Customize

Protests In Florida

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

July 4th I have planned for protestors all over Florida to protest against any common law or issue in your area.Be anonymous and let them see your face less title.I want the public to see us.All the publicity as the good guys is what we need.Anonymous is the people's Robin Hood.We need all of us to peace fully change what is happening.I believe if they see we want the greater good we will be accepted.I need some one to participate please and share this with friends and family.We need have a big movement with no violence.Farmers and the poor do not want a group of people killing cops and carrying guns.They see that as a bad thing.Not for what we do,but they believe we want violence.The leaders of this country have had us brainwashed into believing we are better than other people,and that we shall always have the perfect lives we do.This is false!Let's make a change.
  2. Well, we will try to get something together. I am in but I don't know about anyone else.
  3. White Tara Global Moderator

The above was a planned event four the 4th of july 2013 i'm afraid. that being said, theres no harm in planning for more.
  4. Dang, I didn't notice that! Well then that means we can make it sooner!
  5. White Tara Global Moderator

lolol yes have at it :)
  6. Jahnonymous Member

I would be in for an event here for 2014. Check out Florida's own...