Customize

Post Game: Quebec City Ideal Org Opening - 30 janvier 2010

Discussion in 'Canada' started by mnql1, Jan 30, 2010.

1. mnql1 Member

re: Post Game: Quebec City Ideal Org Opening - 30 janvier 2010

<redundant post removed>
  2. Mitsu Too Member

Yup my bad, dude not her husband. Still looks like her though. Is that the Haitian ambassador? We know the GG is Haitian so would be logical for her to be invited of they tied the Haitian relief efforts in with their opening. I do hope it's not her but you Quebecanons are best placed to find out if it was her or not. Go to it boyz and gals. You are doin it rite.

PS is it me or was the amount of propane cannisters they had on that site a serious safety hazard??? Could have sent ole slappy into orbit if they're not careful.
  3. Anonymous Member

Franck_poster.jpg
  4. grumpus Member

Wow...Davey HAS aged a lot lately. Stress getting to you, Mr. Miscavige?
  5. re: Post Game: Quebec City Ideal Org Opening - 30 janvier 2010

Slappy looks like shit in that pic. Either he needs to RPF his makeup artist, or the booze is hitting harder than we thought.
  6. Major Boyle Member

Oh noes! It's Xenu's Soul Collector.
  7. Sponge Member

Every protest should have a mini-miscavige. Some flashing red OT Sooperfailpowerz LED eyes would be cool.

quebecanonsdm31012010.jpg
  8. Anonymous Member

Fronk@2:40 1st vid.
    Wow! He gets around.

So who's doing Fronk's job in LA when he's away?
  9. theLastAnon Member

Thanks! :)

Enjoyed the vids. You might see some clips from them again somewhere else...

EDIT: Since they shipped Frank/Franc/Fronc/wtf? up from LA, I wonder if we can get more eyes on pics and vids and see others that were imported for the grand opening. Not that it matters really. Just curious.
  10. MeganonOT8 Member

^^^ THIS, Perfect pic.
  11. Major Boyle Member

I'm not sure how well LEDs would show up on a video camera during daylight. If you used IR lasers, they'd totally fuck the image. Then again, that might be lulzy. I'll have to try some experiments.
  12. DeathHamster Member

Careful. IR lasers are worse for the eyes than visible ones. (No reflex to blink or look away.) Make sure that the level is safe to point at people.
    Sam's Laser FAQ - Diode Lasers
  13. peterstorm Member

On the bottom left corner, the police is telling the bullbaiters to GTFO. The tall dude is seem later talking to a lady in a fur coat. His boss?
  14. Anonymous Member

Under the makeup, his face must be going downhill faster than Jeff Conaway's.
  15. ZERO 0 Member

So wait, that Franck Paolo is supposed to be good stuff?
    I think his communication skills were lacking... Couldn't handle people only answering him with the same thing over and over.
    Is that really the best Scientology has to send our way? I feel underwhelmed.
  16. Anonymous Member

no, i thought some independence-minded quebecois might prefer the french anthem to that of their opressive anglophone compatriots. but someone pointed out that a guy from quebec wrote the words to o canada (to the tune of the british national anthem of course)
  17. MeganonOT8 Member

lulz were had to the 100powah!
  18. Anonymous Member

I wouldn't look well either if I had to walk around with a frozen ball sac. WTF having an opening in the dead of winter?? Miscavige must hate Canadians.
  19. puck35 Member

O Canada is most certainly not set to the tune of the British national anthem. The music was written by Calixa Lavallée.

O Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In any case, as already stated in this thread, the unofficial "national" anthem of Québec is "Gens du pays" by Gilles Vigneault. A version of it is occasionally sung in place of "Happy birthday."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gens_du_pays
  20. Smurf Member

Andy is at the HGB. I saw him yesterday.
  21. Major Boyle Member

Anonymous should issue a bull baiting challenge. If Paolo is the best they've got, they're screwed,
  22. Anonymous Member

Just for info's sake, that is absolutely NOT Canadian GG Michaelle Jean and her husband; this is them:

[IMG]
  23. Smurf Member

Sorry. I don't recognize him. That's not Ryan Boswell, PAC Security Chief or James Richardson, CCI Chief. And it's definitely not Andy Knapp.
  24. re: Post Game: Quebec City Ideal Org Opening - 30 janvier 2010

Wonderful! You guys are on top of it.

"Read the books. Read the books. Then you'll know what you're talking about."

I skipped ahead to the last page to find out what happens. Turns out it's a con, people get brainwashed, and nobody lives happily ever after.
  25. Smurf Member

Is this a real photo? It looks shooped. Doesn't look odd for the dwarf. His hairline has receded and he looks like he's freezing his balls off... which he probably was if he came to Quebec directly from California.
  26. DeathHamster Member

He's probably on like Davey's Secret Service COB-protection detail that travels with him and takes charge of the security where ever they go.

I'm sure that Davey slept well knowing Paolo was on the job, even though Davey couldn't bring his guns into Canada.
  27. peterstorm Member

I think Ms M. Jean is far too occupied with the Haiti situation to bother giving support to gangsters.
  28. Anonymous Member

Me too! I swear I thought he was just some random downstat shrimp! I know I screwed up the argument and could have handled it way better.

For instance, I'll definitely note down what incriminating/revealing quote comes from which book on which exact page for the next time. And I won't get dragged into the whole "you haven't read the book, oh noes" routine, since it's totally irrelevant. it's not about what their teachings are, it's about their crimes and abuses.

And yet it still seems we destroyed him. Check out video 1, at 5:35 - for a moment there he's disturbed, confused and scared. Usually, it's been scilon handlers isolating, surrounding and bullbaiting or fairgaming critics. But just look what happened there! It's the two poor souls who are isolated, completely surrounded and relentlessly enturbulated. He ran off to get backup (guy in black coat) in order to feel more comfortable.

And finally in video 2, around 1:30, he's completely loosing his marbles.

Sweet Jesus...

My first time being bullbaited.

It's the $cilon Chief of Security.

And we destroyed him.

WTF just happened?
  29. re: Post Game: Quebec City Ideal Org Opening - 30 janvier 2010

Maybe the cold was getting to him.

Seriously though, you guys were great. What a waste of money that org is.
  30. Smurf Member

Think it may had more to do that French is Franck's native tongue.
  31. N. Ron Rubber Member

No bullbaiter spoke to us in French. As a matter of fact, lots of passerby complaints scientologists were only speaking English.

Yet another proof most of the (few present) scientologists were from outside Quebec City.
  32. Anonymous Member

The Frank guy definitely spoke in french to me.

After trolling the other tool for a while at the beginning of the raid (bit before the videos posted itt) frank arrived and started his shit on me, you know, usual osa crap.

At some point he went back to the crowd, and a few minutes later some crazy woman came to me and removed my mask (that was the second time in 20min, tho the first time it was an old man). I think the other tool had time to take a picture with his blackberry but whatever. Frank said very close to my face: we have your picture now, with a stupid smile on his face.

very cool raid and we could not have done this without the mtl anons. Who knew Project Fusion would one day be a success.
  33. Anonymous Member

He fiddled with that blackberry the entire time. Was he getting orders through it, or just trying to look busy?
  34. i'mglib Member

Yeah, Franck LOVES to talk on the phone. We'll have to ask him about his trip when we see him at the Megaraid in Los Angeles.

Also, THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST WINS OF THE YEAR. YES I AM SHOUTING.

Did someone really bring a cutout Davey to the raid? Priceless.

[IMG]
  35. Anonymous Member

Anyone remember the 3 bikers at the end of the raid? I thought they were some Hells Angels or something for a moment, but after looking at their coats more closely they had "Bikers for Christ" patches all over. Well I was told that Anonymous can count on their support. Not sure what it means exactly tho.
  36. Anonymous Member

we're just getting started. February/Mars should be epic as well.
  37. N. Ron Rubber Member

The speech by David Miscavige. He sounds drunk, tired or both.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-950pxz40lU"]YouTube- David Miscavige's speech Quebec City[/ame]
  38. Anonymous Member

First off, awesome job everyone in Quebec! Looks like Frenchfags don't wave white flags afterall! You guys ROCK.

Secondly, I wish you had cut the Zelda music out of the Franc part of the videos. You're all already talking through masks and over each other, so the music just serves to make it completely garbled and impossible to understand. Fail.

The eyes of the other handler in the black mask look MASSIVELY familiar to me too! It's someone from COS Los Angeles, definitely. I just can't place where I've seen those eyes. "Buddy", maybe?

Lastly, does anyone have that graphic of the Volunteer Minister and the poor Hatian Child?
  39. Anonymous Member

Haha, thank you! Yes, it's our lifesize DM replica. He has his own text bubble, too, so you can stick whatever quotes there - like &quot;I squirreled the tech&quot; or &quot;I beat my staff, LOL&quot;

This is what he looks like in full:
    100_0117.jpg

As you can see in comparison to the lovely femanon, he's authentic 1:1 scale :D
  40. Anonymous Member

&lt;cough cough&gt; There's more than just Frenchfags here you know. There's a reson why they're arguing with Franck the Frenchfag in English, LOL

Tomorrow I'll post an extra video, just the argument clip, with no music :)

Here's a quick small snapshot of the sign, for now. I'll scan it nicely for you tomorrow evening in high resolution.

100_0160.jpg