Customize

Public Information alert: Courtesey OHSAV, Anti Love, Henderson, ANONs, et al.

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Internetzin, Sep 18, 2012.

1. DeathHamster Member

Short of a legal action to make Domains By Proxy divulge, they're hidden.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. patriot75 Member

Damnit.....Thanks DeathHamster
  3. Anonymous Member

Made complaint about use of "Homeland Security" name to defame a witness in an ongoing court action and whistle-blowing citizen to the FBI as an Internet Fraud.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. anon walker Moderator

I stole this and posted it on their FB page along with O HAI SCIENTOLOGY AND OSA OSA OSA!
    tee hee!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Unless you get an email from them...full headers to parse.
  6. RightOn Member

wonder how long that lasted lol
  7. Anonymous Member

about 24 hrs. All open comment are now blocked.....;)
    • Funny Funny x 4
  8. Intelligence Member

http://ringsidereport.com/?p=21933

David Love^^^ "Biting tongue harder ,...," :) ♥♥♥ - I would LOVE to comment, but the Cult is off on a campaign right now, such as:>>. "Love is a threat to Home-Land Security etc - LOL" ♥♥♥
    14 hours ago ·

Sheila XXXXHey David, I reported the Homeland Sec fraud thing to the FBI yesterday and notice that no more posts can be made to their FB, website or that weirdo ad - and far less are coming up on the Internet. I believe they've been closed. Love your work, DAvid. ♥
    9 hours ago ·
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
  10. Pounce Member

Posted the following on their FB page. Wonder how long it will stay up?

Oklahoma Preservation Of Homeland Security and American Values

September 7
    Oklahoma Preservation of Homeland Security and American Values website will go live on 9/09. We invite all community members to use the forum to engage the community in social, economic and security concerns that affect us all.
    Like · · Share
    275254_100004397765611_581107987_q.jpg
    Dee FoggerI'm concerned about closing down that Scientology front group, Narcanon. The recent deaths there are terrible! Let's discuss how we can get them closed. Any ideas?
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

Remember the CON in NarCONon.
    Please.
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

I licked your post for the idea, but see important notification in the post after yours.
  13. Anonymous Member

All post after:
    Have been removed.
  14. JohnnyRUClear Member

No, they haven't. The one I mentioned is still there, so my post still makes sense.
  15. patriot75 Member

Hummm.. I can only see the one post, did you like the page?
  16. Maybe they decided to erase all but one post because after all they.... "invite all community members to use the forum to engage the community in social, economic and security concerns that affect us all."

Maybe it should read "we invite 1 out of 4 negative and all positive community members..."
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

There are a few links posted ITT to the defaming websites. Please edit to break the links. For example replace a '.' with (DOT).
  18. JohnnyRUClear Member

Oh -- I think we had an ARC break here. I was talking about the posts ITT. I never visited the FB page.

My warning in post #92 above referred to post #91 above, not to anything on FB.
  19. patriot75 Member

my bad Johnny...thanks for setting me straight....:)
  20. Anonymous Member

Went to OHSAV site yesterday to see what was happening. Laughed my ass off to see the community forum was populated by just one member, Colin Henderson and no postings to be seen anywhere by anyone. Went back today just on the off chance, ya know. Now no Colin, just dick Clark?
    • Funny Funny x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

Someone else did one like this but with his mither, I wonder where it went?
  22. Xenu Is Lord Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  23. DeathHamster Member

Looks like they've abandoned it, and it'll probably frizzle completely in a month.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Intelligence Member

The LINKS to the newspapwer AD won't open now. Is there archives some place maybe?

I need a clear Image to insert in my book.:rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

This is the best I've got, from this thread:

For David Love.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Intelligence Member

Thanks Owl. I know I have the original on one of my external HDs but hard to find.

On this ^^^ one, it has 'ADD' insread of 'AD' ...

My publisher is giving me all the FREE Colour photo inserts I want, but still adds up $$$ in page count.

I/We are ahead of schedule and hope to have at Publisher/Printer in Canada this month.:D
    • Like Like x 3
  27. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 3
  28. Ersatz Global Moderator

Wow, forgot all about that.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Intelligence Member

YUP, they spent $1,600.00 on the Ad and for the protest prior to the one I was at, NN AH
    spent $50 thousand dollars on repaving the road to try and keep protesters away.

It failed... the protesters were there.
    • Like Like x 4
  30. JohnnyRUClear Member

LOL. I got about a third of the way through that before I even realized it was supposed to be a smear. They didn't get very bad photos of you guise. I am disappoint!
    • Like Like x 1
  31. patriot75 Member

Holy crap! I haven't seen that in a minute.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

People now know who to thank for protesting Scientology *shrug*
    • Like Like x 1