Customize

Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology abandons the Scientology E-Meter

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology abandons the Scientology E-Meter.

Possible Helpful Advice: E-Meter Cans

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17758

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

For those of you who still use e-meters, I have an offer that should interest you. I have three sets of cans and the cables to match and will send all of them to someone who needs them for $40 which includes packing and shipping within the continental US. One set of cans is silver plated which should make your special PC feel special indeed. The other two sets are tin plated and one is a solo can set. They are all produced by Mikhail Fedorov and are the best cans I have ever used.

Since I do not need cans or meters to deliver my services, these cans are available for someone who needs them. Send me an email at oldauditor@possiblyhelpfuladvice.com

Emeter-Cans-620x465.jpg

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *
  2. RightOn Member

Interesting
    Canless... 'splain!
  3. All I can tell you is that Spiritual Rescue Technology (SRT) is, contrary to Scientology, NOT based on eradicating BTs, but instead is based on communicating with such spiritual entities (i.e., BTs) and enlisting them as allies.

How SRT communicates with spiritual entities / BTs without the help of the E-Meter is unknown to me.

Then again, how Scientology eradicates BTs with the help of the E-Meter is also unknown to me.
  4. Quentinanon Member

If the cans were really silver plated, they would tarnish. Most likely rhodium plated.
    BTs? A notion from Hubbard's drug and alcohol addled mind.
    Move on. Nothing to see there.