Customize

Public Information alert: Courtesey OHSAV, Anti Love, Henderson, ANONs, et al.

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Internetzin, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Internetzin Member

Don't know whos responsible for this little number, but I sure as shit don't like it!
    edit : gone back and looked at it but Please be careful of clicking the links inside :)

Edit2 SCILON LINKS
    h ttp://npaper-wehaa.com/oklahoma-gazette/2012/09/19/?article=1681251
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Internetzin Member

I didn't stay long enough to really look into it just brought it here so anons of skill and merit could look assess it sorry if its already been posted.
  3. Anonymous Member

DON'T GO TO LINKS. SCILON.

Seems it comes from OHSAV (OKLAHOMANS FOR THE PRESERVATION OF HOMELAND SECURITY AND AMERICAN VALUES); NARCONON OF OKLAHOMA, INC. , AND ANONYMOUS EXPOSED.COM

This alert is the first in a series of public service alerts brought to you by oklahomans for the preservation of homeland security and american values (ohsav) and concerned employees and supporters of narconon of oklahoma, inc.
    Contact anonymousexposed.com for more information on Anonymous. okpreservationofamericanvalues.com for more information on Oklahomans for the preservation of homeland security and american values, (ohsav)
  4. Anonymous Member

Extra bonus points for those WWP members who got a shout-out in the above ad - you're obviously doin' it rite!

I certainly hope they don't have their facts wrong, because if they do then that could be libellous!

• Like Like x 10
  5. Anonymous Member

Oh look. Another Scientology Drug Rehab lawsuit.

Patient Sues Scientology-Based Clinic
    http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/09/18/50389.htm

And much more on the link.
  6. Thread moved to Narconon Situation Room.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

8. patriot75 Member

WTF
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Looks like that pic of (presumably) Patriot75 is a screen cap from a local news broadcast.

Isn't that a copyright violation?
    • Like Like x 2
  10. I just ran a search on the eBook of Parmy's and there is not a single mention anywhere of Daniel Hite spirit 76.

It's OSA bullshit, as usual. Carry on...
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. patriot75 Member

OSA tards didn't even get her name right.....Parmy Olson
    http://blogs.forbes.com/parmyolson/
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. patriot75 Member

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

I consider this another foot bullet. Too much news, too many great interviews with Colin and David talking about narCONon in the press. Also, if they are sending people here to WWP, those visitors will learn much and it all refutes OSA's public dis-service bullshit announcement. Makes that OHSAV group look like kooks.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  14. another123 Member

Couldn't find “We are Anonymous: Inside the Hacker World of LulzSec, Anonymous, Daniel Hite spirit 76 and Global Cyber Insurgency”, by London Bureau Chief for Forbes Magazine, Parmy Olsen" but did run across a cover for OSA - We are Scientologists: Inside the Shady World of OSA and 'Clearing the Planet' by David Miscavige.
    [IMG]
    http://www.anonmgur.com/up/d3b6229cfed9a8b8164c2dbf6c221b76.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Intelligence Member

OMG!!! - - I'm devastated, confused, stressed, angry and can't even think or cope - LOL - NOT!!! :)

First, we must remember that this website is mostly for their own members to read so that the Cult
    has someone to blame for the mega millions they have lost over the past several months' especially
    in Canada with the closing of the "Thetan-Cash-Cow", Narconon Trois-Rivieres - - - and they are feeling
    the squeeze at NN AH; and their Fake Referral websites and Reg's are scared shitless about being charged
    for Interstate, Online Fraud and Conspiracy to Commit Fraud.

They won't attack the Quebec Ministry of Health who was the REAL one who shut them down (with
    a little help from Love), AND they won't attack the Oklahoma Health or Gov authorities. - bad PR and
    could back-lash huge.

I have learned fast not to react or comment directly to their nattering and accusations - - this is
    what they want. I won't be distracted from any of this BS - - this is what they want. (except a few
    minutes taken to write this while I'm uploading a wee Video EXPOSE on the Cult).

The more we see of this - - and we WILL most probably see more, it just confirms how stressed
    and pissed off DM and OSA is about them falling into the condition of "CONFUSION".

I have two books on the go right now - - one, I hope to publish ASAP - - AND now a third book
    may be about how the cOS reacts when they feel lost, devastated, confused, stressed, angry and can't even think or cope - LOL :) :) :)

A BIG issue to remember, is that these "In-A-Tiny-Box-Cult-Thinkers", can not think outside
    of their "Tiny-Box" - - they are programmed to remain in this box, running around the same
    circle of "Black-Panther" Mechanism, policy doctrines:
    http://www.upperbridge.org/blpanth.html

This ^^^ will be their Butt-Hurt, not ours.

IMPORTANT: The Cult will ALWAYS try to divert attention away from the subject and
    issues at hand. Always, without fail! Why? Because they have no solutuons or answers to
    what is happening to them. I learned well not to allow this distracting diversion to turn my
    head away from the matters at hand.

No matter what a person's history is or what the Cult says about the Whistle-Blower's past,
    the issue is: "Scientology Rehabs, Narconons, are killing people and MUST be stopped:)

[IMG]

So, all the above being said, "Let's Get Ready To Rumble" - SOME MORE:) :) :)

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 3
  16. Intelligence Member

The Cult spent over $50,000 trying to thwart the first NN AH protest, then
    paid an unknown amount for a film crew the second NN AH protest, and
    now $1,600 for this newspaper ad. And in Canada, the COS is not receiving anymore
    $20,000 and $5,500 donations from NN TR. OUCH!!!

Just received this post on my FB wall from a Friend who was in the Sea ORG and a member
    of the Toronto COS where 100 police officers jumped out of two buses and raiided the church.
    He protested with Sparrow and I at the Montreal COS last month - "Adam Holland".

Adam may be young, with nearly one billion years left in his SEa ORG Contract, but he is
    one very smart dude and not afraid to tell all what he knows:)

k4xgk.jpg
    • Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 3
  17. Anonymous Member

Hey OSA, whatch gonna do when they come fo you?

• Like Like x 1
  18. YouSeeNothing Member

YW, I was responsible for the AIDS continent.
  19. Unfortunate that there is no button for this:

<3 <3 <3 <3!!!!
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

What's good for the goose (is good for the gander).

geese_1726889a.jpg

It would be very mean spirited of someone, if they decided to turn the tables on OSA and design a similar &quot;public alert&quot; ad especially for the tiny tyrant. Sort of like what Larry Flynt (Hustler magazine publisher) did to Jerry Falwell (nationally known minister) in 1983....

Falwellhustler.jpg

SCOTUS says parody and satire is 100% legal thanks to the US Constitution, even if false information. Be sure to indicate somewhere on the page, that it is a caricature or parody ad / satire, and not to be taken seriously (very important!).

...the First and Fourteenth Amendments prohibit public figures and public officials from recovering damages for the tort of intentional infliction of emotional distress by reason of the publication of a caricature such as the ad parody .........
    -CHIEF JUSTICE REHNQUIST, SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES, Hustler Magazine, Inc. v. Jerry Falwell, 485 U.S. 46, February 24, 1988

Background:

While Hustler magazine has always been known for its explicit pictures of nude women and for what many consider crude humor, the prominent fundamentalist Protestant minister Jerry Falwell objected to the parody ad the magazine printed in 1983 targeted at him, in which Falwell related having an incestuous encounter with his mother in an outhouse.

The satire at issue was a takeoff of an advertising campaign for Campari, an Italian apéritif. The real ads were tongue-in-cheek interviews with celebrities talking about their &quot;first time&quot;. The ads, which played off the double entendre in the headline (“X talks about his first time”), initially appeared to discuss the star’s first sexual experience before revealing that the discussion actually concerned the subject's first time drinking Campari.
    The Hustler parody featured a picture of Falwell, and a fictional &quot;interview&quot; in which &quot;Falwell&quot; describes his first sexual experience as occurring &quot;with Mom&quot; in an outhouse while both were &quot;drunk off our God-fearing asses on Campari.&quot; In the spoof interview, &quot;Falwell&quot; goes on to say that he was so intoxicated that &quot;Mom looked better than a Baptist whore with a $100 donation,&quot; that he decided to have sex with his mother since she had &quot;showed all the other guys in town such a good time&quot;, and that they had intercourse regularly afterwards. Finally, when asked if he had tried Campari since, &quot;Falwell&quot; answered, &quot;I always get sloshed before I go out to the pulpit. You don’t think I could lay down all that bullshit sober, do you?&quot; The ad carried a disclaimer in small print at the bottom of the page, reading &quot;ad parody—not to be taken seriously.&quot; The magazine's table of contents also listed the ad as &quot;Fiction; Ad and Personality Parody.&quot;

Falwell sued Larry Flynt, Hustler magazine, and Flynt's distribution company in the United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia for libel, invasion of privacy, and intentional infliction of emotional distress.......Before trial, the court granted Flynt's motion for summary judgment on the invasion of privacy claim, and the remaining two charges proceeded to trial. A jury found in favor of Flynt on the libel claim, but found in favor of Falwell on the intentional infliction of emotional distress charge......appealed to SCOTUS......
    ruling.......the First and Fourteenth Amendments prohibit public figures and public officials from recovering damages for the tort of intentional infliction of emotional distress by reason of the publication of a caricature such as the ad parody .........
    -CHIEF JUSTICE REHNQUIST, SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES, Hustler Magazine, Inc. v. Jerry Falwell, 485 U.S. 46, February 24, 1988

**********************************************************************************
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

Just as Jerry Falwell's biggest hot button was sex, drinking, incest............what would the midget's be?

You know, he seems to have a LOT of trouble with women doesn't he.......

First there was getting rid of Mary Sue........
    Second, there was getting rid of his MIL..........
    Third there was getting rid of his wife...........
    Fourth, there was getting rid of D. Cook........

Oh my.......there seems to be a trend here..........
  23. Anonymous Member

Scotch, Midget, Robot, Scam Artist, Con Man, Sociopath, Psychopath, Climbs on Stool to open empty ideal orgs, equal opportunity beatings of staff, Control Freak behind Travolta's bomb scilon movie, yes he micromanaged the whole production. Tom's suck buddy, Loves it when John gives him a fudge packing, etc...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

A COB parody on how he was torn between his Love for Tom and John
  25. Anonymous Member

This would be an interview with the midget.......how about........

" The Perils and Pitfalls of Clearing Earth and this Sector of the Universe"

The interviewer gets him to brag about all the times he almost failed, and what he did (illegally) in the nick of time.....to save his neck, and mmmmmm......mankind too.

Or possibly a candid, confidential conversation the dwarf has with Tom C and John T. (in the closet) about who is his BFF..........which is overheard by the congregation - when he forgets he still has his microphone on...............

there are so many options to choose from......
  26. snippy Member

He loves freakin magical unicorn gum SO much!

[IMG]
  27. Anonymous Member

Paging Parody Writer to the White Telephone
    Ring Ring......well will somebody pick up the phone:D
    • Funny Funny x 1
  28. BigBeard Member

If someone at those papers is on the ball, they'll contact DHS to verify those 'terrorist' claims in the ads. And maybe DHS will pay someone a visit regarding making false accusations, as they are getting a bit touchy about that of late.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. patriot75 Member

^^^^ I'll make that phone call fo'sho!!! BTW, I found out trough a source that this add has been running in a few OK Newspapers ...$$$ >1600. Hi OSA
    • Funny Funny x 1
  30. eddieVroom Member

If I recall the Flynt/Falwell incident correctly, Falwell reproduced the parody in a fundraising newsletter. Larry Flynt sued for copyright violation -- and won.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  31. Intelligence Member

Perhaps a wee derail here, but oh' well - - "Evil-Must-Be-Exposed"

While compiling additional Dox today for government, I came across this. At NN TR, I was I/C of building and registering a new Charitable Foundation. I was to fly around to the Alberta "Oil-Sands" and raise millions from big oil corporations and Unions for sending their employees/members to NN TR. So I asked Ahern to give a # Rating on the Names I had chosen and he writes "GOLDEN DAWN"!!! I Googled it and my jaw dropped.

"Golden Dawn" - what a nice pretty name, eh'?

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Intelligence Member

***HOMELAND SECURITY ALERT - GUNS IN NARCONON STAFF COMPLEX***

[IMG]
    photo upload
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Quentinanon Member

Hubbard's "friend" Aleister Crowley was a member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, an occult organisation.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetic_Order_of_the_Golden_Dawn
    • Like Like x 1
  34. The Wrong Guy Member

www.google.com/search?q=Flynt+Falwell

Hustler Magazine v. Falwell - Wikipedia

Hustler Magazine, Inc. v. Falwell, 485 U.S. 46 (1988), was a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court held, in a unanimous 8–0 decision (Justice Anthony Kennedy took no part in the consideration or decision of the case), that the First Amendment's free-speech guarantee prohibits awarding damages to public figures to compensate for emotional distress intentionally inflicted upon them.

Thus, Hustler magazine's parody of Jerry Falwell was deemed to be within the law, because the Court found that reasonable people would not have interpreted the parody to contain factual claims, leading to a reversal of the jury verdict in favor of Falwell, who had previously been awarded $150,000 in damages by a lower court.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hustler_Magazine_v._Falwell

Below, read the line at the bottom:
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

Someone probably still owns the rights to the name too. The life blood of nearly defunct occult societies is to sue each other for the use of the names. Just for the sheer lulz of it, here's hoping some Regardian acolyte sees their chance and comes out swinging.
  36. whitesand Member

I would imagine anyone in Oklahoma actually reading that ad, and seeing at the bottom it says

brought to you by... "concerned employees and supporters of Narconon of Oklahoma, Inc."

would immediately know about the 3 recent deaths at Arrowhead. And discredit the entire thing.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  37. DeathHamster Member

Besides us, the only person who read (probably glanced) at that ad is Davie himself. He's the sole customer for it after he ordered his minions to strike a blow.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  38. eddieVroom Member

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  39. Quentinanon Member

Perhaps he meant trademark.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Pounce Member

"Oklahomans for the preservation of national security and American values" (looks like it was created Sept. 8th) should be added to the Front Groups page.
    • Like Like x 1