Customize

Protest New Church Roanoke, Va

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Mr O2, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr O2 Member

Protest New Church Roanoke, Va

It has come to my attention there is a new church of scientology in the area of Roanoke, Va. I am looking to get a few anon together and protest this cult and spread awareness about the area. I already know three others who are non anon but would join in on this as well.
    I would like to see this church fail within its first year of opening and make sure no person is pulled into this cult.
    As of yet I do not have a confirmed date upon which this protest will be held. Any co-operation from anon or others would be greatly appriciated.

Thank you
    Mr. O2
  2. anoncaek Member

Re: Protest New Church Roanoke, Va

Some of us NCanons could make it up there sometime probably, it's only a 2 hour drive from where we protest in Greensboro.
  3. pwnon Member

There is also a VAfag in our local cell who was looking for some to help raid. You guys should get together, form your own local group.
  4. anoncaek Member

can anybody get some info on this location to see if its actually up or not?
  5. Re: Protest New Church Roanoke, Va

stumbled on this topic and googled "roanoke church of scientology" and got this address

840 Roanoke Road, Daleville, VA‎ - (540) 992-4550‎

roanoke church of scientology - Google Maps
  6. ClingingMars Member

http://757anon.ning.com/forum/topics/roanoke-org-raids

according to Google maps it's about 40 minutes out from where I am now, but about 4 hours (yikes!) from my home.

anyways, I would love to do something, but probably can't be a regular here until next fall.
  7. ClingingMars Member

*bump*

anybody?
  8. Re: Protest New Church Roanoke, Va

First and foremost, has this new Org/Mission been confirmed? I'm getting a pet store when I plug in the address.

If it is confirmed, I don't think DC Anons would oppose hitting it up on our way to (and from) Nashville.
  9. ClingingMars Member

i would love to know, but don't really have any way to recon it
  10. pwnon Member

Called the number. It's a pet clinic.
  11. Re: Protest New Church Roanoke, Va

Did you confirm that they do not have a Dianetics mission inside the pet clinic? WISE loves to victimize veterinarians with their mismanagement tech.
  12. ryangiggs Member

". . .at La Quinta, Hubbard had everyone convinced his wife's two dogs were "Scientology clears" who could tell if someone was dishonest or disloyal to him. . ."

:eek:
  13. ClingingMars Member

/facepalm

can we get a NoVa anon to drive by to confirm? number might be wrong, but there still might be something there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.