Customize

Question: How do I counter trash raiding tech?

Discussion in 'How To Instructions' started by JimmyJames, Jan 11, 2009.

1. JimmyJames Member

Question: How do I counter trash raiding tech?

I'm about to move from a smaller scilon area to an area near Washington, DC.

Though I haven't had any problems at all in my current location, I think that I might need to rethink some things in regards to protecting myself from being namefagged.

Can someone give me tips on shredders and what kind to use as well as other ways of concealing my identity from the scilons?
  2. Your Mom Member

Re: Question: How do I counter trash raiding tech?

make sure you get a cross cutting shredder and not one that shreds in strips.
  3. JFawkeson Member

4. tazor Member

Hide your license plate number and your car's vin number if you drive to protests. That is the main way they namefag you from what I've read and experienced myself.

We allow ourselves to be namefagged and facefagged by becoming complaisent imo.
  5. Virion Member

Shred all discarded paper, then leave in sink to soak, then bin it.
  6. darkshadow667 Member

Shred and soak your important dox, then add a few copies of OT dox, unshredded for lulz.
  7. Silent Member

Also, make sure to leave fake trails all over the internetz
  8. Re: Question: How do I counter trash raiding tech?

If you have a pet, make sure they are safe. And put some of their shit in your trash every once in a while.
  9. captainslug Member

The Founding Org is pretty inept. We haven't had any instances of trash-raiding or general harassment. They haven't harassed the Unauthorized Children's Scientology pageant either, even though it's been running for two years.

They have yet to do anything other than follow us and deliver C&Ds. They've been treading on thin ice for some time now since they're squatting in a neighborhood that really doesn't like them. The few of us that have been sent C&D letters were the ones who were not the least bit vigilant about protecting their anonymity, and were considered by the Founding Org to be soft targets (not federal employees, not current or former military, and so on).
  10. Re: Question: How do I counter trash raiding tech?

One suggestion - Since in TX I was a) Once a Police Officer and b) hold a Texas Concealed Handgun License ("CHL"), making sure you wear gloves when preparing any literature you are going to hand out to public and Scions. FBI, Local and County Law Enforcement is easily able to take a fingerprint from one of the docs we hand out and then learn everything about you. I am sure there are plenty of Scions in Law Enforcement that would help the Scions call you out. Gloves Gloves Gloves.... Anything left over that you shred can still contain partial prints. Shredded paper can leave many clues in a law enforcement investigation just by looking through it and finding key words on the the shreds. Another thin you can do if after shredding the material, use Rit Clothing Dye (black) and soak the shreds in it for a while for disposing.
  11. xenubarb Member

Patchouli oil never comes out. Scilons hate scents. Sprinkle some over your trash so the digger will never be allowed back in the org until the smell wears off in 15-20 years. :)
  12. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

forget shredders, use fire!!
  13. anonymous612 Member

Buy a cat.
    Let cat shit.
    Place on shredded trash.
    Repeat.

Works like a charm. And lol at "scientologists hate scents". HERE's a scent for them...
  14. OpThetXVI Member

A few higher-tech methods (not as good as the cat-crap idea...)

Rig up a powerful flash/floodlight and good camera. Wire it to a motion sensor or remote control.

Print out, poster-size, photos of Scilons rummaging in bins. Maybe add captions offering to feed them if they're so starving they have to scavenge.

Use on next raid.

/ Or /

Oh dear, you spilled a bottle of UV ink all over those papers, and it was that security stuff that stains skin and clothing, so you had to throw it all out. Hang around near org with a UV flashlight and see who lights up.
  15. none given Member

shred, burn, both good ideas.

Soak is also good. still readable but impossible to put back together like typical shred.

also, some places that have sensitive dox to worry about keep them seperate. a special trash can like recycle. in your case all you would have to do is take the "classified" garbage and throw it in a dumpster a few blocks away.
  16. anoninoob Member

Buy a medium sized, cheep fish (rock cod, monkfish, ect). Cut into smallish bits, leave in sun for one day, place on top of trash.

eeeewwwwwww!!!!!
  17. Anonynamefag Member

1. Find a fireant hill.
    2. Lure them all into a jar.
    3. Close jar.
    4. Cover your sensitive trash in honey.
    5. Throw fireants into trash.
    6. Wait for Scilons.
    7. Vids.
    8. ????
    9. PROFIT!
  18. anonymous612 Member

My philosophy is that if they're willing to scoop through pissed-on hardened cat litter, fuck, I'll GIVE them my banking information. Balls of feline-reeking STEEL.