Customize

Police save Marc Headley from Gold Security Guards - DOX!!!!

Discussion in 'Marc Headley v. Church of Scientology Internationa' started by blownforgood, Feb 25, 2009.

1. A.Non Hubbard Member

2. Anonymous Member

Re: Police save Marc Headley from Gold Security Guards - DOX!!!!

Marc,

You are the best of the best of the OG.

Please, please please, get a second opinion from a professional graphic designer for the cover of your book.

From what I've read your work is important. Your cover doesn't look like just another cheap action pulp fiction, but an intentionally clumsy one: a parody of a cheap action thriller.

Find a graphic designer you can trust with your idea for the cover. If you can't maybe I can.
  3. Anonymous Member

/drooling over those dox
  4. AngryGayPope1 Member

Love the cover

Just remove the texture on the red letters and take photos that more accurately reflect what happened.
  5. 33755 Member

Marc Headley was run off the road in the rain by Danny Dunigan driving a black SUV. After the accident his motorcycle clutch was messed up and only then was he only able to go 5 miles an hour.

Read here the originally posted story in full.

The cover photo is PERFECT just the way it is.
  6. anonbeliever Member

I just read the story of your escape.

o_o

Every time I read these testimonials I confirm that what we are doing is truly right and good.
    Hearts, cake, win, awesomeness, and unending admiration to you, sir.
  7. anonym0us Member

OMG I lolled so hard @ line 34 of the police report:
    "I drove to the area the [////] vehicle was last scene (sic) and..."
  8. DawnOlsen Member

Hey Glosslip posted a teaser story for some articles I will be doing on Marc's lawsuit, including the dox he mentioned.

It's up now in case spreading of the word is of interest to anyone. For me personally, this is pretty damaging stuff considering it corroborates everything Marc said went on when he left. Those jokers at Hemet are fucking certifiable.

GlossLip Blown For Good: The Man Poised To Bring Down The Church Of Scientology
  9. rummychick99 Member

cheesy or not..I like the cover. The guy in the SUV may file a lawsuit, though
  10. Anonymous Member

This is the best thing I've seen here so far. WTG.
    I'd like to take this chance to say to you OSA lurkers, that I'm really sorry for what you have to report - a shitstorm in making. But please OSA, don't give up, keep doing your work - without you this fight would be so much harder. We appreciate your footbulets, we really do.
  11. subgenius Member

Re: Love the cover

The truth is sensational enough.... but whatever sells is the ticket....hope its a best seller...
  12. Re: Love the cover

You should have been so lucky. This will be far worse.

Goodbye, David Miscavige.

P.S. The cover works. I love it.
  13. Ogsonofgroo Member

^^THIS^^
    Sums up my feeling well!

All the best with the book Marc, count me in as waiting for a copy or three!
  14. Lorelei Member

Put me down for a copy or two. :)
  15. DeathHamster Member

"XXXXXX explained that he was concerned for Headley because he left Golden Era on a motorcycle."

Motorcycles aren't that dangerous. Lie, liar, outpoint, lie! :rolleyes:
  16. RavenEyes Member

Marc, you TOTALLY have to do a book signing in KC's Power & Light District!! The media would pick this up, and it would be a great way to mark the anniversary of your last interview. I know of a former bank that offers conference rooms for rent to the general public - they have LOTS of empty space. (I hear they call themselves an Ideal Org.) ;)
  17. conatus Member

18. The Blue Jay Member

jesus...
  19. pajamawarrior Member

I cannot wait for book! Count me in for at least few copies (many readers in the fam).

I'm glad you're out safe & sound Marc!

and good luck w/ your lawsuit!
  20. Django Member

Seriously, Marc: You should talk to someone about movie rights. The story is massively compelling. There's a climactic motorcycle chase, ferchrissakes...they love that stuff.

Getting a script made in Hollywood is never easy, and the politics revolving around this story would increase that difficulty a hundredfold. Still, a Hollywood (or more likely Indiewood) flick based on this...wow!

And because the likes of Travolta and Cruise would be getting all PMS about it, there'd be a ton of free PR. Enturbulation...you bet.

Ribisi could play you! With Juliette Lewis as Murial! And Peter Dinklage as DM...
  21. Anonymous Member

Good Stuff...