Customize

Public Information alert: Courtesey OHSAV, Anti Love, Henderson, ANONs, et al.

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Internetzin, Sep 18, 2012.

1. GuyFox Member

There's a lot of such stuff popping up lately:

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=david edgar forslund&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CCAQFjAA&url=http://www.tuddmegazigazsagot.hu/m%C3%A9dia-%C3%A9s-val%C3%B3s%C3%A1g/item/download/4_fc7a6fec8612868d6600c329db1790b6.html&ei=Rj5bUMSbAqu-0QHqh4HwBg&usg=AFQjCNEbr7Fl-XzzmUcJ50R9M8KJWC2MLw - this stuff supposedly from Amber Wold... Of course she'd be the first person OSA would try to use. David, your thoughts, if you don't mind me asking? I understand this may be a painful topic, but a better understanding of the situation would definitely be helpful.

http://davideforslund.wordpress.com/ - dragging out this filth from the old druggie years, huh? Low blows, but then again what else to expect from a dying, desperate cult? As far as I'm concerned, what defines a person is who they are now, not the mistakes of their past. Dragging that out is, well... desperate.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Really going overboard with the propaganda keywords there. Ya know Oklahomans, in my limited experience, may have suffered from a relatively enclosed midwestern life (which I can relate to). But far be it for cultie buttchurch from LA and Clearwater to come in and just go ahead and assume they are stupid.

I picture this announcement as read by Sam the American Eagle.

16691.248575.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. DeathHamster Member

It's there now. Search for "butthurt".
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

http://rockcenter.nbcnews.com/_news...-recent-deaths?pc=25&sp=75#discussion_nav

How sad that the cult drove her to do this. It looks like a last ditch effort by the cult to attack you Dave. They always turn up the heat and never play all the cards at once. Notice that it was in the 11th hour? Why now? It smells of manipulated timing and has nothing to do with the victims of Narconon. It has nothing to do with the factual findings of the Canadian Government. They just goaded her it to making personal attacks that tried to paint David as a poor soul tortured by his past. Anyone that knows David knows it is not true and knows the issue is not his past but Narconon's. Checkmate Scientology.

• 3 votes
    #90.1 - Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:02 AM EDT

msnbc.jpg polly from canada
    very sad but deprogramming is not possible online

• 1 vote
    #90.2 - Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:22 AM EDT

msnbc.jpg rawrbabyrawr
    David Love is brave, and doing a great thing. I applaud him.

#90.3 - Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:37 AM EDT

msnbc.jpg Marc Lacasse
    This was not written by David Love's daugther. It was written by OSA (office of special affairs), the intelligence/dirty tricks branch of scientology.

• 2 votes
    #90.4 - Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:19 AM EDT

msnbc.jpg Olivia Garcia
    looks like amber will be caught in her lies as a relapsed narconon student. then on staff and blew back to bc and opened a daycare center called country care early learning centre. wonder if health agency did background check on her and if she's running a scientology based daycare. osa is creepy

#90.5 - Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:40 PM EDT

msnbc.jpg Olivia Garcia
    dave's daughter was on the e-meter at narconon being audited by phil the head course supervisor a scientologist. what does osa have on this young lady. still searching.

#90.6 - Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:05 PM EDT

View attachment imagesizer?file=drhodes3498CA21F-B720-176E-5EF0-9D D Rhodes
    Amber, you're full of crap. Cut it out. David Love is doing a great service to people who need help. YOU ARE NOT. Thanks for your compassion for the dead young lady and her family... can you not see what this cult has dome to your humanity? It's not too late, get out of there before they completely destroy you, permanently. Please

#90.7 - Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:58 AM EDT

msnbc.jpg Olivia Garcia
    amber middleton goes to narconon for alcohol and major cocaine addiction.after grad moves in with james noble crack head and amber relapses back into cocaine and alcohol as a narconon staff member. at one big narconon staff cocaine and booze party amber knew there were guns there but didnt report to police of execs at narconon. a young ex nn grad who had a baby with a staff member shot himself dead. after amber blew from living with ethics officer crack head, with a guy from bc, amber still used coke and and a booze hound. amber was an ethics officer at narconon. amber is a fraud and will have to live with herself for the rest of her life. you dont buy happiness with lots of money amber. you should be ashamed of yourself you liar.

#90.8 - Sun Sep 2, 2012 6:21 PM EDT
  5. GuyFox Member

• Like Like x 2
  6. Random guy Member

You have my deepest sympathies (to the degree that we lowly wogs can feel sympathy of course), I only hope you can find it in you to rise above this. She's a victim and she's used. I think she'll hate herself for letting her be exploited like this when it's all over and the cult is mangled and broken.

I don't think many will for a moment see this for anything else than what it is: Dead agenting.

Stay strong, Dave.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

David has no criminal record. NBC and other media checked and so did USA customs. No record.
    Amber's mom was convicted for a long list of crimes including robbery and worse. Feel sorry for
    Amber being used by osa in this.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Anonymous Member

Cult is hurting and desperate!

34dpyj8.jpg
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  10. Anonymous Member

In the interest of honesty and truth, Could someone with better comms than I please set up an oppositional wordpress that reminds people of what this man truly is. My lame attempts are not worthy of this mans stature.
  11. Intelligence Member

OMG!!! Their attack websites are back up again - Sooooo FUNNY - ROFLMAO:)

WARNING - CULT WEBSITE:
    h ttp://narconontrsecrets.com/enemies-of-drug-free-living/david-edgar-love-media-and-the-great-moon-hoax-of-1835/

• Funny Funny x 7
  12. whitesand Member

LOL, "Moon Hoax of 1835". Leave it to the cult to dig back to the 1800s to try to find appropriate examples to back up their ideas.

Their pool of workers is getting smaller and smaller, the intelligence level is going lower, their output is getting sillier.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  13. fishypants Moderator

Anonymous: "somewhat bizarre and purposeful".

Seems remarkably accurate to me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Nice avatar

skabu.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  15. patriot75 Member

You know what happens when they assume....
    • Like Like x 1
  16. patriot75 Member

YES YES YES I called these tards late in the day on Wednesday. They told me that I would need to send them an email instead of calling them. I told them ok, you will be getting an email from myself and my Attorney. I went back to their page the next morning and they scrubbed their phone numbers.

These guys are a Front Group!!! Expose Baby....;);)
    http://okpreservationofamericanvalues.com/#!/page_contacts
    • Like Like x 6
  17. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 4
  18. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  19. Anonymous Member

20. DeathHamster Member

Be careful, they have a scarey name!
    Oklahoma Preservation Of Homeland Security and American Values

Gee, think they were trying to work in Homeland Security or something?
    • Agree Agree x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

Whenever I come to think that they've finally managed to set the bar as low as it could possibly be set, they dig another hole around it and lower it even farther.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

Bet someone could also upload pictures and dox before they noticed...just sayin
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

That was quick...no moar wall post, but still open comments.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. Random guy Member

It doesn't seem they are quite able to remember whose backyard they are playing in when they come on the internett.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Wonder how the US of A guvmint feels about them using "Homeland Security" as part of their name.
    And, theyz called anonymous "terrorists". And, theyz puttin out "alerts". Are they starting to believe they actually are a part of Homeland Security?
    Me thinks they are treading on some touchy toes.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Intelligence Member

If "they" only knew what they have no clue about, eh'?

I think I'll give them a direct message this weekend at a protest I'm travelling to:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  27. FreakE420 Member

[IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  29. RightOn Member

Oklahoma Preservation Of Homeland Security and American Values
    LOL!
    SO Patriotic!
    First off, using Homeland Security's name? must be a BIG no no?
    American Values?= ummmmm which American values are they preserving again?
    Would it be.....
    Killing people for money?
    Referring people for $3,000 commission?
    Indoctrinating people into the cult of Scientology on the sly?
    Offering no public benefit what so ever?
    Committing online fraud?
    Lieing to people about their success rates and countless other lies?
    Using quack science and untrained medical staff to treat addicts with compromised livers by admininstering high doses of niacin and having them sit in the sauna for weeks?
    Their employees partying with drugs and alcohol and having sex with their patients?
    Blatantly lieing on camera?
    Lieing to parents, friends and other family members about the deaths of former patients?
    Having their members take pictures of grieving parents and freinds during a Memorial service and while news team cameras are rolling?
    Paying off people to keep their mouths shut?
    Trying to stop investigators from seeing employee records by claiming doctor/patient confidentiality?
    Forcing people to lie?
    Should I go on with their American Values?
    Or is this patriotic enough already?
    /rant
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  30. RightOn Member

oh and one more thing!
    Thank you Scientology for the name of your black PR mud slinging project!
    I couldn't have ever cooked up a more blatantly ridiculous name that will get you into a lot more trouble.
    THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!
    <3!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  31. jensting Member

Could it be for printing out and waving at (supposedly) impressionable police officers during protests?

In East Grinstead (Sussex, England, quiet - very quiet) the police got a call that a group of masked men were standing in front of the bank. So the police sent a car. Which arrived just after insane-passer-by-using-baby-as-human-shield did his thing. Great timing!

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

Reminds me of this kid when I was growing up, kept getting his pee-pee slapped by the sherrif because he wanted to be a cop so bad he'd keep sticking his nose into their business.
  33. JohnnyRUClear Member

"Illuminati" (one t) -- unless he was being cute.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

I smell media
  35. patriot75 Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narconon#Narconon_in_Oklahoma
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Anonymous Member

Some anonymous editor has done a great job rewriting the article. It would not have been possible without the outpouring of news and dox on the scam though.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

https://twitter.com/okvalues/following

Look who they are following!

Bwahhhhhh
    • Funny Funny x 3
  38. patriot75 Member

needing a little help digging into OHSAV website ownership...any takers
    okpreservationofamericanvalues.com
    Record Type: IP Address

#
    # Query terms are ambiguous. The query is assumed to be:
    # "n 50.63.111.1"
    #
    # Use "?" to get help.
    #

#
    # The following results may also be obtained via:
    # http://whois.arin.net/rest/nets;q=50.63.111.1?showDetails=true&showARIN=false&ext=netref2
    #

NetRange: 50.62.0.0 - 50.63.255.255
    CIDR: 50.62.0.0/15
    OriginAS: AS26496
    NetName: GO-DADDY-COM-LLC
    NetHandle: NET-50-62-0-0-1
    Parent: NET-50-0-0-0-0
    NetType: Direct Allocation
    Comment: Please send abuse complaints to abuse@godaddy.com
    RegDate: 2011-02-02
    Updated: 2012-02-24
    Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-50-62-0-0-1

OrgName: GoDaddy.com, LLC
    OrgId: GODAD
    Address: 14455 N Hayden Road
    Address: Suite 226
    City: Scottsdale
    StateProv: AZ
    PostalCode: 85260
    RegDate: 2007-06-01
    Updated: 2012-03-15
    Comment: Please send abuse complaints to abuse@godaddy.com
    Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/GODAD

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE51-ARIN
    OrgAbuseName: Abuse Department
    OrgAbusePhone: +1-480-624-2505
    OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@godaddy.com
    OrgAbuseRef: http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ABUSE51-ARIN

OrgNOCHandle: NOC124-ARIN
    OrgNOCName: Network Operations Center
    OrgNOCPhone: +1-480-505-8809
    OrgNOCEmail: noc@godaddy.com
    OrgNOCRef: http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/NOC124-ARIN

OrgTechHandle: NOC124-ARIN
    OrgTechName: Network Operations Center
    OrgTechPhone: +1-480-505-8809
    OrgTechEmail: noc@godaddy.com
    OrgTechRef: http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/NOC124-ARIN
  39. Anonymous Member

Searching for okpreservationofamericanvalues.com. A record at h.root-servers.net [128.63.2.53]: Got referral to a.gtld-servers.net [took 123 ms]
    Searching for okpreservationofamericanvalues.com. A record at a.gtld-servers.net [192.5.6.30]: Got referral to ns19.domaincontrol.com [took 159 ms]
    Searching for okpreservationofamericanvalues.com. A record at ns19.domaincontrol.com [216.69.185.10]: Reports okpreservationofamericanvalues.com. [took 44 ms]

DomainTypeClassTTLAnswer
    okpreservationofamericanvalues.com. A IN 3600 50.63.111.1 okpreservationofamericanvalues.com. NS IN 3600 ns19.domaincontrol.com. okpreservationofamericanvalues.com. NS IN 3600 ns20.domaincontrol.com. ns19.domaincontrol.com. A IN 86400 216.69.185.10 ns20.domaincontrol.com. A IN 86400 208.109.255.10

Server Response Time:
    Looking up at ns19.domaincontrol.com. Reports 1 A record(s). 39 ms.
    Looking up at ns20.domaincontrol.com. Reports 1 A record(s). 39 ms.