Customize

POSTRAID Los Angeles 24.April.2010 Idle Org Grand Reopening

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Rockyj Member

Re: POSTRAID Los Angeles 24.April.2010 Idle Org Grand Reopening

I am confused.
    How can a county sheriff who is a tax dollar paid public servant be allowed to attend a cult event? Are county tax payers aware of this & his ties with the cult?
    If a county sheriff in my city was in cahoots with a known cult leader it wouldn't go over very well at all & he would be out of a job.

Wow, this really sad.
    http://www.cultnews.com/?p=1987
  2. AnonKat Member

3. MenoBitch Member

YES THIS ^^^^^^^^ That's bullshit - because the cop didn't see it, nothing can be done??? Then most crimes would never be prosecuted since how often are cops present to witness crimes. I would still go and file a police report ASAP and get it on record.
  4. PodPeople Member

Sounds like time for a headline (for any excellent press release writers here):

"Scientologists World Wide Resort to Violence"
    subtitle: "Do You Know Who This Man Is?" w/ that thug's mug shot.

References to attacks in last 6 months, L.A., Clearwater (rinder), Melbourne, Sydney, and (aren't there others?), with tie in to sci leader, Miscavige's slappy tech previous CNN media coverage and St Pete Times.

And yes, it's definitely wiser to call 911 and not rely on sci's rent a cops. Any chance femanon got that cop's Badge Number?

From the photos and video, looks like the (obvious) P.I.'s, cops, guards outnumber sci public. This is what the L.A. citizens will see! On video, admission L.A. had to entice, (coerce?) people from 35 U.S. states and even a few other countries to get a handful (not including staff) to this event. That is cold hard evidence of how few sci's there really are left.

Camcorders can be found cheap these days. Sites like TheFind.com show plenty in $45-$70 range. It sure seems like it's now necessary to have 2 people at any protest running them. That means can't carry a sign, but tshirt transfers are cheap and easy; you can wear your sign.

Whether sci public or staff, anyone still in these days is now long past pressure cooker stage (ie, mentally unstable). We are now witnessing human erupting volcanoes. Protective headgear and hazmat suits next?
  5. Relyt Member

Were there any other witnesses to this happening, other than the girl it happened to? I sure hope to hell someone got this officer's badge number or name.
  6. MenoBitch Member

Also what about city councilman Paul Koretz speaking for the "church" ? That needs to get out there too! I'll be making a call to his office to express my disgust with his association with this cult of violence.
  7. Relyt Member

If that officer thinks the money he's earning for securing the event is more important than writing a report down for a violent attack, then he should at the least be suspended without pay. LAPD can be real helpful at times, but some of them, especially ones who are paid to secure Scientology events, really don't care as long as they're being paid... so perhaps someone can teach them a lesson by reporting them to their office. On-duty or not, if they're visibly an officer of the law, they have to act on a serious report, no matter what. Even if it turns out to be a false one.
  8. Anonymous Member

umm.. in all honesty... I saw the femanon confront a scilon security guard... at first he didnt believe her... but then when she kept insisting... he was like:
    "Ok then... come on across the street. the cops are right there... make a report"
    she declined.....
    he kept saying it... and she kept not going...
  9. Anonymous Member

"This day is important to me, because YOU are important to me". Barf.
  10. Re: POSTRAID Los Angeles 24.April.2010 Idle Org Grand Reopening

omg... guis... did u hear... Scientology won! Damn... Why didn't you fuckers tell me?

11. JasonVorhees Member

No witnesses, that I know of. She was crossing the street into a sea of Scilons, that is when it happened, when she first got there.
  12. Re: POSTRAID Los Angeles 24.April.2010 Idle Org Grand Reopening

I reviewed my footage.. my camera was aimed there... but ANTI was fuckin standing in the way.... but thats just when i reviewed it on the camera... ill know for sure when i go to the editing suite this afternoon
  13. JasonVorhees Member

I think they were there for Baca, they all left shortly after he did. They were the one's in the police cruisers. The cops for hire were on the personal motorcycles, they can't use government vehicles while they are moonlighting.
  14. manly man Member

ROFL "It is my humble OPINION that Mark Rathbun is a liar" yes, opinion not fact... tell you what, it is a FACT that scientologists are liars. :D
  15. PodPeople Member

Nearly all promo going out has warlike or subliminal violence keywords these days.
    This recent from Planetary Dissemination Flag Newsletter, pitching library donos:

k6bzr.jpg
  16. X-SCI-FIER Member

I am that protester who was sucker punched in the gut yesterday. Funny, I didn't think about the after match that fucker would create by assaulting me. That's right I am pissed.

It is that blonde/grey mullet in the teal shirt who sucker punched me. It was Magoo who told me he had punched her at another protest. I would prefer she view these photos and confirm it and her story. I am only stating what I was told.

I was going to give you some back ground information on me but let me just you what happened:

This was my first protest. I was with 6 other friends who I know and trust. When we got there, two of our group got a head of us. When we got to the corner of Sunset and hubbard Way, the police asked us to please cross the street and demonstrate on the opposite side of the street. While the officer was saying this to the group I was in, the two a head of us were already crossing to the other side of the street. I started noticing PAC security, OSA, one of the handlers - that dumb, short, brunette with the lousy scilon come backs...

I started getting nervous, my heart was pounding in my chest. I started to realize where I was and what I was doing. Trying to get my anxiety under control, I turned and started walking across the street to join the other Anons in what I thought would be a peaceful protest. What I didn't know was that the rest of my group hadn't turned with me to cross. Between the knocking knees and shaky hands and the fact that the mask and hooded cape really messed with my vision - I had wondered into the crossing alone.

So here I am heart pounding, legs weak - female, 5'4" girl walking across the street. All I could think to do was to hold my sign up. I held it across my chest and walked into what I didn't realize was a crowd of scientologists. (oh wow I just remembered one other thing.... ) first a tall early 30 something guy shouldered me as he walked by. I just thought to myself "oh well, it's not like I didn't move" hmmm... some of that old scientology 'expecting to be mistreated' feeling perhaps? but then..

I am in the crowd of scientologists and out of no where this teal shoulder is being brought down in front of me and when his shoulder starts to touch me he swung his balled up fist in a sort of upper cut to my gut. I don't know where the sign was or how he made contact with my body without destroying my sign, I really don't.

So I stumble and sorta keep walking across the street. I started re-playing what had just happened in my mind from beginning to end and something happened. I realized that guy did that on purpose. He PLANNED it ahead of time and quite frankly executed it beautifully. I suddenly SAW RED. I was PISSED. I stopped turned around and saw the guy and LOST IT. I screamed "THAT MAN JUST HIT ME!!! THAT MAN JUST PUNCHED ME IN THE STOMACH!!" No one seemed to get what I was saying and I just got more enraged.

I RAN over to the guy - this guy was over 6'1" and an easy 250 lbs, he was a big guy. I fucking grabbed that man by his arm (the arm of the same said shoulder by the way) and I literally shoved him over to the police. I said directly to the police officer "This man just punched me in the stomach!"

His only response was "I didn't see it so there is nothing I can do." It was stupid but I was pissed so I asked the police officer "So, officer, Can *I* punch scientologists in the stomach? I mean I just have to make sure you don't see it right?" yeah dumb but I was pissed and I kinda have a mouth.

That’s what happened. Sorry for the long post.
  17. X-SCI-FIER Member

That was a PAC Securtiy officer. He was fucking with me and trying to seperate me from the group. I already had the conversation with the police officer an hour before this conversation. You really want me to listen to that scilon security officer after the POLICE already said nothing would or could be done.

Don't be a dick. Dick.
  18. Re: POSTRAID Los Angeles 24.April.2010 Idle Org Grand Reopening

Damn... So apparently you can break the law... but as long as the cops dont see you do it... you're good....
  19. PodPeople Member

Don't know your personal circumstances and if this is in your best interests or not, since you would have to identify yourself, but just so you know, you do have the option of filing a complaint to the LAPD Chief. Besides picture of that thug, if you can identify the police officer from the anon's pix, that would be helpful to include in such a report.

Sorry you had this experience, especially first time out, and it's completely understandable your reactions and feelings about it. In addition, I'm wondering if Tory can supply more exact information about recent sci "briefings about Anonymous". Were these done just in LA, or elsewhere, and where. Is it known what was said in these briefings? This could be very relevant. It would be helpful for all to know the above actually.
  20. X-SCI-FIER Member

I actually, through a friend of a friend wink wink... could possibly get the info on what these briefings are. There was the same type of briefing the night before this la org event. this is all i will say on that for now.

I have to give this thought. My knee jerk reaction says: HELLZ YES. But there are ramifications. And what will this do for the good fight? Will this make a good enough dent for it to be worth it?
  21. X-SCI-FIER Member

I do have to say there is an advantage to having people at protests who know the public. I saw several people there who I knew and called out by name. Now *that* got responses. You could see, no matter how hard they tried to ignore you - when you use their names, it hits them pretty hard.

They really also did NOT like the fact that they were being told some of the protesters WERE scientologists. That we know the tech and know it's a lie. That bothered them pretty bad too.

My favorite was when I told this lady scientologist that I had read OT 3 and I had not died. I saw her pause. She heard me and was thinking about it.
  22. manly man Member

can Tory post on here?... noooooo??? >_<
  23. PodPeople Member

Thanks. Yes, the "briefing" info is very important to know. Personally, I'd say wait till your knee stops jerking regarding reports. You are wise to weigh the pro's and con's. I still like the idea of media coverage and posting that pix to see if someone can identify. From there, it would be a matter of evidence tying him into Sci hire.

However, the pictures of all those PI's, guards, cops sends a screaming media picture worth more than a thousand words. Maybe you could go to a media source with anonomous cover if it included all the other worlwide recent incidences of attacks. The recent Anderson Cooper CNN coverage of sci violence as a tie in would be of interest to major media on this story as well, including the very reason why you would want to stay media anonymous (sci fair game policy).

As I'm writing this, I'm thinking media would have far more impact than police report. You don't have to answer this, but it would be very helpful to media if you could identify the rent a cop with the available Anon pix. (P.S. Also St Pete Times "Truth Rundown" for indepth about fair game tactics")
  24. Relyt Member

I don't know, I think the media would only be interested if there's actual footage. But it's also not a very good idea if there are other options you can use first, such as reporting the officer to his district office.
  25. i'mglib Member

Thanks for bringing this over, mnql1.

In it Tommy Davis says the LA Idle Org is an "island of friendliness and sanity."

That's funny. In my world friendly sane people don't punch girls.
  26. xenubarb Member

Sorry, we're allergic to animated emoticons.

smbutt.gif

boo.gif

baboon.gif
  27. Anonymous Member

Started this morning updating this post-raid info to an earlier pre-raid blog entry, but didn't realize so much had happened. So I just keep tacking it on. long entry is long.
    Digg Link: ODIT Loose Lips Sink Scientology LA Celebration? [UPDATE] [video]
  28. willhaven720 Member

"...call an ambalamps"

Fuckin WIN!
  29. PodPeople Member

One doesn't always need "video". Pictures are often acceptable to media. Reporting to officer means she'd have to identify herself. Pictures of the "troops" of PI's, rent a cops, and security guards paint it's own image. Picture of the cop that refused to do his duty would be valuable. Picture of the "thug" would be valuable.

This story of escalating violence of Scientologists around the world would be valuable. And if she could do it with media without identifying herself, that would be of value.

I'm being realistic. She has no picture of the assault and no witness. But she may be able to identify the cop from pictures. If she reports, she will be fair gamed, and in all likelihood have no evidence to sue Sci. that's why I'm saying the Court of Public Opinion and Exposure to what is now visible Sci stormtrooper lockdown via media might be best, if she can do it without identifying herself.

Some media outlets will accept this condition, others not.
  30. Relyt Member

You'd be lucky if you could get an independent source, but I highly doubt anything on television. News media usually doesn't deal with "he-said-she-said" unless it has something to do with celebrities or politicians, in which this particular incident did not.
  31. JasonVorhees Member

I know which cop it was, it was the Asian one in this picture:

2u5wbqt.jpg
  32. Pikachu Member

2vmiskw.jpg.gif

55ifs6.jpg.gif

fawze8.jpg.gif
  33. Anonymous Member

this is my last photo of those cops. it's the blurriest, that's why it didn't get posted.

if someone asks, i can crop and blow up the sharpest one. (no u!)

i have a shitty camera, and it's zoomed to the max for all those closeup shots. i had to get them from clear across sunset.

1zgfce1.jpg
  34. PodPeople Member

Ok, that's a good start! As far as media attention, sci is big time in the news these days. I respectfully disagree no media would be interested in this story, especially when there are many instances worldwide of attacks. It's not an isolated story, otherwise, I might agree.

And the full details of those &quot;briefings&quot; will bulk it up.
  35. Relyt Member

Yeah, but it's not exactly "high-ranking church members beat up by the pope of scientology", it's "girl says she was punched by random scientologist". Sure, you could go ahead and try, but I wouldn't guarantee any success.
  36. Random guy Member

That's always an interesting conflict of interests. Only you know how much your anonymity is worth to you, the local groups will possibly be able to give a fair estimate on the dent you will make in the cult. In the end, it is you who will have to weigh up the pros and cons.
  37. PodPeople Member

Perhaps you missed my first post, which was my premise:
    "Scientologists World Wide Resort to Violence"

Regarding your premise, I completely agree what you're saying.

My point is to gather up all the attacks in the last 6 months as a prelude to Miscavige's exposure of sanctioned violence. I've posted promo that shows war and violent keywords. I've said all I know to advise caution, videocams and buddy systems. My point is to warn all that the internal pressures within sci Right Now is causing more deaths, suicides, violence, lawsuits, crimes and abuses. Not less. More.

You might also understand what I said the world would see in a picture of Sci's hiding behind buses, curtains, and troops of PI's, rent a cops and guards, as a background of femanons story, multiplied by the other worldwide stories and CNN and St Pete Times. The info about the briefings will just be caek.
  38. Anonymous Member

39. X-SCI-FIER Member

This *is* the cop.

I will do my best at getting info on briefings. I heard about the FaceBook fu where event data got posted.

The biggest problem for them is - there are scientologists in who are not *in* - there are scientologists who are friends with these people. There is nothing the cult can do about it either. they know this.

Today I still find myself in shock. You know I *know* DCAnon wasn't lying but damn. I don't know. When the fuck am I going to finish waking up the rest of the way? I thought the attacks were exaggerated.... does that mean it IS kharma?
  40. PodPeople Member

Friendly suggestion: spend some time doing something you love, concerts, family time, whatever, and just do it. If you're still in stress, suggest a psychologist, life coach or somewhat similar to help you through it, but mainly, just take a "sabbatical" from all things sci. Replace with your heart, gut and integral common sense "gps".

The shock you're experiencing is very common, believe me, but my words can't transfer into buffering the hurt you're feeling. All I can offer you is that it Will pass and on the other side... there's relief, freedom and the joy of living a real life with family friends, business and yes, all the real world crap and hurt and bad stuff that goes along with it. The real hope of all sci's is that they will be immune to the real consquences of real life, including getting old.

Any time anyone experiences shock in their life is a major event. I am so sorry that you have had to go through this and I and my husband wish you swift recovery of your losses. We Do understand that this is a loss to you. What's on the other side of the heavy, dark fog you are under right now is worth fighting your way to get to. Hope this helps get you there.