 1
  39. RavenEyes Member

I don't think you're a troll. I just don't think you understand the devastating effects rape has on its victims once they get past the denial stage. Rape jokes are not healing, and I challenge you to prove otherwise, besides your personal experience. "Not taking oneself seriously" is quite different than making jokes about the trauma of rape.

I will gladly continue to discuss this with you in private/IMs if you'd like. I'm on call all night tonight. Rape culture, which includes rape jokes, no matter how innocuous you think they may be, do in fact empower rapists.

The only thing that's made me laugh as a rape survivor was learning that when someone seriously mentally fucked up tried sending rapists to my door, knowing I'm a rape survivor and having once promised to "keep me safe", was visited by feds and literally pissed his pants. Well, that and knowing two countries' federal agencies are watching every single move he makes, online and off. Even funnier was that his ex-scilon friend is the one who sold him out.

But, that story's for a different day.