Customize

POST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Hombre, May 16, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: May 16th 2009 Tommy & Anonymous counter-protests the Scientologists protesting Ps

Good enturbulating. :D
  2. exOT8Michael Member

Re: May 16th 2009 Tommy & Anonymous counter-protests the Scientologists protesting Ps

Wow, Tommy that was some serious OT enturbulation. :)
    I bet the Scilons were not expecting that, LOL.
    It must be a shock for them to realize that only a few people believe LRH and his fanatical rants about psychs.
    Great protest, Anonymous!
  3. avbb Member

Re: POST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

Holy Shit! TommyGormanTommyGorman wins the bullbaiter of the year award. I think you broke those guys. Good stuff!
  4. JohnnyRUClear Member

The underlined phrase means the opposite of what you intended.

The string of adjectives denouncing the CCHR's ideas, while accurate, is overkill and communicates desperation; that's the wrong signal to send. Shorten it to 3 or fewer adjectives for better results.

The bolded part is worded incorrectly; the proper construction is to say that the $cilons blame _____ on psychiatry, not that they blame psychiatry on _____. The word "on" could be replaced by the word "for" in all instances in the bold and that would also fix it.

Betting on craps: you almost did it rong.

Wow, that guy is dedicated to his lies. He must have worked pretty hard to get that many misleading photos in such a short time.
  5. Soda Member

I did do it wrong cause i never got to hit him D:
  6. Anonymous Member

The parents are not our concern. We want to know whether CCHR is being ethical here. That's all.
  7. squid Member

i found this blog with good pics. nice! have we ever printed this shit out? rofl./
    San Francisco Citizen Blog Archive 470 Scientologists + Psych Convention + Anonymous + SFPD = Fun in the Sun
    scilongcchrchants.jpg

and this one.. we've been talking about outrage from CCHR pimping teenage suicides and such. but now? Now it's personal. You do NOT have the words "destroying creativity" anywhere NEAR motherfucking Phil Hartman and Kurt Cobain's images. Stevie Nicks? Well...
    San Francisco Citizen Blog Archive “Psychiatry: An Industry of Death” at the Scientology Clubhouse, 839 Howard
  8. another123 Member

It's not hard. It's called selective cropping.

0leftbanner.jpg

0rightbanner.jpg
  9. Suzette Member

Wait, they planned that shit out? Somebody actually wrote those chants in advance? Three word chant was better--Anon has the real creative genius!
  10. Anonymous Member

Hey Hey APA,
    L. Ron Hubbard's son was gay!

To the ex-scientologists - was this common knowledge to you when you were in? If it wasn't, it wouldn't be a bad counter chant for when a CCHR protest happens again.
  11. the anti Member

Phil Hartman: killed by his wife that was a drug addict, then killed herself. was not on psych drugs
    Kurt Cobain: had trouble adjusting to fame because his felt people didn't understand he was really about. he couldn't take it anymore. not on psych drugs
    Stevie Nicks: she's still alive, and from the 60's and 70's everyone was doped out then, even hubbard.

its amazing how they say we twist things, but scientology out right lies. i have heard 4 different verisons of what operation snow white was about all from scientologist. all of them out right lies
  12. chrisanon Member

First, I've searched this thread and missed the part where there was definitive confirmation of which parents/child are involved. Is it confirmed?

If it's these particular parents, I am a little concerned. I recognize that the issue is Scn's unethical use of the daughter's picture, but their rumored (mal)treatment of their daughter will muddy the Scn ethics issue.

The public will focus where they want, and I doubt the focus will stay on a dry, unsexy ethical issue when the "ZOMG there's molestation and they didn't accept their daughter's sexual orientation!!!" issue is, in this age of talkshows, juicier and more relatable.
  13. TinyDancer Member

No there hasn't been confirmation and we can't expect the relevant Upset Parent to disclose to us.
  14. chrisanon Member

Oh, I don't. I just don't understand why there's so much focus on this one teen-ager.
  15. the anti Member

because i decided to look into it a bit, because i figure scilons might be exploiting her with what might be false info or not have it all
  16. chrisanon Member

Oh, okay. Thank you. I was confused.
  17. Anonymous Member

Clinical Skills. By John D. Firth
  18. dodad41 Member

:eek:turtleturtleturtle
  19. rawrz Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-gsyPeNshc] Anons Protest the Protesters - Part Two - The March[/ame]

I did Part Two the March first because I think it was more important to get out first. I used video from three different video fags in the protest and I hope others can get a better idea at what happened and how to protest a pack of protesting scilons again. Suggestions have already happenend in this thread on how to deal with the scilons. Also, John Allender is a douche bag.
  20. LoyalOffizier Member

Haha, awesome video rawrz!
  21. Re: POST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

<3 <3 <3 <3
  22. anonymous1312 Member

Yeah, that's what pisses me off so much about CCHR, that they bleat on so much "the psych drugs made them do it" that it detracts from the far more real issues behind such tragic events.
  23. AceOfSpades Member

Re: Assault - Nashville: Part 2

I don't recognize him...at all.

What were they doing at a Psychology convention anyway?
  24. juche Member

Being the authorities on the mind, duh.
  25. LoyalOffizier Member

They had 300-400 scilons show up for a march in protest of the convention. We had about 60 anons show up to counter-protest. If you haven't heard about this raid, you should totally check it out. Here's my overview video of the day but there're others on YouTube now:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3g_2NLP2eg&feature=channel]YouTube - Scientology march and ANONYMOUS counter-protest! 5/16/09[/ame]
  26. HellRazor Member

Thread is here about the 2009 American Psychiatric Association meeting in San Francisco and the Anon counter-raid against the CCHR:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/284-usa-west-coast/post-raid-psych-convention-sf-may-16-21-a-45773/
  27. Optimisticate Member

Very dedicated and gullible. Young photographer (there's a myspace page out there with photo, anyone remember seeing him?) too. Fairly good work and just made the cover of some magazine. Anyway, the panoramic pic is only available in size teeny tiny and I have crap for graphics software, so I haven't sat to count the pixels that I think are heads.

Scilon photog is scilon photog though. Get pictures that paints the group in its best light, even if you have to line people up on the street only 2 maybe 3 deep to get the panorama. Best laid plans and all that...
  28. rawrz Member

29. Zulas Member

we need moar dancing videos, i know they're out there
  30. anonbeliever Member

Epic protest was epic like none before it. There was dancing, fun, blowing out of my voice, and much raep (sooooo much raaaeeep). I'd add more but I think it's all been said.
    Great job, you glorious bastards!
  31. RightOn Member

Hey Tommy nice job. The king of bullbaiting!
    That was some serious shit!
    You were like a machine gun.
  32. skollie Member

Amazing videos Tommy. The guy in the blue shirt was really really creepy looking.

they're all good! I loved yours rawrz
  33. Suzette Member

Excellent video, and whenever I see Mr. I-brow sneaking up and trying to look inconspicuous I think he's going to offer the kid Anons candy and I want to kick him in the nuts. Whoever he is, I hope they keep him away from the young Clams also.
  34. puck35 Member

smarmyscilon.jpg

Come here, little boy...
  35. Zulas Member

ahhhh! run away!!
  36. Re: POST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

I need an adult. :(
  37. terryeo2 Member

38. Herro Member

I'm guessing you never saw the protests from February and March of 08 then? :)

Please tell me you're kidding.
  39. puck35 Member

He also sounds like a sick fuck creep, in the video from which I took this grab.