Customize

Project: YouTube Video Flood for February Protest

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by RevModemac, Jan 14, 2009.

1. RevModemac Member

Project: YouTube Video Flood for February Protest

I've dropped my pants with this blatant attempt to get attention in two other threads, but I *do* want to make this known to Anon.

Anyway, the idea is simple: Start preparing as many videos as possible about Scientology. Fancy videos, simple videos, sexy videos (but not sexy enough to get you banned), funny videos, serious videos, whatever. The videos should have real "content," meaning they should actually be about Scientology. It could be as simple as you sitting in front of your webcam, yakking for 30 seconds to a minute; or it could be an extravagant animated production. Whatever, as long as it's about Scientology.

Anonymous then announce its intention to flood YouTube with a press release.

On the chosen date of the February protest, everyone uploads their videos to YouTubes. Hundreds, maybe even >9000 videos get uploaded on the same day.

???

Profit!
  2. Re: Project: YouTube Video Flood for February Protest

Cool.

Good idea.
  3. teh_platypus Member

Re: Project: YouTube Video Flood for February Protest

Get to it, faggots.
  4. Anon4fl Member

why not pick a group of like 5-10 videos as a group that have the best "content" and have the whole group upload those to make sure the "best" videos are seen ?
  5. TCbulldog Member

Im with this dude -_-'
  6. anonymusicz Member

February, or March? We can do another Ides of March with this one...
  7. LRonAnon Member

I'll slutt for this.
  8. Anon_1HG Member

Good idea. A few quality vids agreed to be mirrored for max views.
  9. AnonyMysterio Member

Good idea we should make a flood vid availible for the next protest. If we start getting it together now we may be able to get a sizable# of uploaders. I think that having a uniform vid will send a stronger message.
  10. DarthXenu Member

This^^^

Also, maybe a combo of some of the videos that were taken down? Some of them copypasted into a single one?
  11. JFawkeson Member

I'll definitely upload. *subscribes to thread*
  12. Crash Member

Sounds like a grand idea... I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled for any ideas for an upload.
  13. Crash Member

Hey, I just came up with an idea for anyone with a group of Anons in their area and some video equipment.

Video Starts out with a car full of anons (in standard Guy Fawkes mask) traveling down the highway and speed past a cop, after being pulled over and the Officer walks up and asks for License and Registration and the driver hands him a license (cue anonymous name and mask image on drivers license) the officer asks where their off to in such a hurry to which they reply "To Protest Scilons" and the cop replies "Carry on then"

I know it sounds kind of stupid but if it was done right and with a mild film grain and washed out colors I think it could be pulled off pretty well.
  14. JFawkeson Member

I like. ^^
  15. iaxiloll Member

Um....ok.
  16. Crash Member

Well, I mean it would require some more resources than most people have, but as I came up with it the main point was "Anyone and Everyone can be Anonymous" and after I posted that last time it came to me that perhaps the Cop should be masked as well. (hide it till the end of the video) But you know, was just toying with some concepts and throwing ideas out.