Customize

Postgame San Diego Octobal Global

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by xenubarb, Oct 17, 2009.

1. xenubarb Member

Postgame San Diego Octobal Global

It was a busy day for the San Diego cell. Some of us deployed to protest the Westboro Baptist Church invasion, some raided the org, and many of us went down later to troll a Teabagger rally downtown on our turf.

Raid was good. We picked up a newfag who used to be in the cult for a number of years, who bought a mask and joined us. We had around 8 peeps at peak, one of the regulars got into some bad Chinese fud last night and couldn't make it today.

The Scifags had their shields up, but put out their tape deck of theta music and turned it up. We had no music, cuz I bought a new pack of batteries. There were four. Deck takes six. Poo.

Lotta horn love today, thumbs up, raised fists, motorists yelling, "EEEYOW!" in support.
    Several pedestrians stopped to chat, many more took cards and fliers. There was a lot of interest today, and our Spanish speaking /b/rother fired lightning speed Spanish at Latinos walking past.

Cops were called, duh. I walked up to talk to the officer and he asked, "What's the problem?" I said we had no problem, he probably wanted to talk to the people "in there." I mentioned that we were conducting a lawful protest; weren't blocking the sidewalk or the org driveways, and abiding by the law. So, he negotiated his way around the barriers and went into the org. While he was in there, THEY TURNED OFF THEIR TAPE DECK and it stayed off for the duration! When he left, he didn't approach us, but met up to chat with another officer around the corner for a few. When he went back to his car, he was approached by Gerry, the SO woman who apparently Sea Orgs her intentions all over the San Diego org. She wasted his time for maybe ten minutes, probably bawwing about us or offering to fund the Police Athletic League, who knows. Some of us walked up past her to stand on the corner, and she gave us the OT stinkeye. But, she was talking with the officer, so I smirked at her, Anomynous Basterd style, and kept walking. Ben Ghiora came up the sidewalk and ignored us. We caught some Scilon hiding behind the barriers with a camera, but when we noticed him, he scuttled quickly back inside.

When we were done with the org, we met up downtown where the Teabaggers were meeting. That was lulzy, all you have to say is, "Tired of Obama's lies?" and they'd take a moldy tortilla covered in vomit. I swear, it was so friggin easy to troll them, we gave away all our Lemon Party fliers, then vanished into the afternoon.

This is true.
  2. lokimotion Member

Re: Postgame San Diego Octobal Global

Thanks for the info, Barb. Looking forward to seeing pics and vids from San Diego.
  3. the anti Member

Westboro Baptist Church, Scilons, AND Teabaggers? you hit gold
  4. Relyt Member

You'd think that eventually some of them would pass along the info about lemon party to their fellow teabaggers, but amazingly enough they still are all clueless about it the first time they hear about it.
  5. i'mglib Member

You guys should come up to LA sometime. We could have a REALLY big raid. I know it's kinda far though.
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

While this may come as a shock, neither Anonymous, the Lemon Party, or Scientology are remotely near the top of Tea Party attendees' list of concerns at this point. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to change. ;-) Also, everyone is clueless about anything "the first time they hear about it". :-p

Also also, your sig is full of garbage chars. (He still coming?)

Oh, and... good job on the Scilon raid, SDers! Our local culties don't call the cops on us much these days. Actually they don't do much of anything, any more... seems pretty quiet. Not that I'm complaining.....
  7. xenubarb Member

Video's finally live. Editing software kept crashing, even after rebooting. Then I detached the USB card reader and it worked. I am sure it's unrelated.

[ame=http://vimeo.com/7134818]Octobal Global on Vimeo[/ame]
  8. xenubarb Member