Customize

POST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Hombre, May 16, 2009.

1. Ramona Member

Re: POST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

One of our counter-chants was

"Hey hey APA,
    LRH was fucking gay."

2. Ann O Nymous Member

Nice.

My 2 cents: The reality is slightly more complex, but the answers are there and well hidden.
  3. Skwee Member

I love the chant-war between scn and anon > 9000 pages ago:

"Quit drugging kids - CULT"

Also, most of the above praise and the Bollywood dance was Golden. Too bad it stopped being synchronized after a while, but who cares.

Us failfags who can't attend should help out coming up with some proper counter chants. I'm trying to think one up. There is going to be moar confronts and enturbulation in the days to come, I hope? You guys did and are doing a great job over there.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 18 (6 members and 12 guests) Hello guests and unlogged people :)
  4. Ann O Nymous Member

Putting LRH's fail tech into cyber LRH's fail tech is fail. Thanks for the information.
  5. Krautfag Member

Re: WEST COAST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

humm, confidential pc folder is confidential and can only be handled by confidential-cleared clams.
    Creating more overhead is exploitable :D

Someone put that info in a visible raid instructions thread, so it doesnt drown in the post-game celebration posts.
  6. Bob Loblaw Member

Oh hell yes -- I really wished I would have thought of that myself.
  7. qwertyuiop1 Member

Fwix | Photos From the Great Scientology Protest against Psychiatry in San Francisco

These guys have the scilons numbered at 470

"Who were you rooting for in this one? The cops, who had an easy, boring shift? The psychiatrists, who couldn’t really care less? The Scientologists, who bused people up from El Lay and over from Sacratomatoe? The Anonymous, many of whom appear to have personal connections to and detailed knowledge of the Church of Scientology?

You’d have to score this one as a win for the Anonymice. Small in number, but they got their point across. Let’s review.

The 470 Scientologists just before the march down Market Street. Today’s marchers generally weren’t locals. So in that way, the crowd was redolent of times when the the March for Lifers and the Chinese nationals of the infamous Olympic Torch relay fiasco bused to town and hung out around the Ferry Building:"

And http://offdainnertube.blogspot.com/2009/05/david-vs-goliath-in-anon-vs-scientology.html
  8. anonymous44 Member

awesome. that is all. :cry:
  9. eddieVroom Member

I guess the mirror'n'tweezers thing would be out-tech lol. Maybe I'll have to have a death-ray-staredown with these guys some day. I've got natural Vulcan eyebrows...
  10. eddieVroom Member

Does anyone have screencaps of DM's "kill the psychs" rant with the machine gun and hand grenade graphics? That's about as epic as it gets for this sort of material. Too bad nobody thought to burn that one to discs to hand out...

edit: Thanks, Tiny. I saw that later in the thread. Great flyer!

Can we haz handout DVDs of David Miscaviage claiming to have booby-trapped the funding process for Psychs? I suspect that getting grants and other such funding would be a matter of genuine interest to many of those attending.
  11. TinyDancer Member

Cos v Psychiatry.pdf
  12. Anonymous Member

And its not over yet! What are the plans for the 17-21st? Go forth you wonderful faggots
  13. A.Non Hubbard Member

lol, a classic RL troll. I love it
  14. DeathHamster Member

Also online longtime:
    West, L.J. (July 1990). "Psychiatry and Scientology". The Southern California Psychiatrist.
    West, L.J. (May 1991). "Scientology II: CCHR and Narconon". The Southern California Psychiatrist.
    West, L.J. (October 1991). "Scientology III". The Southern California Psychiatrist.

I wish Deep Wog's pictures of a Toronto CCHR anti-psych rally were still online. That's with them wearing the Psychiatry Kills shirts that they seem to have dropped.

"I'm with Cult =>" Love it!
  15. Anonymous Member

TRUE
  16. Re: POST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

Beautiful.

img_1696-copy.jpg
  17. rawrz Member

I think it was either a portland or seatle anons that pwnd a handler by rick rolling them.

I love squids interpetation of events. It was a hard battle, but we claim victory.
  18. Anon1720 Member

This is just too beautiful!
  19. qwertyuiop1 Member

Does anyone have any interest in the DVD they were handing out? (making a killing - The untold story of psychotropic drugging) I can put up a torrent as soon as I get my seedbox back online. (within the hour)
  20. MenoBitch Member

img_1696-copy.jpg

Love it!

What are the scilion signs with the pictures saying?
  21. rawrz Member

Yes.
  22. Anonymous Member

Nah, you can watch it on their website, in 8 chapters: http://www.cchr.org/#/videos/making-a-killing-introduction
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Herro Member

Does anyone have the OT3 stuff on cd or casette. If so, someone needs to be there with a boombox with that shit blaring on repeat.
  25. Anonymous Member

is there something going on today? :<
  26. Relyt Member

Oh man, I saw Patty Baber (silly hat scilon handler) and Laurie Burpee (Short gray hair scilon handler) in these pictures. Both usual handlers from Los Angeles.

Yesterday, I went out on a flash raid in Los Angeles, but it was mostly empty due to our handlers being in SF. Kind of boring.
  27. rawrz Member

Then you should've been up here. Fag.
  28. Anonymous Member

This thread makes me weep with joy. So much win!

Thanks for enturbulating that Nashville scilon for us. This Nashfag is appreciative.
  29. Relyt Member

tommygormantommygorman:

30. Relyt Member

Yeah, I know :( I'm upset about not going, but I couldn't find anyone who could go with me and I didn't want to travel alone :(
  31. the anti Member

yet scientologist have this idea they are better then everyone else
  32. Shinythings Member

33. Ramona Member

34. Shinythings Member

On a side note, when you take 300+ people from all around the country to protest on the streets of SF and then you hide them inside a building because you are afraid of them listening to what anons got to say there's something really fucked up with your organization. Why all the investment, if you're just gonna hide?
  35. Re: POST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

lol Scio who kept running away.

Any reports from the ground today?
  36. anon555 Member

wonderful protest, the long sign was awesome

i remember some years back, CCHR protested one of these APA conventions (dont remember the year, but Kirstie Alley was there) in all the media coverage, there wasn't one mention of the fact that these guys were with Scientology. I'm delighted to see they cant hide their cultness anymore.
  37. avbb Member

tommygormantommygorman video

Very entertaining!
  38. squid Member

It was either a &quot;rogues gallery&quot; of those dastardly psychs or victims. What i really love about this pic is not just that i am in it (hah egofag) , but the looks on their faces is fucking priceless. OH SH-- Why are ALL you reading my sign scifags? it only has one word on it! That's gonna cost you another ethics session to erase from your mind. lulz!!!@

I found that playing OT3 on a poorly made cassete tape doesn't quite have the scilon-banishing power i thought it would. They don't reallly care, even after i patiently explained it COULD cause their heads to explode. What is really fun is telling them all the inside info we have on them. saying &quot;DUDE WE READ YOUR FUCKING EMAIL&quot; has a much more paralyzing effect than playing LRH talking, heh!

Congrats to TGTG and his magic stick! Yes, he has managed to knock up his old lady again :D

I was shocked by two things. One is how goddamn pussy they were. I mean they had their west coast A-game and I felt like we were just relentlessly humiliating them like a fucking Abu Garib prisoner. They had a one hour march and then ran into a building! It was almost too easy. The other thing is their kids. Those teenagers... man.. they look and dress exactly like normal kids (except the CCHR shirt of course) but they are even more brainwashed than their parents. I mean totally unreachable on any kind of personal level. I suspect they were told not to talk to anyone, but cmon, kids will be kids right? no. they have dead eyes.

This raid was so much awesome. I could write another O.C. half-page report about other parts I neglected to mention at 3am last night. My throat is so fucked right now from alll the shouting tho, I think I'll try to find some balls to gargle first.
  39. Suzette Member

I believe signs say SHAPING OUR FUTURE PHARMACEUTICAL PSYCHIATRIC CONFLICTS.

Doctors who work for drug companies? Dunno. It doesn't really make any sense. Maybe the signs are meant to embarrass particular doctors they think might be at the meeting. You'd think some of them would notice that Scientologists pay members to bring in "raw meat" for auditing.
  40. Anonymous Member

Is that David Miscavige???? I wasn't sure if it was DAVID MISCAVIGE. Wait, yes it is DAVID MISCAVIGE's picture describing so much Anon win at the APA.