Customize

Police raid Narconon Georgia, April 26, 2013

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by The Wrong Guy, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Random guy Member

Stuck a nerve, did I? Do you really think Miscavige will ever open Super Power, as long as it turns such a profit for him as it does? Now that Catton, Love and Henderson is helping strangling off the cash flow from the Narconon scam, fleecing public over Super Power will become increasingly important.

Suck on it, clambot.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

Lucas Catton has published a fascinating article on his blog today:

http://www.haveyoutoldall.com/narconon-proves-their-own-claims-fraudulent/

Narconon Proves Their Own Claims are Fraudulent

One of the multiple fraudulent activities of the Narconon program, and possibly the most deceptive, is the promotion of it’s so-called success rate.

I wrote about this success rate in my book and have spoken about it to various media outlets as well. However, despite statements and evidence provided by me and countless others, Narconon International President Clark Carr repeatedly claims that three out of four Narconon graduates remain stably drug-free.

Then, in an attempt to “prove” their success, Narconon International compiled a document called “40 Years of Evidence of Recovery”. I took some time to examine this document in more detail.

40-year-recovery-button.jpg

Much, much more at the link - timeline of "evidence" reports from 1972 - 2009 examined in fine detail!
    • Like Like x 10
  3. Anonymous Member

I think Scientology's new key stat must be Well Done Trolling Hours.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

ok, even if it does magically open, what on earth is it going to deliver? The Super Power Rundown? lol
    That's all DM has to do is hook people up to those silly contraptions, and he'll kill even more people.

Don't you wonder why your "church" (I mean the poor COS members victims) had to pay the city such an insane amount of fines for not being open?
    First COS members hand over millions of dollars for the building, then they hand over millions more for "fixing" things that were not correct in the buildding, then more of their money ends up going towards paying fines for not being open as promised.
    TEN YEARS is it now? Wake up and smell the entheta brother, you all have been had.TIMES TEN!
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

Then they fail because none of this trolling is well done.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Anonymous Member

It's not like their "Well-Done Auditing Hours" are actually well-done either so that's just par for the course for Scientology management by statistics.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. fishypants Moderator

Surely I'm not the only one looking forward to the Oiliness Table.

OilinessTable.JPG

PercepticsOilinessFriction.JPG
  8. RightOn Member

And don't forget the Supah Power Pain Room!

isn't that the same room they do all the money regging? no? well it should be
    • Like Like x 2
  9. eddieVroom Member

Didn't they already miss the deadline Ron said they had to clear the planet? I mean, they've already lost the game per precise and deliberate instruction directly from Source, but DM keeps 'em writing checks.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Quentinanon Member

If that thing takes off, I am going to invest in K-Y stock.

380040087590.jpg
  11. Quentinanon Member

Friction table? Like we don't know?

percepticsoilinessfriction-jpg.163432.jpg
  12. Anonymous Member

oilinesstable-jpg.163431.jpg

Noice selection of dildos and plugs. they glisten with oil. Do they vibrate? Now that would be supah!
  13. BigBeard Member

Anyone else noticing there seems to be a direct correlation between how desperate COB is getting and the amount of trolling & thread derail attempts? DM must be sliding pretty far down El Ron's "Tone Scale" lately if the level of troll/derail around here is any indicator. Must be a statistical formula around somewhere to track it...

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 10
  14. DeathHamster Member

What is the current status of Narconon Georgia?

At the time of the raid, they were the walking crawling dead, but still open, pending the outcome of their appeal.
  15. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 7
  16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 6
  17. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Clusterdux Member

This sound like just the thing Black Rob would want to bomb Facebook with....
    • Like Like x 2
  20. BlackRob Member

True that.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 7
  22. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  23. BigBeard Member

Holy crap!

Be time for a nice little nightcap if they get nailed on the insurance fraud, as I'm sure it will lead to further investigations of narCONons entire operation.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 4
  24. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 5

25. Sweet Baby Xenu: Great News, once the Narconon leg of the Scientology structure crumbles, the rest of L. Ron Hubbard's enormous scam of Scientology will collapse alongside.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. RightOn Member

A LOT more work needed for WISE
    I think this arm of the cult gets overlooked compared to their other front groups and gets forgotten about.
    • Like Like x 3
  27. RightOn Member

I posted this in the other Narconon Arrowhead OK thread yesterday.
    So since this is the NN Georgia thread, I will leave this here.
    It just goes to show you how some places get shut down immediately and Narconon? meh! Not so much
    oh look!
    Police raided and shut down an Alzheimer's clinic in Georgia after only a THREE MONTH investigation.
    "Agents executed a search warrant Tuesday morning to gather evidence at the center. Officials say the probe revealed allegations of physical abuse — such as staff members hitting patients and throwing water on them. Charges filed against the 21 employees include cruelty to people 65 or older, and involve accusations of abuse, neglect and financial exploitation."

HMMM ABUSE, NEGLECT AND FINANCIAL EXPLOITATION!... SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR!
    http://www.wsbtv.com/ap/ap/crime/dozens-of-charges-filed-in-alzheimers-center-case/nYbtk/

Today is July 4th.
    WHY ARE THEY STILL OPEN?
    • Like Like x 4
  28. Anonymous Member

I think you are right. Is there any easy way for the public to google a business and see that it is scientology connnected? I think the public should know if they are dealing with a Scientology based business. Are we tagging these businesses on Yelp? A cursory web search did not find a recent WISE directory published.
  29. RightOn Member

there are lists of WISE businesses somewhere. Don't forget, they are sneaky snakes and change the titles of businesses all the time

edited here is an old list with WISE listed with others
    http://www.lermanet.com/frontgroups.html

and this may be another helpful thread:
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/proof-of-wise-recruitment-to-scientology-orgs.65583/
    • Like Like x 1
  30. The Wrong Guy Member

This won't necessarily help in online searches, but anyone doing research into the cult's covert connections could look through this section of the forum:

CoS Front Groups
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/forums/cos-front-groups.5/
    • Like Like x 1
  31. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 2
  32. Aurora Member

Bump for licence appeal hearing on July 17th.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. rickybobby Member

FUCK. How do they DO this?????? HOW MUCH LONGER????????
  35. rickybobby Member

Is this hearing open to the public?
  36. Anonymous Member

Yes.

Also, previous hearing was scheduled at 9:30am and the link was checked at 11:30am. So assuming it was rescheduled may have been jumping the gun. It's possible that today's hearing happened, ended, and there is now another (new) hearing in the ongoing proceedings.

So we likely need to wait for GAfags who were planning on going to show up on the RFTTP thread and set things straight.
    • Like Like x 3
  37. Aurora Member

So they get to stay open for at least another month? That thought is disgusting.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1