Customize

Police raid Narconon Georgia, April 26, 2013

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by The Wrong Guy, Apr 26, 2013.

1. jensting Member

Better yet, buy Luke's book and find out!
    Luke (and David and Eric and all the others) must be so proud - the not-so-mighty OSA spam division is moving its "heavy" artillery into completely ineffective positions and firing at the show that closed some time ago.
    • Like Like x 8
  2. McLOVIN_1982 Member

^^^ Utter fail OSA.... LOL!
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Sonichu Moderator

THis is my new favorite picture ever!!
    • Like Like x 8
  4. Anonymous Member

I do. If Lucas was involved he needs to pay for his shit as well. Glad he is atoning by telling what was going on at NarCONon, but if he was participant he needs to face the music too.
    Anonymous
    This message by Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  5. You guys are morons. This is what I call reverse brainwashing. Just because Mr. Catton is exposing Narconon you think he should walk away free from his own actions. He used to RUN Narconon. How much crap did he do there? He needs to pay for what he did to others. Yes, whistle-blowing is the first step, but there is much more he needs to atone for.

Do you feel the same way about Miscavige? If he leaves Scientology would you then defend him? how about what HE did? Idiots.
    notHerro
    This message by notHerro has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  6. The Wrong Guy Member

Affidavit: Narconon Billed $3 Million in Insurance Fraud | The Underground Bunker

Jodie Fleischer at WSB-TV in Atlanta revealed today just how extensive authorities in Georgia believe the insurance fraud was at Scientology’s Atlanta drug rehab center.

State and county law enforcement officials raided Narconon Georgia on April 26 and hauled away a truckload of documents and computer equipment. As the coordinated local news team of WSB Radio, WSB-TV and the Atlanta Journal-Constitution has been reporting, state regulators yanked the facility’s license (pending appeal) and now are investigating Narconon for both insurance and credit card fraud.

In the affidavit for the search warrants that law enforcement officers were armed with, we can see just how extensive the false billing of doctors is suspected to be.

In the affidavit, Special Agent Kevin Kearney, with the state’s Department of Insurance, explains that Narconon was billing in the name of two physicians — Lisa Robbins and Casey Locarnini — each of whom deny that they ever gave Narconon permission to bill under their names.

But from the end of 2009 to the beginning of this year, Narconon Georgia billed Blue Cross $1,390,815 (Blue Cross paid $577,783.65), and billed United HealthCare $1,599,824 (UHC paid $570,600.61). That’s a total of $2,990,639 in billing.

Continued at
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/05/09/se...ug-rehab-billed-3-million-in-insurance-fraud/
    • Like Like x 10
  7. moarxenu Member

From the search warrant:
    "Narconon filed approximately 424 claims with BCBSGA [Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia] for treatment of approximately 15 members from 12/26/2009 - 01/02/2013 for a billing of approximately $1,390,815.00. BCBSGA paid Narconon approximately $577,783.65 on these claims.
    "Narconon filed 423 claims with UHC [United HealthCare] for treatment of approximately 33 members from 5/18/2009 - 1/11/2013 for a billing of approximately $1,599,824.26. UHC paid Narconon approximately $570,600.61 on these claims."
    • Like Like x 6
  8. OTeleventy Member

I dunno. I have one word that -- in this particular case -- sits okay with me. "Immunity." But who knows. Maybe CoolHand didn't personally grift any of these people. In GA, from what I understand, the fraud charge, as alleged here, cannot accrue to the entity, only to the individuals. I could be wrong tho.

Anyhoo. In this particular case (Catton), I'm all set. Kthxbai.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. OMG this shit is epic.

Previous to the quoted material:
    "Dr. Locarnini stated that he merely performed physicals on Narconon "students" prior to them starting the rehab treatment to make sure that they were in good physical condition to undergo a rehab treatment. He also stated that he had never set foot at any of Narconon's facilities nor did he ever bill any insurance companies for his services. He was paid directly by Narconon for his services."

Continues after the quoted material:

"The large majority of the claims sent to both companies list either Dr. Robins (even though she stated she quit working with them in 2008) or Dr. Locarnini as the servicing provider. Analysis of the submitted claims information shows Narconon billing for services such as "Room and Board" and "Partial Hospitalization" even though they are licensed as an outpatient facility. Claims to both of these companies were filed electronically and by using hard copies. Medical Records obtained from both companies show treatment paperwork signed by either an RN or an LPN, but the signatures were illegible.

The items requested to be seized are evidence of the crime of Insurance Fraud. The evidence will support that insurance fraud, and other related crimes were committed."
  10. Bubbles Member

I would say whoever the RN or LVN is that signed those forms - is in deep shit. Interesting that the signatures were illegible - but then again, that's what FINGERPRINTS are for.

I'm sure Law Enforcement is dusting for prints on those claim forms as we speak, and comparing the fingerprints to everyone's in that office.

Won't it be a hoot when Mary Rieser is sitting in a cell - next to her former Narconon clients!

depositphotos_6199945-Vector-of-colored-fingerprints.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  11. jensting Member

I actually totally disagree. I think there is a place for immunity from prosecution. I'm sure the FBI will be interested in whoever is the first to come forward and provide evidence linking David "he is NOT insane!" Miscavige with the various fraud schemes. I, for one, would be very inclined to disregard whatever evil had been done by the person who in turn allowed the FBI to close down the criminal organisation known as the "church" of $cientology.
    But, I guess we see this from opposite angles :D
    • Like Like x 7
  12. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 10
  13. 3 million in a in insurance god damn, is davey reaching that badly for his precious scilon gold?

gallery_86316_34174_5797292554d5d7e8b73f49.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Triumph Member

you too can open your own Narconon and make billions!
    for 35K you can haz franchize.
    narcononcopy.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  15. RightOn Member

Dear FBI, credit card, insurance companies and all else involved in this investigaion...

ASK WHO THESE PEOPLE GOT THEIR ORDERS FROM.
    that is all.
    Carry on with this epic win
    • Like Like x 6
  16. Triumph Member

Ramsy Darwish and David Holtz ran off when the sH** first hit the fan
    the PoPo should look them up....

their names are linked with most of the insurance claim victims

theres a treasure trove of info on the internets on these two ass clowns ...shouldn't be hard to track them down...
    and size them up for orange jumpsuits
    • Like Like x 4
  17. RightOn Member

and they did all this on their own?
    Couldn't they claim that they were pressured "by someone" to bring in more dough or face the consequences?
    I mean that's really what it comes down to, doesn't it? Keeping bodies in the shop and the money rolling in = KSW
    And who is the head of KSW? hhhmmmmm?
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Did those two vanish like a errant fart in Sahara? Mary too probably dug into her hidey-hole too, it's rather expected isn't it? Like their precious Hubbard who ran away from his conviction in france and the 2-4M dollar swiped from his own cult and then went to hiding in his california ranch, I wonder if Darwidh amf Holtz have religious retreats of ther own? smells like bullshit and cowardice to me IMHO.
  19. Anonymous Member

I hope they not only follow the money that went in to narconon, but the money that went out of narconon.
    Does ABLE get a cut of the income from narconon or do they only get licensing fees? And are the licensing fees per student? IOW, did any of the insurance money narconon scammed get moved directly uplines? (I sure hope it did.)
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Anonymous Member

proabably and if they did our friends in scientology's intelligence arm is doing their best or worst they can to hide the said connection.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

We've been saying for years, first ones out with something substantial get to play Let's Make a Deal.

One tentacle's beginning to visibly wither and die, and cripple it's neighbors.

Seven more to go. Who's stepping up to the plate next?
    • Like Like x 4
  22. Anonymous Member

That's the beauty of inkjet ink. It's like a still-damp morning newspaper.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Anonymous Member

sorta fingerprints the printer too ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

On medical records you can scribble your signature if there is a way to link your scribble with your actual identity, either by having your name printed beneath your signature or having a "signature page" somewhere that links signatures to typed names.

You can't hide your identity behind bad handwriting in a medical chart. The whole facility will get in trouble if they allow that to happen.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. BigBeard Member

Bet this isn't the only NN pulling this kind of fraud. Federal RICO anyone??

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 6
  26. moarxenu Member

h4241DEDD.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  27. fishypants Moderator

• Like Like x 7
  28. interestingly enough the dates coincide with the times when Mr Catton was running the show and was the President. I am sure the cult has enough evidence to show that Luke was instrumental on all those credit card frauds and insurance scams.

Not matter what immunity he might have gotten from criminal, he still liable for civil cases .... bend over, Mr. Catton.

You will pay for what you did.
    formerNNstaff
    This message by formerNNstaff has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  29. The Internet Member

dog-and-chew-toy-1.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  30. Random guy Member

Notice that the rest of us aren't really really looking for scapegoats, we want the the organization itself called to justice. Narconon is an unsafe, fraudulent scam. The aim is to stop it from hurting more people, not to punish anyone sucked into it.
    • Like Like x 8
  31. Insurance scams are not attached to organisations but to individuals. no scapegoat, just truth. if Mr. Catton was involved he will pay. that is all.
    LucasC
    This message by LucasC has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  32. Random guy Member

The law is worded like that, true. Our aim is still to slay the beast, not the people it enslaved.

Feel free to attack the people dragged in by the scam that are now helping to take the organization down, but do not expect much support here. It's not what we are here fore.
    • Like Like x 5
  33. Quentinanon Member

David Miscavige dba narCONon int
    • Like Like x 1
  34. eddieVroom Member

23291305933532634.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  35. OTeleventy Member

What about you, douche bag? What amends are you making?
    • Like Like x 6

• Like Like x 3
  36. tumblr_lkx7xzE2oM1qhfyv3o1_500.png

you should read catton's book he took zlich from the scam, the bitch you should go after is Mary Reiser (I wonder if i spelt that right)
    she is the one who resigned in january and mysteriously vanished, unlike Holtz Darwish, she had clairvoyant OT powers and saw this coming from months away.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Bubbles Member

You can bet the insurance companies Blue Cross Blue Shield and United Healthcare are pulling ANY Narconon claims/records from ANY facility from ANY state - and going through them with a fine tooth comb.
    Examining-Documents.jpg

So what that means is - if Narconon has grown dependent on insurance payments, the cash flow is going to either dry up completely, or slow down to a microscopic trickle. HealthInsurance-image.jpg

The Cash Cow called Narconon has dried up - we should start to see buildings go up for sale (from the cult's real estate portfolio) very, very soon.

Oh, and we may soon see familiar faces on this website:

wanted.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Anonymous Member

I'd hate imitate a scilon but I do it anyway: WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES?

if that's the case see the picture below

frabz-im-afraid-its-a-little-too-late-for-you-buddy-679b3b.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  39. BigBeard Member

Since NN GA falls under the NN Int Group Exemption with the IRS I'm wondering what impact losing their license and a criminal fraud conviction or two will have with the IRS? Especially with all the money from the fraud that flowed up lines to NN Int.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 5