Customize

POST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Hombre, May 16, 2009.

1. TinyDancer Member

Re: WEST COAST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

Thinkerbell,

I'm working on a flyer for you.

Okay, it will be done within an hour. Ramona, I'm using your bullet points. :D
  2. Zulas Member

i dont mean to rush. buuuuut, for the love of god MOAR
  3. Zulas Member

damn, still cant embed, someone else post the tunak vid
  4. Anonymous Member

It's not in the OP and :effort: so... What time should I show up on Sunday?
  5. qwertyuiop1 Member

Moar win!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R-WkbDsStk]YouTube - Psych Raid 5 16 09 More Footage[/ame]
  6. sheep dip Member

7. AnonKiwi Member

Can someone give us a fuller writeup? Like, blow by blow and how their protest went down at the convention center? Were our smaller numbers able to appropriately distract? Did the APA even notice the effort we went to on their behalf?
  8. qwertyuiop1 Member

At one point I think we were evenly matched in numbers. There werent as many scilons as the first reports indicated.
  9. rawrz Member

Is it possible can a mod lock this thread and split it since post #288 is the post game stuff?
  10. qwertyuiop1 Member

I second this^^
  11. Bob Loblaw Member

Slightly different tact: see "A Special Message to Healthcare Professionals" section on HelpExposeScientology.com, which redirects to a page on the Portland Anonymous wiki (at least for now).
  12. Re: WEST COAST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

uh... guies it's not done yet.
  13. lokimotion Member

Yes, a post game thread please.
  14. Anon1260 Member

Good page, but you need one -- but only one -- paragraph explaining that the Scilons actually beleve that Psychs are actually demons from millions of yeers ago, and a few words about how they are not merely a pressure group, but a totalitarian organisation.
  15. rawrz Member

A fuller write up? Yeah, sure. If i repeat something, oh well.

about 300 scilons met at the ferry building, and as previously stated they were mostly young teens or teenagers. The "CCHR Marshals"/protest leaders for the protest to the Industy of Death exibit were mostly LA or SF scifags and they wore red armbands. Let the joke sink in.

They started at the Ferry Building. 10-15 anons eventually showed up there, and about 30 showed at at Moscone Center to wait. We intermingled with the scilons when they started there march about an hour behind schedule. We were often blocked off by assigned bull baiters to use their signs to either block our views, movement paths or block the camera views. We even had a couple scifag camera men specifically follow some of our own camera men. I offered the one who was always try to blocke me free hawt guy on guy sex, but he never repsoned to my imaginary pelivic thrusts into his ass.

There were no celeb scifags. And not a lot of other media. A total public PR reason? Not likely.

Phsycs were either way too confused, didn't care or supported anons.

The march took about 30 minutes-45 minutes from the Ferry Building to the Protest area at Moscone Ceter. The scifags had their bullpen, and the anons our one. It was also right next to theres. We caused some handlers to walk away in disgust by our massive enturublating prowess. The public thought it was funny.

About at this time, anon population was about 60 vs Scifag 300. Anons from Seatlle, Portland, Sacremento, SF and SF South Bay, LA, and San Diego represented (and I think some others? not sure). The scifags still didn't understand that we brought more (and better) protesters then them and that were still outnumbered in many brain cells and 3rd leg inches.

While often their chants were louder then ours in the pens, they showed that they did not have the stanima to protest for a long time. And after an hour, the scilons left Moscone center to go to their exhibit. An epic battle of sidewalk space and a lane of the street started to take place. Loud chants, both crowds gettting excited thinking that each honk was for their own side. There was a time machine.

Shouting really loud all the time and not doing it right will make you horse. By the sidewalk battle, most that were assigned to block us or go against us were supposed to shout louder then us, but couldn't anymore and had gotten horse. We eventually wore them down. There members kept leaving in more and more frustraition and dwindled until they matched ours and then even less.

More and more sclons went inside for their circle jerking. They gave up more and more sidewalk space until anonymous had fought it's way to their front gate. Took hours. The time machine was destroyed. The scilons snuck out the back/loading zone side after they were done inside instead of coming out the front to deal with us.

Some anons decided to go to the Org and raid for a bit around 4-5ish and raid. Some did a night rave raid after the dinner. Meaning that the scilons got fucked with for the entire day.

And it indeed was a good day to dine in hell. Which is what we did afterwards. Sorry about throwing food at people. At least you wouldn't hit in the head with the dildo.

We were constaly being called biggots, racist, whores, and even even "vermin" by scientologists. Pshycs loved us. We pissed off alot of scilons today. It was a good day.
  16. TinyDancer Member

17. This is only the FIRST DAY, it isn't done until the 21st.

*sigh*
  18. squid Member

19. TinyDancer Member

20. avbb Member

Re: POST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

1236060693943.jpg
  21. Re: POST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

22. Bob Loblaw Member

[Previously posted on the PDX Anon forums]

23. TinyDancer Member

24. Anonymous Member

25. Anonymous Member

lol @ snipe hunt
  26. Olrik Member

Fixed. Just to be sure it's printed, somewhere...

Also: WHAT A RAID DAMNIT !!! Congrats to you all !!!... and waiting for moar !
  27. Bob Loblaw Member

Very cool! That noted, I kindly recommend one change: that it be made eminently clear that the screenshots you've got on that page come from CCHR/CoS materials.
  28. Davey's Cat Member

I know it's been said before, but "I'm with Cult" = EPIC Win. Superb.
  29. mrfyde Member

My fav. story is the lady that showed up and asked where scientology was handing out their signs. LOL

And thank you to all that edited their videos into 60 second clips longer videos are also good. there was a lot going on. :)
  30. squid Member

whoever said that on page 1? you are a fucking faggot. DIAF.

ok so rawrz pretty much summed it up but hey how about a second POV? pic is not me, but hey everyone was doing it!!!
    cumonscifags.jpg
    ok so shit changed at the last minute... i mean last HOURS before d-day. they changed up their route. whatever.

i woke up with the FEVER. oh yeah fucking good times man! this is not "going to work at 8"--- it is early as shit! but hell yeah i'll just chug a redbull or something! puke!

super amped, ready to ROCK! arrive @ ferry building @ 9am-ish. twitter feed wasn't wrong, 60:1 good estimate. i dont care tho, these fags are just gonna stretch their legs till 10 anyway.

so i start looking for a place to piss and i am unmasked and meet up with a bunch of dudes also looking for bathroom. follow them until i see the back of their shirt--- CCHR OH SH--

anyways ditched them, pissed my brains out in proper bathroom and staged in front of market. i played dumb, asked the cop what this was all about (they had a lot of cops) and he says without a beat--- "SCIENTOLOGY". SF RUNS THIS! he knew exacly what it was. i felt so teary-eyed for second. you sf hardcore... you fucking run this! omg.

ok so the march starts and whoa i am in front of 2-300 (TOPS) scifags. only weapon at my disposal is a borrowed sign that says "CULT -->" so i make sure i am everywhere in every scifag photo op with that shit showing. make sure all the cars on market see it --> @ them! maybe it is pride, but i think walking in front of a huge parade with a "CULT" sign pointing backward is pretty fuckin rad. I AM THE INVALIDATOR!

scilons are chanting some wacky shit. all anons are confused at what they are trying to say. did we ever figure it out? no. in front of the march was like 8-10 anons. **** filiming, Jesus jesus'ing, and some new folk just turb'in. i walk to the back to try and find the others.

anons in back are confused. they are walking next to the scilons and it's weird and awkward. return to front where the action is.

Tried to appeal to the scilon teenage kids obviously drug there by their moms. no go. they run away. and i am being fucking NICE.

................moscone. met a time-traveler. he brought good music. blur. tipped a guy who didnt even bring me a drink. talked to a lot of curious psychs and said MAN UP FAGGOT! and they give you the "aww shucks. what is this i dont even." fucking all failures. they have zero balls.

in front of their lame exhibit, which ONLY SCIFAGS went into-- unless we had a spy go in. who cares. shit was so cash. this horrible cunt tried to walk around our camp filming us and trying to get unmasked shots. fuck you bitch i hope you die of diaper rash. (this is not me in pic)
    cuntspy.jpg

met an ex-sci in a bar. you know how when you hear a pretty good ex-sci story? yeah kinda like that.cool but still.. cult.

4pm: wandering around base camp saying WUT NOW? the scilons were all circle jerking after from 1-4pm in their garage. not gonna march. you guys LOST HAHAHAHAHA AND YES I DID BORE HOLES INTO YOUR EYES THROUGH THE GLASS WINDOWS!

5ish: "afterparty mang" ..k.

THEN it got mindfuckingblowing after that. but that isn't relevant to this post-raid thread. thanks to all!

EDIT:
    Agreed. Best. Sign. There.

EDIT2: If you got a free tasty water from me, do not thank me thank the awesome Uncramming Occifer. I tried to pay and she REFUSED!
  31. anonsoldier Member

Nothing upsets me more than the simple fact that I can not be there for this. EPICNESS. I'd give my left nut, and a couple of my friends left nuts (in fact, lets just give their left nuts) to be there with you guys.

Keep it up, etheta the shit out of them.
  32. TinyDancer Member

Good thinking, BLoB. I've made that change and improved the layout slightly.

indd file for Psych flyer here: Cos v Psychiatry.indd

pdf here: Cos v Psychiatry.pdf
  33. Anonymous Member

"three! word! chant!"

oh good xenu, I lol'd
  34. Anonymous Member

Fix'd. Entheta's a noun. Lrn 2 Hubbard gibberish!
  35. Ann O Nymous Member

Unfortunaly this misconception is not limited to scientology.
  36. BigBeard Member

You just don't understand...with $cilons you have to count the BT's too, then you get 2,000. Or there abouts anyway.

Hope they weren't exceeding the "Max Occupancy" limit for the room they jammed into for un-enterbulating exercises. ;^))

BigBeard
  37. pooks Member

This is the best report I evah read. Thanks, I completely enjoyed it and it made me wish I was there with you guise. I luv you guise.
  38. Anonypeg Member

Judging from watching one of the videos, are you talking about

"Hey Hey APA,
    How many kids did you drug today?"

A counter-chant for this would be fun to watch.
  39. Ramona Member

40. Daisy Member