Customize

Public drunk scientologist spotted auditing in public at Runnymede Station - Toronto

Discussion in 'Canada' started by _You_, Dec 30, 2009.

1. _You_ Member

Public drunk scientologist spotted auditing in public at Runnymede Station - Toronto

LOL this was a funny moment, he even failed to audit me as I stopped filming him trying to audit the public, them being minors.

He also said he was wanted by the FBI, isn't that strange? (this was before getting on the bus, before it arrived by 3 minutes)

Low Resolution blackberry video footage (including the nitwits believing that crap) via viddler. Haven't bothered to create a youtube account, TMI for that reason, so I gave it so a friend of mine.

He claimed to have magical powers and that he could fly (obvious signs of a scientologist, OT powers), I played along until the bus driver came out of the restroom.

I got on the bus, he went to the back after again, failing to audit me again once I sat down. He was then trying to audit MOAR people in the back of the bus, who thought he was fucking CrAzY, I eventually got the bus driver to kick him off once he started yelling out the ways of the cult. He got on another bus, in which, most likely, got kicked off again. WHO BELIEVES DAT SHIT?!?!?!?!
  2. _You_ Member

Re: Public drunk scientologist spotted auditing in public at Runnymede Station - Toro

wat?
  3. _You_ Member

Re: Public drunk scientologist spotted auditing in public at Runnymede Station - Toro

Was it Wally ?
  4. _You_ Member

Fixed, you lost the link bro.
  5. TorontosRoot Member

LOL'd at this video, the poor filmer never knew what that scifag was gonna tell those bystanders. I feel sorry for him :/
  6. TorontosRoot Member

All I can say is...

He got enturb'd in the end, once getting kicked off that bus.

7. the_cloak Member

Needs a transcipt, I can't hear a word he is saying due to the echo and bad sound quality.
  8. RightOn Member

sounds like Charlie Brown's mother.
    Can't understand it
  9. TorontosRoot Member

I can tell you, he was talking about powers, being able to fly, that he can flip vehicles, etc. That's all he was saying since I was there observing.

He was obviously drunk, smelled like beer x 8.

Hopefully that is enough for a transcript.

Oh and I almost had my phone grabbed by the scifag AND the audits he lied to saying we were taking pictures of and recording them. Luckly I walked away.
  10. RightOn Member

If I was a Scientologist with what is going on these days, I would be drunk off my ass too! LOL!

wake up with a hang over and be handled = bummer!
  11. TorontosRoot Member

I have a feeling the anon who filmed it has a new cellular phone. I expect better video footage to be posted
  12. WTF Member

This video is so crappy I can't see any evidence that the person in question is a "scientologist".

My even be staged.

I blame Canada--it's not a real country anyway.
  13. _You_ Member

YouTube- You keep using that word.
  14. webkilla Member

hehe nice one
  15. the_cloak Member

What evidence that he was a scifag and not just some nut or part of some other cult?
  16. JohnnyRUClear Member

Are some of you getting a lickable ling in the OP? All I get is a batch of compu-retch which appears to have formerly been something to do with viddler.
  17. _You_ Member

You are obviously the OP. Fail.
  18. genoramix Member

cannot hear a fucking thing(no...can hear background noise and uncomprehensible words...besides....subs plox?)