Customize

Public Benefit Test - hearing CoS after lunch

Discussion in 'Senator Xenophon And Scientology' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2010.

1. subgenius Member

Re: Public Benefit Test - hearing CoS after lunch

love the guy playing with his collar
    body language much?
  2. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Where are some of those highlights? I really can't watch all those hours of video as much as it's relevant to my interests.
  3. Goosh Goosh Member

i would surrender my pert young asshole for xenophon
  4. Random guy Member

About halfway through the hearing with the cult. The interesting part is where the senators starts asking questions.
  5. anon555 Member

especially that senator cameron guy, i thought he was the best. he kept the conversation specifically on the issue at hand and practically got the NZ sci to admit a public benefits test maybe isnt such a bad thing.

Xenophon was great, but he was more interested in exposing COS abuses, which is a good thing, but for this charities commission to happen, Cameron is the man.

also I like how the exes explained that VM's, drugfree ed stuff isnt financially supported by the COS, that it is all sci individuals fronting the money. so all that 'public benefit' stuff the church is claiming isnt coming from the church
  6. JustSomeWoman Member

Ferris, the NZ guy? Not only playing with his collar, but hunched down like he was an injured dog. Guy didn't have his TRs in.
  7. Zhent Member

You're thinking of Michael Gorden.

Also Day 2 of the hearings are about to begin, I hope you guys are ready...

HMS10V
  8. Mitsu Too Member

Thanks Mnlq for uploading to you tube. I'm not quite through it all but so far I like what I see. The CoS presentation was utterly pathetic. Ferris looks stoned! And their "I'm not a scientologist" tax lawyer is arrogant and ill prepared. I'm surprised that she is the best they could come up with. Her personal attacks on Xenophon and Cameron is totally unprofessional and doesn't reflect well on the CoS. I have a feeling she spends more time in an office than in actual litigation. I HOPE that the powers that be in the USA are actually looking in and learning. I'm impressed how prepared the Senators are. They are prepared and are actually well informed. Not sure if everyone caught it but anyone who deceives the inquiry can be held in contempt. Can't wait for Larry. BRB popcorn.
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Anonymous Member

This sounds like comedic gold, but stupid youtube vids wont load. Can someone upload it in .flv format?
  11. anonhuff Member

12. Anonymous Member

13. Anonymous Member

For future searches, isn't it better to have the full inquiry in one thread?
  14. Anonymous Member

There's already 2 threads.

1 for the testimony up to the cult's presentation
    1 for the cult's presentation
    and now a new 1 for today

for ease of thread review, multiple threads make sense. all threads are similarly named and tagged for search purposes
  15. Anonymous Member

oh yeah? Damn how out-policy that would be if they actually gave their books away for free.
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Anonymous Member

can i haz a mirror to ddl all teh files and uploadit to youtube?
  18. Re: Public Benefit Test - hearing CoS after lunch

Ah, but I did - I tabled LOTS of juicy facts in my submission about the "social betterment" activities of said cult. :) Some from this very message board so thank YOU my friends.

And yes, Netty was absolutely awesome. She was even better at lunchtime when she went and sat next to some OATEEs in the parliamentary cafe and they just couldn't confront her at all - totally epic lulz I was told (I was having lunch with my sis and her hubby which was very brilliant.)

I'm sure the dissection of scilon lies has already begun in the halls of Parliament House right now. They left a distinct odour behind them that everybody but them noticed. When you work on a cattle farm you are very familiar with it.
  19. Anonymous Member

I was listening to Louise McBride arguing with Senator Xenophon...

My answer to Louise McBride to her statement: It's not about to pick "which charity pays tax" and "which charity doesn't pay tax", it's about which organization operate as a charity and which organization doesn't operate as a charity. I wish Sen. Xenophon would have seen what she tried to do there.
  20. Anonymous Member

Thanks for the clarifiation, Paul. Was just wondering if you or others ? will have an opportunity to view financial docs CofS submits?

Thanks for laughs, too, about the "Out To Lunch OT's". And as far as Odors, I thought about all those Scientologists over the years who meticulously applied Hubbard's HowardHughes-Fanatical instructions of No Odors Evah!

Once again, the tek didn't work. Scientology Still Stinks.
  21. AnonyMary Member

Hey Larry, if you listen to Paul Schofield's initial talk, it was clear that the committee did not want the discussion to divert off onto Scientology in particular - and that the focus had to be on the Bill measure.

They'd already read your works as submitted by Emma's link and perhaps by your own submission, so it was not surprising to me that they scooped up up into the In-Camera and spent the time questioning you when you mentioned first that you wanted to clarify things raised by the church.

The appearance of this being an inquiry into scientology is not what they wanted and I think they exercised good judgement in keeping it from appearing that way so that the cult did not have fodder to say that the committee hearings were biased.

Thanks for helping out on this and getting in some good points/. I look forward to reading whatever you are allowed to discuss after advises from your attorney.
  22. AnonyMary Member

((HUGGS)) and thanks for everything.

Mary McConnell