Customize

Post Raid Oct Global 2010

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by xenubarb, Oct 24, 2010.

1. xenubarb Member

Post Raid Oct Global 2010

Great turnout, guys. Especially you newfags who were all ZOMG RAID YARRR! and didn't show.

I got there early, around 10:30. The shields were already raised, and very neatly lined up. They had time to do it, I guess. Spotted Obamanon, joined him outside the org. The cult parking lot was full. Zak arrived, and later Tofuman.

Zak had a seriously disturbing Hubbard mask. Seriously disturbing.

Global005.jpg

We discussed hand-held lasers. Zak, here's the link. We want the Arctic Spyder III.
    Red, Blue, Green Laser Pointer and Torch Flashlight - Wicked Lasers

Saw a number of cultists bringing children into the org. That's unpleasant. Noticed the Scilons making the effort to navigate past the panels to use the trash can that is attached to the bus stop, so Zak enhanced their basura-hucking experience.

Global013.jpg

The driz started coming down just enough to dampen the road and my noise machine. Put it away, got out the backup unit I'd charged previously, and...nothin.
    Noise box no play. Must poke it with sticks today. Zak had the foresight to bring an umbrella, so our bags of stuff stayed dry at least.

There was a lot of foot traffic, some kind of charity scavenger hunt too.

The cult parking lot emptied out around noon, leaving it mostly vacant by the time we broke up, which was a little after 1:00. My evaluation, moist but not delicious. I know where Ano was. Where were the rest of you? Did you think a little drizzle would stop us?

Global014.jpg

Them what raided got spiffy Sparrow shirts as pictured above.
  2. subgenius Member

Re: Post Raid Oct Global 2010

thispleasesgaga.jpg
  3. Bipolart Member

Nice shirts! Are they for sale? I'll take one!

Anonymous are not sugar cubes - they fear no rain, snow, hail, or strong winds.

Good job, guys.
  4. ObamAnon Member

Requesting "San Diego" be put in the header of this thread.

Scilons in the Org do go out of their way to use the city-provided trash basket at the bus stop rather than their own dumpster. Zak theorizes they may not have plastic liners for their own baskets, so they use the city's. I wonder if they had to save money by reducing the frequency of their own service, so they use the city's so as to not fill up their own receptacle too fast...

Also, of note, no cops showed up. They always come in the early afternoon, as they are required to show when someone calls them. I bet they were very busy yesterday, as SoCal knows well, even a few sprinkles of rain will cause a multitude of car accidents all over the city...

Sparrow shirts were most appreciated! Thanks OC!

Also, their shields were up when we arrived, so they knew again that we were coming. So... HI OSA!
  5. moarxenu Member

6. xenubarb Member

Video's live. Yes, it does rain in San Diego, but this wasn't quite rain. More like snivel.

7. i'mglib Member

Love you guys, mwah. Great video, yucky weather.
  8. Anonymous Member

Most excellent use of a blubbard mask.
  9. Bipolart Member

I lol'd at the face in the trash.

I love Thriller.
  10. Re: Post Raid Oct Global 2010

Hubtard mask is win :D