Customize

POST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Hombre, May 16, 2009.

1. Rug Member

Re: POST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

Sacanon here, and i got some pictures i took of you all while i was down there.. i'll work on the videos in a little bit, i wanted to atleast get the pics up

and again, thank you all for having us come down and hang out, it was a blast (if anyone saw the big kid following people with the scientology kills sign, that was me ^_^ lol)

l_0e7ca45c1fff4ff2bb1f8f4c4b27b6c7.jpg.png
    l_2dd8c3f0816449709015e34dc5ca745a.jpg.png
    l_879e478f350142398fe03312bd318cf4.jpg.png
    l_84832f61844e439693f74533981ee55a.jpg.png
    l_a6685cbcc2f7409a86365201bde30471.jpg.png
    l_c54c1ffbd16d42d983087c77ea14e471.jpg.png
    l_1b3ce7f1de34495081e8d59a91b98cfd.jpg.png
    l_a665863c6a124d9fbd47ae5a49d283d1.jpg.png
    l_1469d3191c444f5d9210c31fdab7e9ed.jpg.png
    l_7187083c701d45d6b5f3cdd1777e473f.jpg.png
    [IMG]

i'll work on the videos a little later on today, i have some things to take care of, enjoy -Rug (sac-anon)
  2. NotMike Member

Winner!

img_1671-copy.jpg
  3. captainslug Member

I would be more than happy to help subsidize the creation and usage of the following counter-signage. Meant to be printed 17x22.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  4. Anonymous Member

Here is the full DVD of the psych crap dvd they were passing out.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2600082I

This is on a fast connection so it will go quickly.
  5. Daisy Member

This is at Justin Herman Plaza where scilons met before march:

This is when they starting marching out of plaza. This would be a pretty accurate head count if someone wants to bother. I started filming a bit after they just started.
  6. exOT8Michael Member

Hammertime?
    What's that?

Good signs otherwise, yes.

Hey guys, great raiding!!
    :)
  7. captainslug Member

WAT?!?!
    Thou faileth it
  8. Ann O'Nymous Member

9. Anon1260 Member

Thou failest.

Thou failedest.
  10. Anonymous Member

It's not as much of a headcount of the anons, but a headcount of the scifags that went home crying. There were about maybe 2 or 3 left when we left. And we left with nearly ALL our forces intact. This day, was a great day. If you didn't attend, then you will be castrated.
  11. kitfisto Member

Excellent
  12. Zulas Member

wow, my videos are taking a while to upload, but fear not! moar fail march vids are coming in within the hour
  13. Suzette Member

I counted 325. Probably not real accurate, as I wasn't trying very hard, and may have counted some people twice.
  14. Zulas Member

hey Daisy, that guy telling you "ya you tell'em!", was that the homeless man that walked by?
  15. Daisy Member

After the moscone center get-together, the scilons were running off. Only a minority of them went to the industry of scam exhibit. And most of those had no other choice because they had come on the bus from LA.
  16. Ogsonofgroo Member

I think thats close enough, and according to the 'fail/downstat' meter posted in above pic, (is that supposed to be a thermometer? gr4 madskilz lolol!), awesome DS's, this should make the Wee Poodle very....

A fine day of enturbulative actions!

Rock on Anons (and Squid's report made my morning lol!) you are all AWESOME!

Some fine pics so far, I can't wait until my IT connection unglitches to watch moar vids! (high-speed DSL my azz :( )

XP
  17. Jeff Jacobsen Member

As far as I know, this is the first time a Scientology protest has been counterprotested!

I love the report! Except that part about me being castrated...
  18. lokimotion Member

Between adults and children (strollers omitted), I counted roughly 332 marching by on screen. I had to make judgment calls on a few. I suspect there are more that didn't make on camera.

Unless there was other staging areas, this falls short of the 2000 they claimed would attend. If this is the only staging area, that means less than 20%, closer to 17%, of their estimated attendance showed yesterday.

Question for the Anons counter-protesting this. Have you heard any Scilons speaking in any accents? Their group looks largely homogeneous, with a few exceptions, but the flier for this event said "Scilons from around the world". Not being there, it is difficult to determine accents from a unified chat on the audio for these vids.
  19. Zulas Member

any moar videos?
  20. Skeptic1337 Member

Magnificent bastards you all are.

Carry on!
  21. Zulas Member

being a newfag, i have a very newfaggy question. it seems when i try to post an embedded youtube video, i end up just posting the code and not the video, so how do i post the video within a post? im sorry to waste your time on a newfag question too but at the same time, thanks for bothering with me
  22. chrisanon Member

SF Anons making history!!
  23. Anonymous Member

I was a newfag not so long ago so I shall answer your question, as I had the same problem. Just post the link, not the embed link. I know, right? But it is that easy.
  24. Anon1260 Member

So what if the flier did say that? It would say that anyway. They'll say whatever makes their undertaking look glorious.

In the middle ages, 'to write' meant to write in Latin.

To Scientologists, to write means to write in lies.

25. Zulas Member

thanks so much for bearing with me! that seems simple enough thanks!

still processing so still crappy quality, but hey a video's a video

YouTube - San Francisco Anonymous Raid 5-16-09: The fail march part 1
  26. rawrz Member

I did not. The scilons that were chant leaders or handlers that talked seemed all American to me.

The out of towners will be returning over the course of the next few days and will probably upload footage later. As for me, i'm working on mine.
  27. DeathHamster Member

They probably meant their home planet (where Scientology is "the world's fastest growing religion"). They sound American due to their universal translators, or from the north. (Every planet has a north.) If they babble anything about "Shaka, when the walls fell", run away.

But srsly, in the past (say 11 years ago), they managed to get much higher numbers out to these protests, and could probably draw worldwide. Now the numbers are less, and they're probably only pulling from the regional area with a few hardcore from outside the US.
  28. leroyjenkins Member

Ahhh The Scilons ran away before all the degraded beings came

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl-K3M5HwCg"]This is How Scientology Makes Me Feel[/ame]

San Francisco one day later...

Also the race route passed by the scientology hideout... It was dead locked shut... Scientology missed an opportunity with 100,000 runners... Apparently they hate San Francisco with our outrageous freakishness. Also there were a big group of runners wearing V masks and the hundreds of runners thought they were Anonymous.
  29. TomVorm Member

Watching the early-morning Moscone Plaza "fail march" video, it's noticeable the Scilons were using "sign blocking" tech (to keep their followers from seeing the Anon placards).

One tactic that would defeat that (and get more attention), would be concise language on signs raised with helium balloons (should a counter-protest situation ever recur).
  30. Ravenmore Member

So how did day 2 go? Were there any scienos there?
    My guess is that if there was, they would add the daily totals up and then claim the final number as the amount there.
    so, if they have about 320 a day over 6 days, that would claim to have had 1800 - 2000 there.

It would be interesting to see how this gets spun. I wonder if they sought out another place to protest just to get away from ya'll though, was there really no one there on day 2?
  31. Re: POST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

Own the moment, lovies.

But prepare yourselves.

A plus B doesn't always equal C.
  32. rawrz Member

I do not think they are protesting again today. Their permits as far as we know were only for one day. Other groups also had permits to protest the pshycs today as it was there "turn".
  33. Anonymous Member

That, or signs with longer handles should be just as effective.
  34. rawrz Member

We defiantly needed those for their march. However not that much afterwards.

When the cops divided us to keep the peace we did not need to anymore, though the scilons still tried to block us but were banhammered back to their side of the sidewalk. They eventually gave up on account of their protest being without lulz or caek. The dividing line eventually reached their front door.
  35. Zulas Member

sorry for the long wait, other people need to use my family's one computer

part 2
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6-FlZQia8g&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - San Francisco Anonymous Raid 5-16-09: The fail march part 2[/ame]

and last but not least(unless you count the lenth), part 3
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDOEc2SfBEg&feature=channel]YouTube - San Francisco Anonymous Raid 5-16-09: The fail march part 3[/ame]
  36. Cheshirecat Member

That protest looks EPIC! Congrats on such a fantastic raid anons.
  37. Ravenmore Member

heh, good then. can't wait to see their side of it. they don't seem to have enough good press material to fill a business card to spin it as a win. Perhaps they'll try to spin it as proof of us "being in the psychiatrist's pocket."
  38. TinyDancer Member

Your family need to reconsider their priorities.

;)
  39. Ann O'Nymous Member

Attempt at comparing this protest with the last one:
    - Similarities: same [strike]type of[/strike] signs, same [strike]type of[/strike] t-shirts, same [strike]type of[/strike] slogans,
    - Dissimilarities: no celebrities this time, bagpipe, EDIT Anonymous.

Something to add ?
  40. Zulas Member

lol indeed.. oh and 3 more(one very short though) videos coming in from me by the end of the day