Customize

/R/ing some research assistance...

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by A_nonchalant, Aug 19, 2008.

1. A_nonchalant Member

/R/ing some research assistance...

Putting together a packet for a journalist who accosted me at a protest. Based on interview questions, I'd like your help in finding the following:

1) LRH's racist remarks ("Get yourself a nigger, that's what they're for", the comments against homosexuals in Dianetics, the racial discussion in Science of Survival, diary entries from Asia)

2) Anonymous' victories against Hal Turner and Chris Forcand, if they were covered by reputable media sources.

3) Debunkings of any/all bomb/death threats Co$ claims to have received.

More might be coming as I dig. I want this to be HUEG LIEK XBOX! And yeah, I know you'd rather I talk about Fair Game, etc. I have those largely covered already, that's why I'm asking for this stuff. :alien:
  2. enronanonron Member

Re: /R/ing some research assistance...

Insane Hubbard, quotes from

^ You probably won't be able to find a reliable document for that quote.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/11-f...eed-lrh-nigger-quotes-flier-22590/#post428172

Can the Church Deny It? | RACISM | Scientology Racism
  3. Re: /R/ing some research assistance...

Y R U SO FAIL?
  4. RHill Member

Argh... We really need to keep a date on everything as much as we can... Anyway, I found a scan for the article above. It's dated May 13, 1984 (PDF ~13 MiB):

Page 15-16:
    http://www.xenu-directory.net/news/images/thecompiler-newspaper_jan-jun-84b-1.pdf#page=15

Hubbard's racial remark is quoted at the top of the last column on the second page of the article.

Thanks to the Compiler who has collated this rich historical archives.

(J. Jacobsen graciously made most of these scans available online, but the year 1984 is missing.)
  5. anonymusicz Member

"One of the psychosomatic illnesses one would least expect to find as a psychosomatic affair is the illness of sexual perversion"

Hubbard, Dianetics, MSOMH (Copyright 2007); pg 125 para 2

"The sexual pervert (and by this term Dianetics, to be brief, includes any and all forms of deviation in Dynamic Two [The Creation Dynamic] such as homosexuality, lesbianism, sexual sadism, etc., and all down the catalog of Ellis and Krafft-Ebing) is actually quite ill physically."

Hubbard Dianetics, MSOMH (Copyright 2007); pg 125 para 3

"Such people should be taken from the society as rapidly as possible and uniformly institutionalized; for here is the level of the contagion of immorality, and the destruction of ethics; here is the fodder which secret police organizations use for their filthy operations. One of the most effective measures of security that a nation threatened by war could take would be rounding up and placing in a cantonment, away from society, any 1.1 individual who might be connected with government, the military, or essential industry; since here are people who, regardless of any record of their family's loyalty, are potential traitors, the very mode of operation of their insanity being betrayal. In this level is the slime of society, the sex criminals, the political subversives, the people whose apparently rational activities are yet but the devious writhings of secret hate."

Hubbard, Science of Survival, pp. 88-90. Church of Scientology of California, 1975 edition.
  6. Silent Member

7. A_nonchalant Member

Thanks, guys. My document is at 11 pages and growing. :alien:

Do we have any really awesome articles on Anonymous v. Scientology? I already have the SF Weekly one that just came out and the Baltimore City Paper one that went out a while ago. I'd like a third article, if possible, to include as a back-up source.

edit: I picked up the Times Online one. Do we have others?
  8. A_nonchalant Member

9. Consensus Member

Strictly circumstantial, but there's one debunking of the bomb threat vid I haven't seen:

At the time the bomb threat vid came out, Scientology had never heard of #Marblecake. Now, not all anon vids came from marblecake, not by a long shot... but marblecake made many of the major videos, many of the 'high quality' ones (and independent anons who made high quality vids were often recruited into marblecake). Since that time, marblecake has been completely outted, with full logs available. It is patently clear to ANYBODY who wants to spend the time researching that Marblecake was NOT involved in that video, and did not know about it until it was posted (at which point Enturb reported it to the FBI and had it taken down from youtube).

This information, along with the differences in style, the use of the background on scilon websites, and the use of the same generic computer voice as the one they'd used in a video clearly mocking us (on a youtube account that was confirmed to be theirs) all paints a clear story. Unfortunately, it is all circumstantial and lacks any smoking gun.
  10. subgenius Member

Pisses me off that a "journalist" asks for info, instead of doing the research themselves.
    We can find it why can't they????
    NOT a journalist.
  11. Re: /R/ing some research assistance...

Anonymous: Digging up dox so the press doesn't have to
  12. subgenius Member

Saved for future reference. thanks