Customize

Protest Question

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by anon9000, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anon9000 Member

Protest Question

Hey there guys. OK, so I don't have any Co$'s around here, but I would like to get involved into a protest. Would it make sense to protest at a location that has no Co$'s? It's a rather small city, so I would like to try to educate at least a few people.

Tell me your thoughts. :D
  2. Elbynonamous Member

Re: Protest Question

I wouldn't protest somewhere that doesn't have an org, but you can always hit local bookstores and libraries and see if they have any SCN books, and drop some fliers or YFTC's in them. Hang informational fliers on community boards.

Also, travel to the nearest protest. ;D
  3. anon9000 Member

Ah, hey thanks for the reply. Good ideas. =D
  4. gunerkiller Member

Yeah i Would Post Fliers Around.. Maybe you would get the news to look in on it
  5. Elbynonamous Member

No problem! If you're close to the nashville TN area, stop by for a global. :D We'd love to have ya. <3
  6. Zak McKracken Member

What the other guys said.

Also, check out the threads under this subforum:

Global Protest - Why We Protest | Activism Forum

Find the nearest region/city and find out who's involved in your general area.
    Post in the region or city threads- to find out who all is out there, and what the overall level of Scientology activity is. They may have suggestions for where and how to best direct your efforts.

And if you're within a few hours' driving from a decent sized city- consider a road trip in your future.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.