Customize

Protest of Canadian Advanced Org.

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Chuck Smith, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Chuck Smith Member

Protest of Canadian Advanced Org.

I was wondering if anyone has ever protested the Advanced Org. just outside of Toronto. Here is a link to the Org. i am talking about.

www.freedommag.org/scientology_advanced_organizations

Anyone interested in protesting this Org.?

Chuck
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Protest of Canadian Advanced Org.

Torontofags have enough problem latelyt getting together for a raid downtown in front of the Org. You want them to drive 1 hour out of town to raid the Advanced Org?

The AO is in a rural area in the middle of nowhere. It might not even be built/renovated yet. Another recon mission might be in order before you start planning a raid.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/come-do-your-ots-canada-50568/
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

Yfrog - ukr.jpg

I've been around the area and took this pic awhile ago. Talking with locals it seems that there isn't much activity there. No one has met anyone spooky and eerie yet, except for the guy at the closest gas station.

"There have been a few Americans here. I think there over at that old conference center. Nothing going on there though so I don't know what they're doing."

We told him that they are $cilons out for the young of the area and to watch out. Also told them how they like to keep their culties off the beaten path and if anything weird happens, call the cops.

Surveillance will continue. Of course.
  5. anonsparrow Member

Are you fucking serious? This is your reply to this great idea!?

Someone please protest that shit.
  6. anonsparrow Member

Also isn't that where Marc Headley's sister is?
  7. Stalin Member

Where is MrBlack when we need him/her?
  8. Chuck Smith Member

Some guy told me the raid on this facility will be called" Project Deep Woods"

Any suggestions you have on planning and running a raid he would be very interested in.

Chuck
  9. Chuck Smith Member

A second guy told me the raid on this facility will be called" Project Deep Woods"

Wow word is spreading!!!

Chuck
  10. Anonymous Member

11. JohnnyRUClear Member

Don't forget to wear your sweaters!

/mom
  12. Chuck Smith Member

13. Anonymous Member

It'll be hard to get a protest going in Toronto after its leaderfag doxed everyone.
  14. Chuck Smith Member

Thanks this is great stuff
  15. Chuck Smith Member

16. urbanhawk Member

I didn't hear about that. what happened?
  17. DeathHamster Member

There's not a lot of road traffic at the front entrance, and I wouldn't suggest conducting a raid from the Bruce Trail. (That is their property, and once you stop doing the hiking/picture thing or stray from the path, it would be trespassing. As well, the Bruce Trail people won't thank you if someone gives CoS a good reason to close the trail.)
  18. Anonymous Member

All due respect to our raiding superhero Sparrow and Chuck, who wants to raid, but this place is way off the beaten path. It's on a concession road in farm land with lots of bush. Can't see the entrance from the road and if you went there (like I have a couple of times) you'd need a drop off from a friend who wouldn't mind their car being seen as an accomplice. Any car parked within about 5 miles would be noticed and no bus service there! lol

Enturbulation can be done with signs along the road but with low traffic (i.e. NONE) I think it's better to educate the public at the org downtown and spend your time warning the good folks of Mono, Orangevill, Bolton etc. about 'who's coming to town.'

Srsly. Go spend some time there. You'll see what I'm talking about.
  19. Sponge Member

Check out any nearby camp sites and make long weekend event of it when the weather becomes more bearable.
    Anonycamp Event 2010.
    Raiding the org during the day followed by toasting crumpets between your buttocks by an open campfire. Cum-by-ya m'lard cum-by-yaaaa.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Chuck Smith Member

I was thinking that to about the Bruce Trail. I wouldn't want to give Scientology a reason to mess with it. The Bruce Trail Club has worked very hard in establishing and maintaining it. If Scientology messes wih it on their own it will only bring them bad press. The raid would have to be outside the front entrance.

Getting out there and being untraced is an interesting problem. I was going to Taxi from the closest town and then have a pick up at event end. Any suggestions on this problem i would be happy to hear about. I also have a teleporting machine in my basement.

Camping in the woods sounds fun but again i wouldnt want a link from the protest to the Bruce Trail.

Chuck
  21. Anonymous Member

Use a fake name to book the taxi in. Cab companies are not supposed to give out information about customers but you can never be too careful if getting doxed would be a problem for you.
  22. DeathHamster Member

There is the parking lot of the Hockley Valley Inn way down the hill and across the road, but I have no idea how they'd feel about that.
  23. Anonymous Member

The local towns don't have taxis in the way that most of us think of taxis. A friend of mine lives nearby and you have to pre-book and then most of the time she's told that they won't go out to her farm.

I like Chuck's idea of camping nearby but no public sites that I know of -- except up on Highway 9. Since taxis are rare and expensive maybe it would be best to stay at a cheap motel down Hwy 27 and entice the taxi driver to come back and pick you up. Bush pickup. Like Rainbow Six.

(I'll be out in that area a couple of times over the next month or two. Will talk with locals again and look around for any signs of life at the property.)

In the meanwhile, what do you guise think about Tony & Kathy Pateropoulos, of Avenue Road Roofing being listed in Impact 122 (Mar 2010) as Silver Meritorious for the IAS 25th Anniversary? Isn't that like $750,000? Do you think they are major players in this new ASHO?
    And also Janice Wheeler (of Art of Management)? She too is Silver! Betcha she has an interest in being Queen Bee at the new spa for rich donors AKA ASHO.
  24. Chuck Smith Member

Orangeville does have cabs and the cost will be about $30 one way. I think we will be able to cab pool back to a central location and spread out from there.

The Hockley Valley Resort is very close but also very tracable if Scientology is keeping an eye on it. This is walking distance so it has that advantage.

Orangeville has a no tell motel just coming out of town on the way out to the Org.
    Here is the link:

The Hills of Headwaters - Orangeville Motel

I will look into camping options.

Chuck
  25. Anonymous Member

It sounds like concerned citizen poonage to Hockley Valley Resort, inquiring if they know who their neighbors are and why they should be concerned might be in order. And if a foot can be gotten thru a door, perhaps a permission for parking arrangement could be gotten?
  26. Chuck Smith Member

I have a feeling that Hockley Valley Resort will not want to get involved. Nice bar at the Resort for those that would like a post raid drink.

I may have one of those expensive imported beers that day!!!!

Chuck
  27. HellRazor Member

That is not the cancer that killed Chanology Toronto.

That is very interesting.
  28. Anonymous Member

Make arrangements with the cab company beforehand for them to pick you up on a return journey and offer to pay the return fare to them on the outward trip.
  29. Anonymous Member

If you camp, you'll need this for "Project Deep Woods".

OFF.jpg
  30. Chuck Smith Member

31. DeathHamster Member

There's also the Albion Hills Conservation Area:
    TRCA: Albion Hills Campground
    Albion Hills Conservation Area‎ - Google Maps (The Hockley Hills Inn wiki article geotags the org now.)
    Earl Rowe Provincial Park:
    Earl Rowe
    Unknown road - Google Maps
  32. DeathHamster Member

One thing that should be verified before any protest out there:

What's the cell phone coverage like out there (Rogers/Bell/Telus/etc)?

Bummer to be peacefully protesting, and when they go into Gold Assault Mode, you can't get any bars to call 911.
  33. Chuck Smith Member

Planning a hike soon. I will be able to test Rogers and Telus.

I golfed at Hockley Resort a couple of years ago and i think i got a signal out there. I will check it out anyway.

Great Suggestion!!!!!!

Chuck
  34. TorontosRoot Member

The forum's not linked in your signature. It's linked in mine with the current wiki.
  35. TorontosRoot Member

disregard that, I failed at verifying -.-
  36. Chuck Smith Member

I would like to put out a reminder to the 150 people were sent information about the Advanced Org and let the press know about Operation Deep Woods.

http://anonymoustoronto.wiki-site.co...p/Advanced_Org

Anyone have the following:

1/ Example letters that could give me something to work from
    2/ A list of who the harpoon was sent to would be great
    3/ Any confirming statements that have been sent out by Scientology

Chuck
  37. Anonymous Member

Fix'd ur ling

http://anonymoustoronto.wiki-site.com/index.php/Advanced_Org
  38. manly man Member

I really disagree with this statement.

Why?

Because, in order to get a protest going, you don't have to go to those whom been doxed, if they want to join in on the fun fine, but another way to do it is to get local support, from either neighbors, inform university or high school students. Approach them with tact and a convicing tone of voice and maybe then y'all will have a protest going.
  39. Chuck Smith Member

Couple of questions from the new guy

1/ What the hell is doxed?
    2/ What the hell does leaderfag mean?
    3/ Didnt realize Toronto had a leader aren't we supposed to be leaderless?
    4/ What did leaderfag do?(Trying to use the local lingo)
    5/ I have this growth between my toes that is kinda green blacky colour that has kinda a orange liquid coming out of it. Does anyone know what that is?

Chuck
  40. Chuck Smith Member

OH and thanks for the linkage fixer upper!!!!!