Customize

POST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Hombre, May 16, 2009.

1. Re: WEST COAST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

How many scilons total? looks like 3 roomfulls at Motel 6 to me or 90 people? They better start shooping in more to get to 2,000. They could shave 1 eyebrow and make that look like another person
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: WEST COAST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

If this protest is going to last several days, any anons interested in reading this speech out, through a megaphone, in front of the CCHR protesters?

In 1950 L Ron Hubbard, an author of short Science Fiction stories published a controversial book entitled, "Dianetics: the Modern Science of Mental Health". The ideas he presented in this book were unscientific, untested, unproven, irrational and often bizarre, yet Hubbard claimed that by reading this book everyone on the planet would be able to clear their minds of all their psychological problems such as fear, anxiety and depression. Hubbard published the book intending it to be an adjunct to psychiatry. At this point, Hubbard respected Psychiatry and had sought psychiatric help himself several times earlier on in his life and had actually used psychotropic drugs on several occasions. However, not unsurprisingly, Dianetics was rejected completely by the Psychiatric and Medical community and Hubbard took this rejection deeply personally and became intensely bitter and paranoid towards Psychiatry (and several other branches of the Medicine). So, in 1969, he set up the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) to expose what he considered to be the evils of psychiatry. The ideas expressed by the CCHR are so extreme, bizarre, irrational, illogical and ridiculous that it is impossible to take them (or Dianetics) seriously or reasonable in any way. In fact they are completely and utterly absurd, mindless, senseless and absolute nonsense. For example, Hubbard (and the Church of Scientology) blames Psychiatry on the rise of Hitler and Stalin, on World War 2, on the Holocaust, on the attack on the Twin Towers of the World Trade Centre on 9/11, on the Virginia Tech shootings, on the war in Kosova and numerous other international tragedies.
  3. thinkerbell Member

"Im With Cult Guy" was indeed awesome. However, the dude ballsey enough to go with no mask in the jesus outfit made my EFFING DAY!!!!![IMG]

Couldnt say so at the protest, because i was leaving the conference, but THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! (i dont want the scilons to find me and bomb my house or my colleagues)

I've been following you all for ages on line and you inspired me join the legions.

APA has another big conference in new york in oct. wouldnt surpriseme if these clows show up there too.[IMG]
  4. Relyt Member

mr-clean.jpg
  5. Re: WEST COAST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

This ^^^^^^^^, well said. "Hell has no fury like a woman or a wannabe Freud scorned." eh, Ron?
  6. fisherman Member

Brilliant!! You people are BRILLIANT!!

I love the "I'm With Cult" sign -- funny as heck!! Long sign and dance routine are 'epic win'!! Zulas, I followed your 'twitter' all day -- WAY TO GO! And to everybody else out there, CONGRATULATIONS!!

IMHO, also gotta give the Scio's some credit -- you can flame me -- but whether they were ordered or really believe -- they put their space boots on the pavement -- in the face of EPIC recent failures. In a free democracy -- I have to pay some respect to that.

BUT, the LEADER...Mr. 'My-Calf-Itches'... is DESPICABLE for his absence!

Did Ghandi 'or Martin Luther King 'stand in the back'? Opposition to 'the psyches' is the 'raison d' etre' of Scientology and Mr. Miscavige doesn't show up to lead the troops? Disgusting, Mr. Miscavige... really disgusting!

ANONYMOUS ROCKS!! Great job people! Really GREAT!

fisherman
  7. Ramona Member

We have pictures of Patty.

Here are 69 still photos! In "slideshow" format.

It was a good day. Very hot. They had 300 or 400 Scilons crammed into the upstairs of their rented building -- with no air conditioning (that's how it is in SF). Windows closed to drown out our sound. We could see the Scilons fanning themselves with their brochures & stuff.
  8. Anonymous Member

On behalf of those SF and Socal Anons who aren't able yet to speak for themselves, but will be when they get to this thread - You're welcome. Glad to support the good guys.
  9. Ramona Member

No celebritards i sight.

We talked to a lot of Psychs. Most of them had very little idea about the Scilons. We impressed upon them the need to get informed and do something. On Psych woman in particular was very, very, very interested; I think she will possibly make some noises about the Scilons in Psych-land.

That was just at the beginning. I think there were maybe 50-60 later on.

10. Ogsonofgroo Member

That is fan-frikken-tastic!
    Love the dancing anons! Love birds! Big sign is big and full of winz!

Some pretty unhealthy/unhappy looking scilons there, awwwwwwwww.

Thanks Ramona!
    <3

<3

:D
  11. Anonymous Member

Seeing the photo's - was anyone else left wondering how to help the young'uns to start thinking critically about their beliefs/situation, when there are these opportunities for at least some minimal interaction.
  12. Re: WEST COAST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

Wat's with the goddamm pigeons? (the Goddamm Pacman I can understand... but...)
  13. Ramona Member

I gave one young man one of my flyers, and to my surprise, he read it right there for a few minutes; then folded it up and put it in his pocket.

This flyer:

2e66iqo.jpg.png

14. Ramona Member

There were some Police Pigeons; then there was one perched overhead, spying on us for the Scilons.

15. Anonymous Member

16. Ann O Nymous Member

Outstanding example guise!
  17. Ramona Member

Very glad to have you join us!!!

18. thinkerbell Member

why thank you. So, is there any pre-fab pro-'Nonymous, anti-scilon lit available on this site.... I have an idea.....
  19. anonsparrow Member

"I'm with Cult" sign is brilliant. Awesome job people... popcorn popping...
  20. Anonymous Member

He looks like a key scilon from Tustin, CA, more so on the slide show.
  21. Ramona Member

22. thinkerbell Member

You see my new friends...I can get your lit INSIDE the conference center...left strategically around the little coffee stands, wifi hotspots, and places where the newly minted shrinks gather......
  23. thinkerbell Member

If somebody with some graphic talent wants to upload something inspiring, yet not too over the top (remember you're preaching to the converted) recruiting wise- I'll download, print and distribute
  24. TinyDancer Member

We have a stack of flyers on different subjects, and articles also. If you provide some parameters, we can give more specific help. Eg. a sign, a flyer, an article, on a particular kind of subject, or just general?
  25. Ramona Member

26. Re: WEST COAST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

Excellent news.
  27. puck35 Member

His eyes are dark and soulless.
  28. Ann O Nymous Member

Outstanding result guise.

And this thread needs moar catz!
  29. Ramona Member

[IMG]

30. Anonymous Member

Random thoughts :

It should include humour - to disdemonize us.

It should include us truthefully saying what the scilons believe (like Ramona's exaple) - we're not telling lies about them

It should include a single, prominent, ideal link - i'd strongly suggest ESK? (other links in fineprint)
  31. the anti Member

please tell me you guys got some of the shirts they were handing out
  32. thinkerbell Member

Flyer wise, Preferably One Page.... Trying to work on Ramonas article, but even Pardon the expression, 'shrinking" the font, its still running 3 pages.

These folks are busy, suffering from sensory overload, and have short attentions spans...
  33. thinkerbell Member

Amen, on the humor, too, but make sure they know youre on their side
  34. LocalSP Member

I miss San Fran so much. I wish I was there with you guys. Have a blast and keep up the good work.
  35. qwertyuiop1 Member

Its still processing as of 8:31 PM but should be ready soon

Starring John Allender!!!!!!!!!!!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFhSvEHGJDw[/ame]
  36. Anonymous Member

Okay, let us work on it for a little bit. ;)
  37. thinkerbell Member

If Ramona could edit waaayyyyyy down to bullet points? One large prominent link,
    I've cut and pasted the headless dude w/ laurels and the 3 fawkes faced people w/ protest signs "were anonymous, you can be too" that could work nicely.

I know some very inteligent, experienced othewise reasonable shrinks, who are affraid of C&D letters, threats and lawsuits from these people. We have to stop them.
  38. anonsparrow Member

Hurry up dick. I'll end you.
  39. exOT8Michael Member

The CCHR protest by Scilons against Hubbard's arch enemies "psychs" is a pet project dear to DM's heart.

I am guessing they were video'ing their actions?

When DM sees Anonymous ruining his nasty yap yap CCHR mob and signs that are anti Scilon he will go ballistic. He cannot stand interference or counter-strategies to his Napoleonic ego.

Great job SFO and visiting anons. Awesomeness.

And was there caek??
  40. Anonymous Member

Maybe a few quotes from David Miscavige "leader" of Scientology

- David Miscavige, Leader of Scientology