Customize

POSTRAID Los Angeles 24.April.2010 Idle Org Grand Reopening

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Keyumdi Member

Re: POSTRAID Los Angeles 24.April.2010 Idle Org Grand Reopening

Stay in groups if you're going to protest these people. They fight dirty because you're just a wog.
  2. exOT8Michael Member

Sorry your first raid was so pooped on by the mullet man.
    Looks like Scilons were enturbulated.
    Hoping U R ok.
    So, is this the new LAPD public notice?

[IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  3. Severan Member

MOAR!!!
  4. Re: POSTRAID Los Angeles 24.April.2010 Idle Org Grand Reopening

There's very few things lower and more cowardly in this world than a man who beats on women.

David Miscavige of course would be one of the few things lower.

And you'd have to be looking up at a pair of snail's balls to be lower than the tiny tyrant.
  5. Anonymous Member

i only took photos of the cops and some peoples faces close up to test the camera out, not really trying to ID anyone specifically, because i don't know that many scilons by face, except famous ones.

that i got baca was just lucky.

maybe we should take closeup photos of cops/rentacops at all the protests we go to from now on.
  6. ryangiggs Member

Now that there is a distant pic of the Asian cop.
    Is it worth going over a couple of previous scilon event vids at the same location?
    Any chance of him being there also?
  7. Anonymous Member

People should. I always do, but could not make this protest.

My video camera is actually better than my still camera as I can zoom in more and just pull a few frames. Spend some time on all major players you see hanging outside...they tend to be OSA, Handlers or security. When you see cops, close up on their faces and badges. It is easy to forget when you want to grab the enire picture, but is oh so helpful.

Luckily, I can recognize several people in the stills already on this thread, and will post the names soon. (They have been posted before, but there are so many threads to wade through, so I will pull them up) I recognize several from the Maiden Voyage events last year.

Good job catching Baca. He would be easy to miss until too late.

BTW, drove by today and all the tarps are down.

Other than the new sign, and the big cross on their front entrance...looks about the same, just a bit cleaner.

Punchy McMullet will be found out. Most ethical religion indeed.
  8. Puppetmama Member

This might be an asinine idea (and I am so sure someone will tell me if it is) but perhaps it is time to start dramatizing the fouls. Fall to the ground (preferably in front of the person who punched you) make an unholy amount of noise, have difficulty breathing, insist that an ambulance be called, etc... I know the femanon didn't have time to think this through but maybe we should think it through ahead of time. I'm an old water polo player and underwater fouls never get called unless they are brought to the ref's attention.
  9. i'mglib Member

Tory said that the guy who barreled into her at the Shrine event was a different guy. The guy who ran into her was about 6'2" and had brown hair.

Also, I'm hoping we saved the elderly couple we talked to at the end of this event that. The man said he just wanted to take the comm class, and Tory said that he could try it, but then you end up on a train that keeps moving you along, and you keep being pushed to take more and more. He also asked me something about our "group" and I said it wasn't a group. He asked why I had all the signs in my car and I said I just collected them over the months. I'm sure he'd been told we are paid and have weekly meetings about who brings the signs and stuff. Pretty funny.
  10. Holl Anon Member

Paul represented the City Council who always sends a rep to their functions.

I was very surprised to see him there given Scientology's take on the gay community. Paul has been an outspoken advocate of gay rights and gay marriage ever since he was a West Hollywood Councilman.

The Ideal Org is not even in Koretz' district. It's in President Eric Garcetti's district but Eric is no friend of Scientology anymore, after objecting to many of the LRH Way closures by the cult and forcing them to hold their graduations elsewhere.

The City of Los Angeles : Council District 5 : Home

Los Angeles Fifth District - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  11. Relyt Member

Deception sounds like a cult tactic, imo.
  12. Keyumdi Member

It's probably a better idea to stay in groups and don't let the scientologists work you up into some kind of lather. Be cool, be safe.
  13. Holl Anon Member

Of course, that's what it's all about. The cult's Fair Game policy warrants that a critic of the cult "can be punished and harassed using any and all means possible," including the use of violence.

The point is to instill fear and the hope that you will discontinue the criticism to avoid further repercussions.
  14. Anonymous Member

Maybe someone who speaks with Tory could ask her to please call the cops if she's assaulted and provide a description to your local anons?
  15. Relyt Member

Also, Scilons do that shit all the time when they brush up against someone then exaggeratedly scream OW! and cry "ASSAULT!"
  16. Anonymous Member

Or maybe he was giving you your orders. Lol.

This shit has some stank on it.
  17. Anonymous Member

Wow. Look at that crowd. LOL

Church of Scientology of Los Angeles Opens New Ideal Quarters
  18. the anti Member

one of them, she was starting to cross the street when it said "don't walk" and I tried getting her back on the sidewalk and went in total panic like I've never seen. maybe she thought I was going to get my BT's on her
  19. Anonymous Member

WTF?
  20. Anonymous Member

had to make a new youtube account b4 i could post an embedded version ITT. tinypic is lame for vids.

21. Anonymous Member

Nice try. I have not figured out how to embed anonymously either. Guess you have to get a mod to do it.

Who are the people with him? The gal in the brown jacket with embroidery on the back and the man in the suit and pink tie?
  22. the anti Member

the woman with him is his wife
  23. PO1 Member

Good for you. That guy has some major issues.
  24. hotwog Member

I'm sorry but unless they were all hiding in the building, there were not 6,000 people there. Try more like 600.
  25. PO1 Member

Yes. There were about 6 people that did. A few scilons asked questions/tried to distract us, etc.
  26. PO1 Member

Uh...sorry David but I'm a 5'11 female and you're how tall? Right. I will never stop protesting the church of scientology. What a loser. Did he really say this?
  27. Anonymous Member

He must have said it because the post had it in quotes and everything.

facepalm.jpg
  28. Anonymous Member

</sarcasm>

(Will use next time)
  29. MenoBitch Member

Also commemorating the occasion was Ms. Karen Bass, Speaker Emeritus of the California State Assembly: “As a public servant, I try to do everything in my power to give a voice to the voiceless, and to guarantee that no one goes unheard. But through human rights education, we empower everyone to lift their voice and to be heard. The Church of Scientology I know has made a difference, because your Creed is a universal creed and one that speaks to all people everywhere.”

POON HER
    speaker.bass@assembly.ca.gov
  30. Anonymous Member

The Singing Bass - Fun Animation
  31. Sponge Member

32. Anonymous Member

I don't see any chairs. I wonder how long they had to stand in the sun on concrete listening to those blathering idiots? lol kinda makes me feel bad for the older ones tho

yep people in from 21 states? awesome scientology! how much did that cost you in tax free money? new parking lot! woot! I bet they put in lots of extra security or something. Anyone know how many millions they blew on this "ideal org"?
  33. Anonymous Member

When you post a youtube anonymously or a vimeo link, after it appears, hit the little "warning" symbol for the post, and write "Please change the link to an embed. Thanks"

They usually do it pretty quickly. If not, PM an online mod directly.
  34. Anonymous Member

LA has the highest concentration of scientologists IN THE WORLD, and they had to bring in people from other states to pad the ranks?
  35. the anti Member

and they call us pathetic
  36. hotwog Member

Like I said.....there were NOT 6,000 people there.
  37. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Häh, 6000 my ass :p

EDIT: Actually, someone should do this. Call or mail:

Karin Pouw
    (323) 960-3500
    Mediarelations(at)Scientology(dot)net

And ask where the other ~ 5000 are. (let's be generous and say there were 1000 ppl in that pic).
    I wanna know how they explain it :p
  38. Anonymous Member

Re: The 6000 figure.

First: Bullshit

Second: Here is more proof.

The image of &quot;6000&quot; attendees
    The square footage of the parking lot needs to be taken, and one could extrapolate from there how many people could actually fit.
    2qw3n6b.jpg

Now...I saw Conan O'Brien Saturday night at the Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal City (L.A.)...right next door to where his show was filmed until MBC went full retard.

The Gibson Amphitheatre has 6,000 seats. (bottom of link)

Here is a video clip from the show showing a portion of the audience that was being lit. I am sitting a bit to the left but near center. This clip shows over half the audience, but not that much more...less than 4,000.
    Compare that with the pic from scientology.

[ame=&quot;http://rutube.ru/tracks/3180701.html?v=6c195b31253196b834e219721a3ae9d2&quot;]Conan at the gibson :: ÷ÉÄÅÏ ÎÁ RuTube[/ame]

[SIZE=&quot;4&quot;]No contest.[/SIZE]
  39. RightOn Member

6,000 eh?? Scientology you are a riot!
    Bacca made me throw up a little. I could't beleive what he said. He obvioulsy has no qualms about kissing cult butt in public. wow

Too bad the femanon did not report the assault. But I can understand it, if she doesn't decide to. Although I hate that nothing will happen out of this legally against the scum who hit her.
  40. Sponge Member

They used a super-wide angle lens with correction on the barrel/keystone distortion effects (so that straight lines are not bent or tipped inwards) to make it look more vast. The camera is actually a lot nearer to the podium than it seems on that photo.