Customize

Protest Fliers and Pamphlets MEGATHREAD

Discussion in 'Fliers & Pamphlets' started by googoomuck, Jun 28, 2008.

1. googoomuck Member

Protest Fliers and Pamphlets MEGATHREAD

This is an attempt to round up all the general-use fliers that have been posted on Enturb in one thread. If you have posted a flier and it's not listed here, post a reply in this thread or get in touch with a mod to have it added.

MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE HANDING OUT. Read a flier carefully for dates, places, websites and facts before printing out; if it has typos or is out of date, choose a different one or contact the creator of the original. Make sure you can talk about the points made in the flier and that the claims it makes are well documented.

For more in-depth info, check out the Press Pack ( http://forums.whyweprotest.net/11-f...a/official-press-pack-done-6701/2/#post389232 ) or the Gold Info Packet ( http://forums.whyweprotest.net/11-f...a/cos-info-packet-official-gold-release-6775/ )
    Or make your own flier: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/11-f...neral-guidelines-making-flyers-card-etc-2579/

General Interest:

L Ron Hubbard's 5 Most Impressive Lies Trifold
    The Unfunny Truth about Scientology Trifold[Scientology Deaths]
    Xenu Fun Bucks [Fake Xenu Dollars]
    How Celebrity Members Deal with Scientology Abuses Fullpage [See/Hear?Speak No Evil with editable template]
    In Their Own Words [Sci Quotes] Fullpage
    So What's Wrong with Scientology? Death, Taxes, Disconnection Fullpage
    What is the RPF Trifold [UK English]
    Scientology is a Sinister Cult Fullpage; Tax Abuse Fullpage
    Take a Stand- Be Informed 1/3 Page [Fawkes mask image]
    The Un-Funny Truth about Church of Scientology fullpage
    Scientology: the Cult of Greed Time Magazine 1/2 page
    Full Color Repainted Time Magazine Cover to print on 3x5 cardstock
    What's the Big Deal About Scientology? trifold
    Japanese Language Flier
    These People Are All Dead- Why? 1/2 page in spanish and english
    Deception, Fraud, Brainwashing, Imprisonment, Murder, Intergalactic Dictators: Just Another Day in the Church of Scientology Trifold
    Why Am I Protesting? Two language tri-fold pamphlet [Swedish, Finnish, English]
    Cult Construction Kit [Papercraft]

Who are we? Why are we wearing masks?
    Why Am I Wearing this Mask? Trifold
    Want to Know Why We are Wearing the Masks? (Size A6)
    Who Was that Masked Man? Fullpage
    Is This A Terrorist? Fullpage [anti black PR leaflet]
    Why The Mask? 1/4 Page with Fawkes Mask
    What Can You Do to Help Anonymous? v2.2 and 3.0

Stress Test Raid Flyers

So the Cult Has Your Details? [UK; advice for those who have taken a stress test]
    What Is The Free Stress Test? 1/2 page double sided [with image of L-Ron auditing a tomato]
    Generic Anti-Stress Test 1/4 Sheets
    Spanish Anti-Stress Test 1/4 Sheets
    Tagalog/Filipino: Anti-Stress Test 1/4 Sheet
    Stress Test Table Warning Signs
    That's Not A Stress Test, That's a Cult Recruiting Tactic Full Page
    Anti Stress Test A6
    German Language: Vorsicht! Scientology! Fullpage
    It's a Trap!; Warning: Scientology Recruitment Zone Ahead and That's not a stress test, that's the sort of seemingly harmless thing that gets people involved in a cult Fullpage

Special Audience
    Flyers Relevant to the Interests of Gays and Lesbians- Trifold and Full Page
    Poster to Recruit Psych Students Fullpage [warning, version one has a typo]
    Trifold Flier for Potential WISE Recruits [targeted to Health Practitioners- chiropractors, dentists etc]
    College Campus Fullpage

Front Groups

Narconon in British Schools Trifold
    We Aren't the Only Ones Wearing Masks! Fullpage[front groups]

Disconnection/Children and Families
    Why Has Scientology Destroyed Families? Trifold[Disconnection]
    Scientology's Disconnection Policy A6 size
    Scientology Says/Scientology Does Fullpage (Scientology treatment of children)
    Looking for a Cult to raise your child in? Try the Cult of Scientology! Fullpage

Fair Game
    Is Fair Game Fair? Trifold
    Detailing Fair Game 1/2 page
    Fair Game Legal Size Trifold
    Fair Game Letter Size Trifold
    "FAIR GAME"....Anything But Fair Play....Fullpage
  2. HellRazor Member

3. AnotherRIAnon Member

Re: Protest Fliers and Pamphlets MEGATHREAD

Anyone have a link to the make your own flyer website that was up awhile back. I've searched but I can't seem to find it.
  4. googoomuck Member

5. AnotherRIAnon Member

thanx
  6. Dubber Member

Here's a rewrite of the "what's the big deal?" trifold in the OP. Looking over it I thought it was kind of gloomy and stilted. I've also tried to connect with what Scientologists say about themselves, so it doesn't look like the flier came out of a parallel universe.

Explaining the Scientology mindfuck in one paragraph is hard.

bigdeal1yf9.th.png.jpg bigdeal2dm1.th.png.jpg
  7. anonymos42 Member

Lil' Laffy
    Double sided "comic" style flier

Laffy00.png

Laffy_07_08.rar
  8. mr dogfoOd Member

Inspired by 'xenu fun bucks' i haz made a lulzy handout for Aug16 - although i am not as well versed in Oz tax issue stuff as i could be. if any1 can provide more input/etc i can make changes and/or do a reverse side as well. i give u: TAX-FREE Dianetics Dollars:

[IMG]

haz made more generic Oz version (Haz AnonAus.com link vs AnonSA.org link on the SA version) + sauce philez if any1 wants to have a play

Don't forget: it's tax free! A good ice breaker to start talking with Joe Q Public about how much money CoS has, why they get it tax-free and what they do with it.
  9. Whanonstler Member

I put together this flier on racism, Hubbard and Scientology for our local cell. It was suggested I throw it out here in case anyone else wanted to use it.

It is fairly straight forward, simple intro, simple bullet points by ethnicity insulted, a summation and links.

Raep it as you see fit.

Minority Report.pdf
  10. Re: Protest Fliers and Pamphlets MEGATHREAD

English and Finnish Leaflets. Same style and content.

$cientology Leaflet English
    $cientology Leaflet Finnish

I'd love to provide a picture, but for whatever reason imageShack isn't letting me up load the pic. And, I refuse to make a account there.
  11. Anonycarnage Member

I made this after seeing one of AnonNation's videos concerning Kool-Aid.

NextKoolaid.jpg
  12. Re: Protest Fliers and Pamphlets MEGATHREAD

One Hubbard Dollars three-pack. Aligned so that when the pages are printed front to back, the fronts and backs of the flyers line up and can be cut out.
  13. captainslug Member

14. anonymusicz Member

A poster for putting up around college campuses. I just nailed up 30 of these and they seemed to garner much attention:

poster53917490.jpg
  15. anonlady Member

[IMG] [Link]
  16. Re: Protest Fliers and Pamphlets MEGATHREAD

^^ I'd like to point out that the blurb about Cleawater in the above flier is out of date and incorrect. That was back in the LMT days.

Clearwater Police have been nothing short of fantastic to the peaceful Anonymous First Amendment protesters

But besides that one out of date blurb, the flier is win.
  17. anonlady Member

Thanks. & Corrected

2hmjvpf.jpg.png
  18. Re: Protest Fliers and Pamphlets MEGATHREAD

Thanks for the fast update anonlady! :flowers:
  19. TDL Member

where's the 'recieve bacon, protest scientology' one. I was looking forward to putting it up in all my schools bathrooms.
  20. meathead Member

link to pdf plox
  21. Xchidna Member

22. captainslug Member

23. Erika Bauman Member

24. AnonymousTV Member

If you stand up from your PC, walk across the room and look at it... It's an face/eye looking left. It's an illusion and would be good as a flyer posted on a lightpole.

Also! 4 Pages of Flyers/Protest Materials: AnonymousFlyers - Page 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  25. ethercat Member

Some might say this is tl;dr, but leave them anywhere people are bored and looking for something to read.

30rrvrk.png

There is a second side, not shown here.

PDF of both sides is here:
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Edit: if the PDF on megaupload becomes unavailable, PM or email me using the "email me" link on ThroughTheDoor.net for a copy.
  26. Re: Protest Fliers and Pamphlets MEGATHREAD

OH wow the guys here you have done a fucking AWESOME job, I was kind of fearing this thread lol with all the links linking to other threads
  27. get_tha_cans Member

For the love of xenu and the glory of marcabia, PLEASE USE RELIABLE IMAGE/FILE STORAGE SITES!!! Many an epic flier is now unavailable due to mediafire and photobucket fail. Throw em on flickr, or hell, if you must, upload them to ED. Its was such a shame combing through these awesome thumbnails of cool fliers only to realize that the links to the full size/source files were dead.
  28. ethercat Member

Thanks for saying that.

I know the link is still active right now, but fwiw, I have edited my post above to give an additional way to get the Wacky Cult News when the megaupload link goes dead.

We did some flyerings with it that went pretty well; people whose eyes might have glazed over for a flyer that screamed "scientology" took it out of curiosity. Issue 2 is in the planning stages.
  29. Zhent Member

Most of the links in the OP are dead. If anyone has them can they reupload? (A single bundled collection would be nice)
  30. captainslug Member

Even though none of my links are dead, I stuffed all of the DC area ones into our image gallery so that they have navigable thumbnails, and other people can upload the ones they're printing for local use.
    Friends of Anonymous - Image Gallery
  31. xenuwasframed Member

Made a pamphlet to hand out if you're ever doing a raid on Psychiatry: Industry of Death.

[IMG]
  32. HellRazor Member

33. Z3r0 Member

34. 7of9 Member

Check your usage of English before finalizing such things.

Also, the font will be difficult for some to read. Some of the letters may be confused for others. for example, the X on Xenu could be seen as "H" by some. Someone with poor vision will mistake many of the characters in that font.

Here's a quick look at what it needs (non-inclusive; I do reserve the possibility that I may have missed something):

bff69i.png
  35. Z3r0 Member

Okay, thanks. Ill be sure to fix it.

also, let the trolling begin... :(
  36. 7of9 Member

I said I'd miss some:

903onp.png
  37. Z3r0 Member

Good thing i hadn't begun yet. I should get started on it soon.
  38. Z3r0 Member