Customize

Postgame press release

Discussion in 'Translation and Text Composition Projects' started by gregg, Jun 17, 2008.

1. gregg Member

Postgame press release

We need a press release. Now we have multiple topics to cover, so choosing what to cover at this point is going to be up to the hivemind.

Topic number one is what I think the press release should focus on, but you tell me. This is all about the new tactic the COS is showing of minor assaults. It seems this is the new thing instead of bull baiting or major attacks. These minor assaults are happening all over so it has to be some form of policy or COS-wide notice on how and what to do. So a press release focusing on the new fair game tactics they are using, these minor assaults.

Topic number two is of course a post game wrapup of Sea Arrrgh. Pretty simple really, one of these went out for the first 3 protests, didnt send one out after last protest. We could do it again.

The last topic would of course be an early announcement about Spy vs. Sci: License to Lulz. Thread here: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/26-think-tank/another-july-theme-spy-vs-sci-license-lulz-17871/

Possibly a mixture of 2 or 3 of these? What do you all think?
  2. Lrononymous Member

Re: Postgame press release

Making a statement about the increased activity in topic 1 and incorporating that into topic two would be excellent.

It by acknowledging it in a press release about

Post game press release about Sea Arrrgh would be awesome. Keep the fires burning. Could incorporate something about topic 1- the new tactics into it as part of the report. Teaser for spy vs sci at the end.

Priming would be in place for going into further detail about the new scilon tactics and would whet the appetite of any interested news person for spy vs sci.

Now, if only I culd rite gud...
  3. Re: Postgame press release

Yes, the minor assaults would be great to show the world since it apparently happened in SF and L.A.

Let me know what's needed and I'll see how much I can help. It's busy right now IRL so I'll try my best.
  4. gregg Member

I like the idea of getting at least 2 of these points out. The problem we would run into announcing all 3 at once is the length. Press releases have to be short and to the point.

If anyone wants to take a crack at an initial draft we can see what we are working with.
  5. gregg Member

A basic outline that can be proof read and edited. Thats whats needed. You all really dont want me to do it. I write like a 5 year old.
  6. 3rdMan Member

Here is a rough draft for a press release July 12th.

(INSERT CITY,STATE HERE), (INSERT DATE OF DELIVERY HERE): On July 12th, 2008, beginning at 11:00 am local time, the internet community known as Anonymous will make its presence around the world to protest the Church of Scientology (Co$) and make known to the public the actions of the Co$ intelligence agency now known as the Office of Special Affairs (OSA).

OSA (1983 – present), formerly known as the Guardians Office (1966 – 1983), formerly known as The Hubbard Communications Office (1955 – 1966); is a highly organized mechanism of Co$ to gather intelligence and administer ‘justice and punishment’ to its perceived foes. The OSA has a history for being the primary administrators of the Fair Game policies, which proceeds to harass and threaten critics of Co$.

Most scientologists are unaware of the functions of OSA, accept what their leaders tell them. OSA agents operate to attack perceived enemies of Co$ using infiltration, bribery, buying of information, burglary, and blackmail.

Two well-documented examples of the harassing and illegal actions of OSA are Operation Snow White: a massive and sophisticated operation against the U.S. Government itself; and Operation Freakout: a long campaign of harassment and intimidation against Paulette Cooper (writer of The Scandal of Scientology), which involved framing her for bomb threats against Co$.

What is Anonymous? We are a collection of individuals united by ideas. Anonymous originally chose Scientology as a campaign target because of the events surrounding the now infamous Tom Cruise Scientology video. While the video itself was not enough to spark interest, the untamed aggression of the Church of Scientology to remove it did.

Since our campaign began, Anonymous has uncovered or brought into the public eye hundreds of illegal actions, fraudulent activities, and human rights violations perpetrated by the Church of Scientology.

We are anonymous
    We are legion
    We do not forgive
    We do not forget
    United as One
    Divided by Zero
    Expect us

Form More Information
    whyweprotest.org
    exscientologykids.com
    xenu.net
    whyaretheydead.net

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please make corrections and improvements as necessary before final release.
  7. gregg Member

I think thats great. Short enough and points out the right things. Anyone have any edits for this before it gets formated and sent out?
  8. Re: Postgame press release

Nah - chuck in some James Bond cliche lullzy shit, like the pirate stuff I put into the last one.

I'd do it, but I'm on deadline for a load of other stuff. I'll give it a pass if no one else gets there before me this evening.
  9. clu- Member

this has been edited and proofread. learn2semicolon. [edit: an edit]

(INSERT CITY,STATE HERE), (INSERT DATE OF DELIVERY HERE): On July 12th, 2008, beginning at 11:00 am local time, the internet community known as Anonymous will make its presence known around the world to protest the Church of Scientology (Co$) and shed light on the actions of the Co$ intelligence agency now known as the Office of Special Affairs (OSA).

OSA (1983 – present), formerly known as the Guardians Office (1966 – 1983), formerly known as The Hubbard Communications Office (1955 – 1966), is a highly organized mechanism of the Co$ to gather intelligence and administer ‘justice and punishment’ to its perceived foes. The OSA has a history for being the primary administrators of the Fair Game policies, which then proceeds to harass and threaten critics of Co$.

Most scientologists are unaware of the functions of OSA and accept what their leaders tell them. OSA agents operate to attack perceived enemies of Co$ using infiltration, bribery, buying of information, burglary, and blackmail.

Two well-documented examples of the harassing and illegal actions of OSA are Operation Snow White, which was a massive and sophisticated operation against the U.S. Government itself, and Operation Freakout, a long campaign of harassment and intimidation against Paulette Cooper (writer of The Scandal of Scientology), which involved framing her for bomb threats against Co$.

What is Anonymous? We are a collection of individuals united by ideas. Anonymous originally chose Scientology as a campaign target because of the events surrounding the now infamous Tom Cruise Scientology video; while the video itself was not enough to spark interest, the untamed aggression of the Church of Scientology to remove it did.

Since our campaign began, Anonymous has uncovered or brought to the public eye hundreds of illegal actions, fraudulent activities, and human rights violations perpetrated by the Church of Scientology.

We are anonymous
    We are legion
    We do not forgive
    We do not forget
    United as One
    Divided by Zero
    Expect us

Form More Information
    whyweprotest.org
    exscientologykids.com
    xenu.net
    whyaretheydead.net
  10. gregg Member

Are people happy with this latest draft? Boris? Anyone have any edits before I prepare it and start the send?
  11. Re: Postgame press release

Yeah. Gimme ten.
  12. Re: Postgame press release

(INSERT CITY,STATE HERE), (INSERT DATE OF DELIVERY HERE):

On July 12th, 2008, at 11:00 am local time, in cities all around the world, Anonymous intends to don its best tux, order ‘shaken not stirred’ cocktails all round and bring the activities of the Church of Scientology’s intelligence agency, known as the Office of Special Affairs (OSA), to wider attention and greater scrutiny.

Last month, Anonymous’ theme was a piratical one to protest Scientology’s private navy, the Sea Org, but now it’s ‘Spy vs Sci’ as Anonymous asks the question:

“Why does something that describes itself as a religion need a spy division that aggressively persecutes critics?”

The OSA, formerly known as the ‘Guardians Office’ and before that known as ‘The Hubbard Communications Office’, is a highly organized sub-division of the Church of Scientology that has a license to gather intelligence and administer ‘justice and punishment’ to its perceived foes.

The OSA has a history of being the agents that carry out the ‘Fair Game’ policy, by which critics of the Church of Scientology are harassed, threatened and worse.

Most scientologists are unaware of the functions of the OSA and accept what their leaders tell them about it. OSA agents operate to attack perceived enemies by using infiltration, bribery, burglary, and blackmail, in addition to threats and intimidation.

Two well-documented examples of the illegal actions of the OSA are Operation Snow White, which was a massive and sophisticated operation against the U.S. Government itself, and Operation Freakout, a long campaign of harassment and intimidation against Paulette Cooper (writer of The Scandal of Scientology), which involved framing her for bomb threats.

Anonymous can also point to many other examples and if required can back all these up with facts, testimonies and evidence.

What is Anonymous? We are a collection of individuals united by ideas. Anonymous chose Scientology as a campaign target because of the events surrounding the now infamous Tom Cruise Scientology video; whilst the video itself was not enough to spark interest (although it was amusing), the aggressive actions that the Church of Scientology attempted to take to remove it did get our attention.

Since our campaign began, Anonymous has uncovered or brought to the public eye hundreds of illegal actions, fraudulent activities, and human rights violations perpetrated by the Church of Scientology.

Although described as ‘terrorists’ by the Church of Scientology, Anonymous' methods have been peaceful. Conversely, there have been several incidents of assaults on Anonymous members by Scientologists, mostly as attempts to unmask and identify them so that the OSA can target them for harassment.

Anonymous is not intimidated by these actions because the nature of Anonymous is irrepressible.

If anything they have strengthened our resolve and stand as further evidence of the lengths the Church of Scientology is prepared to go to.

We are Anonymous
    We are legion
    We do not forgive
    We do not forget

Expect us

For more information
    whyweprotest.org
    exscientologykids.com
    xenu.net
    whyaretheydead.net

Someone check it for typos pls. I've tried to cut out some of the jargon and technicalities, and make it a bit more reader friendly.

Hivemind?
  13. clu- Member

one edit.

On July 12th, 2008, beginning at 11:00 am local time, Anonymous intends to don its best tux, order ‘shaken not stirred’ cocktails all round and bring the activities of the Church of Scientology’s intelligence agency, known as the Office of Special Affairs (OSA), to wider attention and greater scrutiny.

Last month, Anonymous’ theme was a piratical one to protest Scientology’s private navy, the Sea Org, but now it’s ‘Spy vs Sci’ as Anonymous asks the question:

“Why does something that describes itself as a religion need a spy division that aggressively persecutes critics?”

The OSA, formerly known as the ‘Guardians Office’ and before that known as ‘The Hubbard Communications Office’, is a highly organized sub-division of the Church of Scientology that has a license to gather intelligence and administer ‘justice and punishment’ to its perceived foes.

The OSA has a history of being the agents that carry out the ‘Fair Game’ policy, by which critics of the Church of Scientology are harassed, threatened and worse.

Most scientologists are unaware of the functions of the OSA and accept what their leaders tell them about it. OSA agents operate to attack perceived enemies by using infiltration, bribery, burglary, and blackmail, in addition to threats and intimidation.

Two well-documented examples of the illegal actions of the OSA are Operation Snow White, which was a massive and sophisticated operation against the U.S. Government itself, and Operation Freakout, a long campaign of harassment and intimidation against Paulette Cooper (writer of The Scandal of Scientology), which involved framing her for bomb threats.

Anonymous can also point to many other examples and if required can back all these up with facts, testimonies and evidence.

What is Anonymous? We are a collection of individuals united by ideas. Anonymous chose Scientology as a campaign target because of the events surrounding the now infamous Tom Cruise Scientology video; whilst the video itself was not enough to spark interest (although it was amusing), the aggressive actions that the Church of Scientology attempted to take to remove it did get our attention.

Although described as ‘terrorists’ by the Church of Scientology, our methods have been peaceful. Conversely, there have been several incidents of assaults on Anonymous members by Scientologists, mostly as attempts to unmask and identify them so that the OSA can target them for harassment.

Anonymous is not intimidated by these actions, but they are further evidence of the actions that the Church of Scientology is prepared to take.

We are Anonymous
    We are legion
    We do not forgive
    We do not forget
    United as One
    Divided by Zero
    Expect us

Form More Information
    whyweprotest.org
    exscientologykids.com
    xenu.net
    whyaretheydead.net
  14. Re: Postgame press release

Clu - what's your edit, as I've gone back and re-edited my post a couple of times now.
  15. Re: Postgame press release

On July 12th, 2008, at 11:00 am local time, in cities all around the world, Anonymous intends to don its best tux, order ‘shaken not stirred’ cocktails all round and bring the activities of the Church of Scientology’s intelligence agency, known as the Office of Special Affairs (OSA), to wider attention and greater scrutiny.

The OSA, formerly known as the ‘Guardians Office’ and before that known as ‘The Hubbard Communications Office’, is a highly organised sub-division of the Church of Scientology that has a licence to gather intelligence and administer ‘justice and punishment’ to its perceived foes.

Although described as ‘terrorists’ by the Church of Scientology, Anonymous' methods have been peaceful. Conversely, there have been several incidents of assaults on Anonymous members by Scientologists, mostly as attempts to unmask and identify them so that the OSA can target them for harassment.

Anonymous is not intimidated by these actions because the nature of Anonymous is irrepressible.

If anything they have strengthened our resolve and stand as further evidence of the lengths the Church of Scientology is prepared to go to.

We are Anonymous
    We are legion
    We do not forgive
    We do not forget

Expect us

For more information
    whyweprotest.org
    exscientologykids.com
    xenu.net
    whyaretheydead.net
  16. clu- Member

it was the line

Anonymous is not intimidated by these actions, but they are further evidence of the actions that the Church of Scientology is prepared to take.

you had at as actions. But, i changed it to actions, but. didnt make much sense starting on that but, no subject of the sentence. but now you threw another version up and i have to edit again :p

edit: apparently other people are going to edit this, so ill make final corrections after it gets looked at
  17. Anonhopeful Member

My Edit, for the record Grammar is not my strongpoint incase mistakes are found

Last month's protest was pirate themed, in order to parodise and expose the abuses that occur within Scientology's, Sea Organisation (Sea Org) , but now it’s ‘Spy vs Sci’ as Anonymous asks the question:

“Why does something that describes itself as a religion need an intelligence agency that aggressively persecutes critics?”

The OSA, formerly known as the ‘Guardians Office’ and before that known as ‘The Hubbard Communications Office’, is a highly organised sub-division of the Church of Scientology that has a licence to gather intelligence and administer ‘justice and punishment’ to its perceived foes.

The OSA has a history of being the agents that carry out the ‘Fair Game’ policy, by which critics of the Church of Scientology are targetted, using techniques of harrassment, threats and intimidation in an attempt to disuade it's critics

Two well-documented examples of the illegal actions of the OSA are Operation Snow White, which was a widescale and sophisticated infiltration of the U.S. Government itself, and Operation Freakout, a long campaign of harassment and intimidation against Paulette Cooper (writer of The Scandal of Scientology), which involved distributing false propoganda on her, to her friends and relatives, as well as fabricating evidence, in an attempt to frame her for sending bomb threats.

Since our campaign began, Anonymous has uncovered or brought to the public eye many of the illegal actions, fraudulent activities, and human rights violations perpetrated by the Church of Scientology.

If anything they have strengthened our resolve and instead, merely emphasise that which we already know. That Scientology is both willing and prepared, to go to any lengths, to silence those who would speak out against them.

We are Anonymous
    We are legion
    We do not forgive
    We do not forget

Expect us

For more information
    whyweprotest.org
    exscientologykids.com
    xenu.net
    whyaretheydead.net
  18. clu- Member

some spelling and grammatical errors were fixed.

On July 12th, 2008, at 11:00 am local time, in cities all around the world, Anonymous intends to don its best tux, order ‘shaken not stirred’ cocktails all around and bring the activities of the Church of Scientology’s intelligence agency, known as the Office of Special Affairs (OSA), to wider attention and greater scrutiny.

Last month's protest was pirate themed, in order to parody and expose the abuses that occur within Scientology's, Sea Organisation (Sea Org) , but now it’s ‘Spy vs Sci’ as Anonymous asks the question:

“Why does something that describes itself as a religion need an intelligence agency that aggressively persecutes critics?”

The OSA, formerly known as the ‘Guardians Office’ and before that known as ‘The Hubbard Communications Office’, is a highly organised sub-division of the Church of Scientology that has a license to gather intelligence and administer ‘justice and punishment’ to its perceived foes.

The OSA has a history of being the agents that carry out the ‘Fair Game’ policy, by which critics of the Church of Scientology are targeted, using techniques of harassment, threats and intimidation in an attempt to dissuade it's critics

Most Scientologists are unaware of the functions of the OSA and accept what their leaders tell them about it. OSA agents operate to attack perceived enemies by using infiltration, bribery, burglary, and blackmail, in addition to threats and intimidation.

Two well-documented examples of the illegal actions of the OSA are Operation Snow White, which was a wide scale and sophisticated infiltration of the U.S. Government itself, and Operation Freakout, a long campaign of harassment and intimidation against Paulette Cooper (writer of The Scandal of Scientology), which involved distributing false propaganda on her, to her friends and relatives, as well as fabricating evidence, in an attempt to frame her for sending bomb threats.

Since our campaign began, Anonymous has uncovered or brought to the public eye many of the illegal actions, fraudulent activities, and human rights violations perpetrated by the Church of Scientology.

If anything they have strengthened our resolve and instead merely emphasize, that which we already know. That Scientology is both willing and prepared, to go to any lengths, to silence those who would speak out against them.

We are Anonymous
    We are legion
    We do not forgive
    We do not forget

Expect us

For more information
    whyweprotest.org
    exscientologykids.com
    xenu.net
    whyaretheydead.net
  19. Re: Postgame press release

Clu - I'm happy with that last draft, if everyone else is.
  20. clu- Member

yeah, i like it. best one so far imo. bit of the srsbsns, bit of the lulz, touches on all the important parts with just enough info. id say its good overall. anyone else?
  21. Re: Postgame press release

Actually, I'm gonna have one more pass. Doing it asap.
  22. Anonhopeful Member

Edited to fix section outlining Op freakout//snow white. was all one sentence before and hopefully it reads better now

On July 12th, 2008, at 11:00 am local time, in cities all around the world, Anonymous intends to don its best tux, order ‘shaken not stirred’ cocktails all around and bring the activities of the Church of Scientology’s intelligence agency, known as the Office of Special Affairs (OSA), to wider attention and greater scrutiny.

Last month's protest was pirate themed, in order to parody and expose the abuses that occur within Scientology's, Sea Organisation (Sea Org) , but now it’s ‘Spy vs Sci’ as Anonymous asks the question:

The OSA, formerly known as the ‘Guardians Office’ and before that known as ‘The Hubbard Communications Office’, is a highly organised sub-division of the Church of Scientology that has a license to gather intelligence and administer ‘justice and punishment’ to its perceived foes.

The OSA has a history of being the agents that carry out the ‘Fair Game’ policy, by which critics of the Church of Scientology are targeted, using techniques of harassment, threats and intimidation in an attempt to dissuade it's critics

Most Scientologists are unaware of the functions of the OSA and accept what their leaders tell them about it. OSA agents operate to attack perceived enemies by using infiltration, bribery, burglary, and blackmail, in addition to threats and intimidation.

Two well-documented examples of the illegal actions of the OSA are Operation Snow White and Operation Freakout. Operation Snow White was a wide scale and sophisticated infiltration of the U.S. Government itself, involving 136 different government agencies. Operation Freakout constituted a long campaign of harassment and intimidation against Paulette Cooper (writer of The Scandal of Scientology), which involved distributing false propaganda on her, to her friends and relatives, as well as fabricating evidence, in an attempt to frame her for sending bomb threats.

If anything they have strengthened our resolve and instead merely emphasize, that which we already know. That Scientology is both willing and prepared, to go to any lengths, to silence those who would speak out against them.

We are Anonymous
    We are legion
    We do not forgive
    We do not forget

Expect us

For more information
    whyweprotest.org
    exscientologykids.com
    xenu.net
    whyaretheydead.net
  23. Re: Postgame press release

On July 12th, 2008, at 11:00 am local time, in cities all around the world, Anonymous intends to don its best tux, order ‘shaken not stirred’ cocktails all round and bring the activities of the Church of Scientology’s intelligence agency, known as the Office of Special Affairs (or 'OSA'), to wider attention and greater scrutiny.

Last month's protest was pirate themed, in order to parody and expose the abuses that occur within Scientology's private navy, the Sea Organisation (aka the 'Sea Org') , but now it’s ‘Spy vs Sci’ as Anonymous asks the question:

The OSA are the agents that carry out the ‘Fair Game’ policy, by which critics of the Church of Scientology are targeted, harassed, threatened and intimidated in an attempt to silence or punish them.

Most Scientologists are unaware of the functions of the OSA and accept what their leaders tell them about it. However, there is a growing body of evidence that OSA agents operate to attack perceived enemies by using infiltration, bribery, burglary, and blackmail, in addition to threats and intimidation.

Two well-documented examples of the illegal actions of the OSA were 'Operation Snow White', which was a wide scale and sophisticated infiltration of the U.S. Government itself. Another example was 'Operation Freakout', a long campaign of harassment and intimidation against Paulette Cooper (writer of the book 'The Scandal of Scientology'), which involved distributing false propaganda about her as well as fabricating evidence in an attempt to frame her for making bomb threats.

Who and what is Anonymous?

We are a collection of individuals united by ideas. Anonymous chose Scientology as a campaign target because of the events surrounding the now infamous Tom Cruise Scientology video; whilst the video itself was not enough to spark interest (although it was amusing), the aggressive actions that the Church of Scientology attempted to take to remove it did get our attention. When Anonymous found out even more about the crimes and abuses of the Church of Scientology, action became inevitable. Anonymous is the voice of the body politic and the consciousness of the Internet that has stepped offline and into the real world.

Since its campaign began, Anonymous has uncovered or brought to the public eye many of the illegal actions, fraudulent activities, and human rights violations perpetrated by the Church of Scientology.

If anything they have strengthened our resolve and instead merely emphasize that which we already know; that the Church of Scientology is both willing and prepared to go to any lengths to silence those who would speak out against them.

We are Anonymous
    We are legion
    We do not forgive
    We do not forget

Expect us

For more information
    whyweprotest.org
    exscientologykids.com
    xenu.net
    whyaretheydead.net
  24. gregg Member

I'm happy with this if everyone else is. Opinions? This ready?
  25. Re: Postgame press release

Anonhopeful - can you stop please. No offence, but you're mangling this. 'Parodise' doesn't exist as a word and 'parody' is fine. I've already sorted the other paragraph.
  26. Re: Postgame press release

Gregg - I'm happy with the version in my latest post. Go with that, I reckon.
  27. Anonhopeful Member

it was done before i saw your edit boris, if i am doing anything wrong it is unintentional i assure you and apologies for "parodise" you are right
  28. Re: Postgame press release

It's cool. Everyone okay with the last edit?

Actually, I wanna switch around the last few paragraphs so it sounds more hardcore on our side. One sec and I'll post my final edit.
  29. Re: Postgame press release

On July 12th, 2008, at 11:00 am local time, in cities all around the world, Anonymous intends to don its best tux, order ‘shaken not stirred’ cocktails all round and bring the activities of the Church of Scientology’s intelligence agency, known as the Office of Special Affairs (or 'OSA'), to wider attention and greater scrutiny.

Last month's protest was pirate themed, in order to parody and expose the abuses that occur within Scientology's private navy, the Sea Organisation (aka the 'Sea Org') , but now it’s ‘Spy vs Sci’ as Anonymous asks the question:

The OSA are the agents that carry out the ‘Fair Game’ policy, by which critics of the Church of Scientology are targeted, harassed, threatened and intimidated in an attempt to silence or punish them.

Most Scientologists are unaware of the functions of the OSA and accept what their leaders tell them about it. However, there is a growing body of evidence that OSA agents operate to attack perceived enemies by using infiltration, bribery, burglary, and blackmail, in addition to threats and intimidation.

Two well-documented examples of the illegal actions of the OSA were 'Operation Snow White', which was a wide scale and sophisticated infiltration of the U.S. Government itself. Another example was 'Operation Freakout', a long campaign of harassment and intimidation against Paulette Cooper (writer of the book 'The Scandal of Scientology'), which involved distributing false propaganda about her as well as fabricating evidence in an attempt to frame her for making bomb threats.

We are a collection of individuals united by ideas. Anonymous chose Scientology as a campaign target because of the events surrounding the now infamous Tom Cruise Scientology video; whilst the video itself was not enough to spark interest (although it was amusing), the aggressive actions that the Church of Scientology attempted to take to remove it did get our attention. When Anonymous found out even more about the crimes and abuses of the Church of Scientology, action became inevitable. Anonymous is the voice of the body politic and the consciousness of the Internet that has stepped offline and into the real world.

Since its campaign began, Anonymous has uncovered or brought to the public eye many of the illegal actions, fraudulent activities, and human rights violations perpetrated by the Church of Scientology.

But instead of being scared off, these incidents have strengthened our resolve and add more credence to one of Anonymous' core messages; that the Church of Scientology is both willing and prepared to go to any lengths to silence those who would speak out against them.

However, Anonymous is not intimidated, because the nature of Anonymous is irrepressible.

We are Anonymous
    We are legion
    We do not forgive
    We do not forget

Expect us

For more information
    whyweprotest.org
    exscientologykids.com
    xenu.net
    whyaretheydead.net
  30. Anonhopeful Member

i prefer your edit before that as i think it ends on a more effective line.
  31. Re: Postgame press release

[IMG]
  32. AnonLover Member

proofread on last edit - this looks great!!!

only amerifag spelling differences i see is organisation=organization, and Postgame=Post Game (2 words?)
  33. googoomuck Member

Anyone taking a stab at this one might find the following thread useful. http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-ge...anonymous-protestors-please-contribute-14642/
  34. Re: Postgame press release

Postgame/post game isn't going to appear, so that doesn't matter.

I'd go with British spellings, as it makes it look more international and less america-centric.

Also - these are the correct spellings of these words, and you filthy colonial tea-dunkers should learn how to use them properly.
  35. clu- Member

edited. changed 'all round' to 'all around' - all round is a shape, all around means all over :p also changed a semicolon to a colon, the semicolon didnt work there

On July 12th, 2008, at 11:00 am local time, in cities all around the world, Anonymous intends to don its best tux, order ‘shaken not stirred’ cocktails all around and bring the activities of the Church of Scientology’s intelligence agency, known as the Office of Special Affairs (or 'OSA'), to wider attention and greater scrutiny.

But instead of being scared off, these incidents have strengthened our resolve and add more credence to one of Anonymous' core messages: that the Church of Scientology is both willing and prepared to go to any lengths to silence those who would speak out against them.

However, Anonymous is not intimidated, because the nature of Anonymous is irrepressible.

We are Anonymous
    We are legion
    We do not forgive
    We do not forget

Expect us

For more information
    whyweprotest.org
    exscientologykids.com
    xenu.net
    whyaretheydead.net
  36. clu- Member

also this. fucking americans ruining the english language :p

everyone else in the world writes english one way and then americans go and butcher it. sigh.
  37. Re: Postgame press release

Yeah, but you say 'drinks all round' not 'drinks all around' and a 'round of drinks' not 'around of drinks'.

Agree about the semi/colon.
  38. AnonLover Member

lol... i said they were "differences" not errors. :flowers:
  39. gregg Member

Unless we see any complaints tonight, this will be what goes out in the morning.
  40. clu- Member

i have honestly never heard the expression drinks all round. i have only heard drinks all around. it is a round of drinks, i agree there. i dont know though, i suppose i dont drink enough to know the correct terminology? :p