Customize

POSTGAME - Chicago - April 10, 2010

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Strong Strength, Apr 11, 2010.

1. POSTGAME - Chicago - April 10, 2010

[size=+4]We had a very serious and somber protest. NO fun was allowed whatsoever.[/size]

wvnz1t.jpg

2ldvz9c.jpg

24chd3p.jpg

Signs now with 50% more color. (This one used to be in black and white.)

28i1fv7.jpg

Our color guard was there (in accidental Contrapposto pose? haha)

hwmwq1.jpg

Our newest recruit likes the flag too. (Now, see, if we were Scientology, we'd be counting this little guy as one of our 10 million members.)

sy2t1j.jpg

The cupcakes... before the icing kind of melted. : /

27y2xzd.jpg

More screwing around:

2zr2a7n.jpg

See, when you have Anonymous OT powers, you aren't preoccupied with the MEST universe. Consequently, things like gravity no longer apply to you. You just postulate the hula hoop to levitate, and it does.

ekkr5g.jpg

(The photo timing was odd, and it's supposed to look like the hoop is just floating in mid-air.)

Anyway, just dumping some stuff here really fast for now. I hope to make a video at some point, but it's definitely a few days away, since I have a lot of stuff to do for now. It'll probably be very short, and I just showed you most of the good content anyway, sooo, not a big deal.

Awesome story?
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: POSTGAME - Chicago - April 10, 2010

Chique chicks in Chicago, do also want moar here.
  3. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  4. WilberMercer Member

Lol, Maschinenmensch from Metropolis.
  5. manly man Member

nice!
  6. Ersatz Global Moderator

Very nice! Wish I could hula hoop, but I don't have hooping skills.

So, whatsup with pics of ladybugs in post game threads?

inb4ladybugsRosa
  7. amaX Member

Protests are srs bsnz and the rest of us protestfags take great offense to places like Chicago and Norway and Hamburg and Seattle and other cities screwing around and acting like a bunch of damned clowns.
    Stop fucking around!

I could never hula hoop either and that's why Chicago Anons don't get a nicey nice "Attaboy!" from me this month. I'm jealous.
  8. Anonymous Member

Hula Hoop and Tanuk. I'm going to see if TheGodDamnPacman with add props to Tanuk.
  9. adhocrat Member

Must be something in the air

lady bug lady bug fly away home...
  10. Adanon Member

We're srs bsnz too! Trufax. We even haz teh sekrit weaponz....

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="7"]Vile of Green Acid[/SIZE][/COLOR]

4513282825_6cc20e90f0_o.jpg
  11. adhocrat Member

here we see the satchel charge caek

[IMG]

it was yummy delicious

but before we found out it looked like this...

[IMG]
  12. Lorelei Member

Yup, you guys are clearly Very Scary Internet Terrorists. The hula hoops and bubble wands and ladybugs are a dead giveaway. ;)

Love the new signs, ChiAnons.
  13. Re: POSTGAME - Chicago - April 10, 2010

We only got a single hater doing the "Blarrr masks blarrghh" line this time, an older guy who was clearly in need of a free hug. We should make a [strike]drinking[/strike] game where everyone [strike]takes a drink[/strike] gets a piece of candy whenever someone comes by all surly with us. All the other reception I saw was positive. This was a weird protest even by our standards, so we got a bunch of perplexed-in-a-good-way looks. One guy actually came up and said "I'm so confused," but he thought we were cool. Another complimented us on a "very creative protest."

While we had 3 people fooling around bubble wands trying to make mass bubbles, I noticed a bunch of people stopping to take photos of us. Maybe they thought we were some sort of performance art. I didn't get very good footage of this part, though.

Sorry for sucking at talking a couple times. Sometimes I'm kind of good, and other times I'm terrible and stutter. It doesn't help when they come up trying to start a religious debate. That and the "You should/should not believe in God" topic gets old fast.

I won't ever use Pillsbury Whipped Supreme icing again. I should've had my first warning when noticing how weirdly sticky it was while making them, and by the time I realized it tasted chalky, it was too late to decorate another batch. So I apologize for the way the cupcakes tasted this month. Next month, I'll try to bring my cupcake A-game again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Kay, I also finished a short video for this.

@ Vimeo (better quality): vimeo.com/10882400

YouTube version:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l2-eA4l5u8]YouTube - Chicago Anonymous -- Monthly Protest, April 10th, 2010[/ame]
  14. 3rdMan Member

OSA is employing ladybugs? BASTARDS!

Awesome vid is awesome as usual SS. See u guys had fun.
  15. AnonyMary Member

Good job!
  16. 9376 Member

whoah.

im sorry i missed this. it shall not happen again
  17. RightOn Member

hula hoops, caek and bubbles?
    Proving once again that Anonymous is nothing more than a HATE group!!!!!
  18. Body Member

Sorry guys, I'll be there next time. Looked fun. :D
  19. Pengu4566 Member

What are your opinions on bringing your own food to a protest (i.e. store bought caek or something)?
  20. Re: POSTGAME - Chicago - April 10, 2010

Hi, Pengu!

As far as bringing goodies to the protest - go for it. I mean, as long as people clean up afterwards and other common-sense stuff, there should be no problems, and you're guaranteed a good reception from our sweet tooths (teeth?). To be extra safe, I probably wouldn't offer anything to the public that wasn't individually-wrapped (not that you were planning on doing that anyway), but yeah.

If you're thinking of joining us in Chicago in May and you want faster responses, you might want to move any further questions or talk to the Chicago May planning thread. Usually the planning threads stay pretty dormant until the date gets close, but you can feel free to post whatever there, if you want.