Customize

POST RAID, San Jose Oct. 10th

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by The Goddamn Pacman, Oct 10, 2009.

1. POST RAID, San Jose Oct. 10th

HO-LEE SHIT

Even though only two zombies showed up (/glare), this months' raid was a bloodbath. Everything started out well in San Jose; had lots of honks, shared some cake AND pie, and fish-tech was back! True enough, as soon as we got to the sidewalk, we could smell the stench of rotten fish coming from the bushes on Org property. After an hour or so you could even see them collecting on the leaves, small little puddles of brown just at the tips. Shit was nasty. But we got used to it after awhile and continued our raid.

Around 1:30, we were noticing just how empty and uneventful the org was today, and after a few short minutes we all decided to move our operations over to Mountain View Org on Easy St to catch the Scilons during course hours. THAT was when shit got real.

Pulling up to the Org, we saw the curtain-tech already begin to start. We saw many scilons, staff and public, walking in and out of the doors and to/from their cars in the parking lot. Many words were shouted at them, asking them to talk to us about Scientology and so on. Our resident OG Mike was terrific at this job, and we let him have at it.

A very awesome Tunak dance was recorded, general dancing and fun were recorded, and even conversations with Scilons at the end of the raid were recorded, with classic handling! Here we were devoid of any real communication with Scilons, and suddenly three of them are stopping and telling us about how stupid we were or something. Before all of that, we've been greeted with lots of the "covert hostility" looks; lots of Tone 40 smiles and waves and so on. Nobody though could convince us otherwise what we really saw in their eyes.

Lots of video was taken today, so hopefully we'll see some clips in the next few days. Great job to everyone who came! This is definitely one of those raids that'll be hard to forget.

2. JohnnyRUClear Member

Re: POST RAID, San Jose Oct. 10th

Thanks! Another rAIDS in the bag.

Check please, Pfizer....
  3. xenubarb Member

Fish tech, eh? You know, you smelled something rotting in the bushes. At that point, you shoulda called the cops to report something dead in the bushes. I've never smelled a rotting corpse. For all I know, they smell just like barracuda guts in the trash can on Friday and they don't pick up til Tuesday.

I'm surprised they didn't call the cops and claim you put dead fish in their bushes.
  4. Daisy Member

Fish bait tech! Haha, I quess they have run out of new ideas.

I'm sure it is obvious to all of us that the elderly woman is new to the cult, because she is still willing to communicate.

Saw some new people last month too. They usually grab them from the live improvement center on Castro. I think Mt View needs more of our attention.

Just a reminder folks, please call Mt View Police before any raiding.

Great job once again, looking forward to more vids and pics.
  5. RightOn Member

Her excuse for COS's faults are that things are screwed up everywhere, no matter what organization you encounter, and there's nothing you can do about it.
    Nice outlook. Is that in the COS creed?
    I thought the VM's logo was "Something can be done about it"

So gross how they came and got her out of there. Culties acting cultish.

I like her watch worn over her sweater on her wrist. New fashion trend.
  6. Re: POST RAID, San Jose Oct. 10th

7. Re: POST RAID, San Jose Oct. 10th

^ By the way, the little guy at the end is Mr. David Miscavige, enacted by yours truly. Sunlight made it hard to see the mask, but I'm sure there are other pics.

Is that what she was really saying, I thought there was a meaningful conversation going on over there. Just excuses that everything is screwed. Well, she's going to die soon anyway. She brings up this line 'You've got find whatever will work for you', which her meaning was much like the "What's true for you is true for you" line which the culties say often to newcomers.

That's true, I keep seeing new public members there and none of them are like anyone from last year. Actually, Friday night I saw they had someone (a public) handing out pamphlets on Castro. I think more can be done to affect the public members in Mt. View since they have the Castro lobstertrap, and a parking lot we can shout across.
  8. Re: POST RAID, San Jose Oct. 10th-PICS

Great day and we had a very important visitor. COB was there, and wow
    what an experience that was and he is much shorter in person then
    in his pictures...

001.jpg.gif

He got a little to into his costume, he came as the Pope...

002.jpg.gif

Parking lot at 11:am this is the public area.

005.jpg.gif

As mentioned smelly fish liquid tech, I think they like the smell of rotting fish.
    We had a man walking by and asked us what that horrible smell was, we told
    him it was the cult's way of handling us, he said, they are idiots.

019.jpg.gif

020.jpg.gif

034.jpg.gif

024.jpg.gif

We had a great time, lots of honks, thumbs up and support.

023.jpg.gif

022.jpg.gif

067.jpg.gif

[IMG]
  9. Re: POST RAID, San Jose Oct. 10th-Moar pics

051.jpg.gif

061.jpg.gif

062.jpg.gif

063.jpg.gif

064.jpg.gif

066.jpg.gif

027.jpg.gif

030.jpg.gif

033.jpg.gif

032.jpg.gif
  10. Re: POST RAID, San Jose Oct. 10th- & Moar

036.jpg.gif

040.jpg.gif

037.jpg.gif

011.jpg.gif

Staff parking- where are they?

015.jpg.gif

016.jpg.gif

017.jpg.gif

018.jpg.gif

058.jpg.gif

Bound to happen COB had a little too much cake...old habits are hard to break

053.jpg.gif

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Then he ran away!

[IMG]
  11. humphrey Member

I can't believe they poured fish guts in the plants.

this
  12. Re: POST RAID, San Jose Oct. 10th

Brought out the fishing pole.

068.jpg.gif

069.jpg.gif

070.jpg.gif

072.jpg.gif

Off to Mt. View.

077.jpg.gif

078.jpg.gif

079.jpg.gif

The End.
  13. Anonymous Member

Re: POST RAID, San Jose Oct. 10th-PICS

great pics but did anyone remind this zombiefag to update his sign? whyaretheydead.net has been dead for months while whyaretheydead.info is back up in your ass with the resurrection.
  14. Re: POST RAID, San Jose Oct. 10th-PICS

That zombiefag is me, but it's not my sign. I'd say the more important part is "SCIENTOLOGY KILLS" rather than the website. But still your concern is justified.

I tried making a sign last time. It turned into the fail sign. >:0
  15. Re: POST RAID, San Jose Oct. 10th

Nocanhasfindme:

You showed up & protested, the sign thing is no issue. Thanks for
    being there and see you at the next protest.
  16. RightOn Member

great pics! Thanks for posting!
  17. Re: POST RAID, San Jose Oct. 10th

OMG Fishtech beats Sprinklertech hands down! That has to be the most creative thing they've thought of yet! Great raid!
  18. Anonymous Member

Yeah, but it's gotten old. And within 10 minutes you stop smelling it 'cuz, you know, that's how your brain works (at least in the wog world). So really they just end up making their "church" smell like carrion. Way to go, Scientology! KSW baby! WOOHOO!
  19. qwertyuiop1 Member

The funny thing about the fish tech (and it was really bad) is that it makes their building smell and drove us to where they were. PLEASE KEEP DEFACING YOUR OWN PROPERTY SCIENTOLOGY.
  20. Zulas Member

Of course I had to miss the most awsome raid. Grr... ah well, I'll try to make it to the next global.. hopefully it'll be just as awsome as this one
    Brilliant work you glorious bastards
  21. qwertyuiop1 Member

You were missed. There will be more raids.
  22. anonymous1312 Member

Excellent raid guys. Keep up the good work.
  23. JohnnyRUClear Member

SCiENTology stinks and it revulses people.
  24. RightOn Member

Maybe next time if they do the same fish tech, you should prop up a sign that reads:

Enjoy this lovely odor?
    It's Coutesy Of The Cult Of Scientlogy!
    Contact Them and Tell Them No Thanks!
  25. rawrz Member

26. Anonymous Member

GJ.
  27. Re: POST RAID, San Jose Oct. 10th

Great pics, love 'em.

Also, proof that the COB rolls with Anonymous here:
  28. Daisy Member

Found out why Allender wasn't there spreading his OT powerz. He is at Flag with his wife doing the L's rundown. Going more into debt, them rundowns are expensive!!!

Maybe Warlick did the fishbait tech honors this time?
  29. Re: POST RAID, San Jose Oct. 10th

Video is up

30. Zulas Member

YAY I was missed! :D
    I will try to make it to the november global, or whatever next raid there is..
  31. sock Member

Awesome job as usual.
  32. qwertyuiop1 Member

33. Anonymous Member

Anybody know what the L rundowns are about? I wonder if they'll have him wordclear "bigot" while he's there.
  34. Sailor Venus Member

35. Re: POST RAID, San Jose Oct. 10th

L Rundowns, eh? It's $1,000 per hour of auditing for that, designed for OT8's to become "super-thetans." So OT8 John Allender wants to dab on a cape and pretend that he's more of an asshat than he already is?

WATCH OUT EVERYBODY, JOHN ALLENDER HAZ SUPAH POWAHZ!!!!

Incidentally, Daisy, can you confirm that that's what he and his wife are really up to? In other words, got dox?
  36. Daisy Member

Someone told me that they receive mailings from Stevens Creek org and it was written in there recently. I can ask that person to mail to me if she would be so kind. Unfortunately, I've been taken off mailing lists.